gfx gfx
steroidify ugfreak
roids24.to parapharma
clearskypharmacy irondaddy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
457778 Posts in 60992 Topics by 30116 Members - Latest Member: MindlessMusclefan July 21, 2019, 12:11:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Cindy Flannery
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Flannery  (Read 4305 times)

gte

Cindy Flannery
« on: April 01, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for visiting my GoFundMe page :)

As many of you know, I started my journey in 2009 as this fat frumpy mother of 3 weighing 230lbs. I began my weight loss journey and to keep myself accountable I entered my first competition in the Naturally FIT INBF and placed 2nd. I had the bug and wasnt turning back. With many of lifes bumpy roads I had some set backs but none of those stopped me. I reset my goals and reached 100lbs lost in 2012 and again took 2nd place in my first figure competition. I was hooked! I changed organizations for more shows to compete in locally. During my entire process I used only 2 nutrition coaches but was my own personal trainer. By doing this I completed school and received my PT certification and Nutrition Certification.... I had the desire to help other women reach their fitness and weight loss goals. In 2013 I didnt do as well as I wanted in my first NPC event and took 13th out of 27 women. I took that year to focus on what I wanted out of competing and focused on transforming my physique to compete with the Physique division.  2014 was my year, with the help of my wonderful Nutritionist, family and friends. I entered the  NPC Women's Physique Division  as a competitor in January 2014 and finally fulfilled my dream of competing! I competed in 2 womens physique competitions (placing 4th in the first one and 1st Masters & 4th in Open, in October which qualified me for Nationals. I had an absolute blast and found a passion for not only competing, but also for motivating and inspiring others. I've met tons of wonderful individuals who have made such a huge impact in my life this past season, and it's people like them who also help drive and encourage me to be a better competitor throughout my health and fitness journey/career. It's been SUCH a humbling experience, and I can definitely say that I am SO fired up to do the same in 2015!

ITS PRO CARD TIME!!!

With that said, I'm very excited to announce that I will be competing in 5 competitions this season:

July - NPC TEAM UNIVERSE (Teaneck, NJ)
July- NPC Master's Nationals (Pittsburg,PA)

I'll be working with my nutrition coach, Kim Porterfield, myself as my trainer , as well as my team (aka- family and friends) to bring the best package I can :)

If you'd like to help or support me in my journey to reach my PRO CARD, please feel free to donate or send any words of encouragement! I truly appreciate all the support, and will do my best to keep y'all up to date with my progress over the next 6 months via Facebook or Inst@gram.

Thanks! And hugs to everyone!

gte

Re: Cindy Flannery
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 03:48:33 pm »
Some more

Offline VikingPT

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 05:58:18 pm »
2013 NPC Adela Garcia Classic (14th place in Figure Masters Over 35)

2014 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic (4th place in Women's Physique Masters and 13th place in Women's Physique)

2014 NPC Formulation One Championships (4th place in Women's Physique Class B and 1st place in Women's Physique Masters)

2015 NPC Universe Championships (4th place in Women's Physique Class C and 7th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 35 Class B)

Download available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wcml06t2l4b51pk/Cindy_Flannery_-_2013-2014-2015.zip/file
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

Offline ngorongoro

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 09:43:11 pm »

Offline VikingPT

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 12:33:12 am »
2016 NPC Junior USA Championships (7th place in Women's Physique Class B)

2016 NPC Universe Championships (6th place in Women's Physique Class C and 2nd place in Women's Physique Masters Over 40 Class B)

2017 NPC Universe Championships (6th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 40 Class B and 4th place in Women's Physique Class C)

Download available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/37no7ias5n7rzpv/Cindy_Flannery_-_2016-2017.zip/file
<- This way for Karma

Offline VikingPT

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 12:33:57 am »
2018 NPC Universe Championships (7th place in Women's Physique Class C, 4th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 35 Class B and 3rd place in Women's Physique Masters Over 40 Class B)

2018 NPC North American Championships (8th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 35 Class C and 7th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 40 Class C)

2019 NPC Universe & NPC National Fitness Championships (9th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 40 Class B, 8th place in Women's Physique Class C and 7th place in Women's Physique Masters Over 35 Class B)

Download available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/73z964wamn0dvn8/Cindy_Flannery_-_2018-2019.zip/file
<- This way for Karma

Offline VikingPT

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 12:34:19 am »
2019 NPC Teen Collegiate & Masters National Championships (Women's Physique Masters)

Download available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oqfx0w92s2603n8/Cindy_Flannery_-_2019_NPC_Teen_Collegiate_%26_Masters_National_Championships.zip/file
<- This way for Karma

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Cindy Flannery

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View