LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virginia Sanchez Macias

Started by gordonlloyd, October 04, 2010, 02:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10 days out from Rising Phoenix.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bobbyboy310

9-3-17

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

9-4-17
5 days out from Rising Phoenix.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bobbyboy310

9-4-17

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobbyboy310

9-5-17

Every new pic she looks more and more insane !

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gokuman7

She must have a lot of free time to post pics of herself

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She must have a lot of free time to post pics of herself
How much time is needed to take a handful of cellphone pictures? Plus you can post them on IG and Facebook instantly.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

To my eye she looks best several days before the contest before she drops every molecule of water.
I'd be interested to see some of her posing routine poses.

Alison

Unicron

I like Virginia a lot. She trains her butt off and is very consistent with her regimen all year round. Most times she's a lone wolf when it comes to training. Apart from that, her physique always looks unreal and almost unbeatable. Every time I see an image of her, she looks closer and closer to being one of the most dominant competitors on the scene until...she's on stage and is dwarfed by some of the other girls. That's when I realize she really isn't as big as she looks. Still, her arms are massive and her back is phenomenal.

alison brundage

Avoiding the breast implant mania is to be commended.
Alison

bobbyboy310

9-9-17

Checking in at Rising Phoenix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With Alina Popa & Lenda Murray

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

5th Place 2017 Rising Phoenix
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

alison brundage

Needs leg mass to balance the upper body to my eye

rossi46

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login