Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New story - My girlfriend's girlfriend

Started by vls33, August 21, 2024, 07:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vls33

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend
For some time, I have suspected that Rena, my girlfriend, has been cheating on me. Cancelled dates, being distracted and absentminded when we met, less and less sex... I finally mustered some courage and confronted her. She admitted she met someone new and she wanted to break up.
"Who is he? Do I know him?" I asked.
"No, you don't. And it is not him, it's her."
"You are leaving me for another woman?" And then I asked really stupid question: "What does she have that I don't?" The answer stunned me. She said just one word.
"Muscles."
"What?"
"You know, she is nice and funny, but so do you. But her body turns me the way yours do not. And sex..."
"I don't wanna know. Please, just leave."
She did. But I could not get over it.
I paid a private investigator to get me name (let's call her Mia) and photos of them together. I googled her – she had quite a presence on Internet and social media. I must have admitted, she was gorgeous. Tall brunette with long hair and model-like face. And I did not expect so muscular woman to look so feminine. Her curves were really breathtaking.
Then I sank so deep that I became a stalker. Parking my car in front of my girlfriend's house, trying to look through illuminated windows etc.
That night I was doing exactly that. I saw Mia's car in front of the entrance, so I thought she was in, and I observed the house with binoculars. Suddenly, some knocked on my window. Before I managed to turn my head, strong arm opened the door and pulled me out. It was Mia. She slammed me to the car and said sarcastically: "Look what we have here. I think we need to chat. But not here." She then put me in a sleeper hold and everything went black.

...to be continued? ...