LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virginia Sanchez Macias

Started by gordonlloyd, October 04, 2010, 02:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

She didn't place as high as she hoped, but she's still awesome.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nigelarcher

She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?

I think he's right. She also lacks the classic X-frame and seems to look a little flat compared to 2 weeks before contest. That being said she deserved to place higher.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?

I think his coach advised her this time to appear a little less dry compared to the Rising Phoenix contest.
Anyway, I think she has shown the best shape of her career, and for that  she deserved a better place

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

muslmstr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?

I think it's politics.  There wasn't a more superior body on that stage.  How do you get first callout, but only 8th place?

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

She is certainly very muscular and totally ripped.  To my eye however she lacks balance of the lower body to the upper .   As well some bodybuilders are gifted with a natural frame .....natural broad shoulders and narrow hips.  She lacks that and there is not much a bodybuilder can do to change it other than in posing.  If she  did not stand square to the audience ( judges ) and would angle her hips back sucking in the midsection it might help some.   All that said she has quite a following and I have no doubt that will continue for as long as she choses to enjoy the sport.

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS