Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MsLaceyLoveless

Started by KingBoy99, August 27, 2024, 12:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingBoy99

Is she retired? I don't see her profile on sessiongirls lately and her IG posts are from 3 years ago. Is she still active in the session world?


ji_scott

She posted earlier in the year that she was on her last tour and that she was going to retire after that.

It looks like she did.

bigsub1984

Yes unfortunately she has decided to retire from the scene. When I last saw her she left the door open that she might return at some point because she knew she would miss it, but for now she has other obligations to tend to.

torreso

I had a good semi competitive wrestling with her and it was great

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes unfortunately she has decided to retire from the scene. When I last saw her she left the door open that she might return at some point because she knew she would miss it, but for now she has other obligations to tend to.


Yes! I feel like many sessioniates do that when they first leave the scene. "Retire" but leave the door open for a comeback if the stars aligned. That is what Electra did. Left the scene due to certain obligations but then came back and had a pretty long run again before retiring for good.

Its sad though because the scene is losing another stallworth and it seems like we are losing more ladies that are great providers like Lacey but not a lot coming up.

hwillish

I was a long time "friend" of Lacey, but good things must eventually come to an end :sorry:  She got married and finally thought it was time to spend more time at home...it was the right thing to do!