⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virginia Sanchez Macias

Started by gordonlloyd, October 04, 2010, 02:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

VikingPT

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

schillster1

Is she ever gonna too let her hair grow back?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobbyboy310

She's a reverse Samson, the shorter her hair the bigger her muscles.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's a reverse Samson, the shorter her hair the bigger her muscles.

Well said, bobbyboy310.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

we've sure see a lot of her back side

faklu


big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she ever gonna too let her hair grow back?

I personally prefer her with a buzz cut then with hair. It's not the most feminine look, but it suits her well and makes her stand out to other competitors compared to when she does have hair. I did like the style she pulled off a few years ago when she had one side shaven and longer on the other, but it still didn't scream "Virginia Sanchez" like her current look. I'd love to see her with a clean shaven "cue ball" look :D

VikingPT

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

schillster1

I don't know if it was ever asked but why does she sport such a "butch" haircut.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VikingPT

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gharlane

So you can focus your attention on her muscles, not her haircut.  ;D

flachlandtapir


Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS