⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Training for the Olympics

Started by Ophaki, August 16, 2024, 09:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophaki

Chapter 1

I'm lying on the couch watching the Paris Olympic Games, when my sixteen year old little sister Susy distracts me from the TV.

"Eric, big brother! Can you come help me?"

"Sure, little sister! What can I do for you?"

"I want to participate in the Los Angeles Olympic Games in four years. You have to help me get stronger."

Susy has always been passionate about artistic gymnastics, especially the uneven bars, and I won't deny that she is actually very good. Her lean, muscular physique has even earned her some awards, and now, if she wants to aim for an Olympic medal, who am I to deny her that? "That would be awesome. Tell me what you want me to do!"

I follow her down to the basement where Mom and Dad have set up an area for her to train and where, of course, she spends most of her time.

"I need to train my grip on the bar, but my body weight is too light." As she finishes her sentence, Susy jumps up and grabs the pull-up bar. It's not a proper piece of equipment, just a simple, makeshift iron bar, fixed too close to the ceiling by who knows who and who knows how long. This was the bar Susy started training on when she was little, and when our parents were renovating the basement, she insisted they leave it there, perhaps for sentimental reasons. I watch her curiously, unaware of how my sister wants me to help her.

"Pull me down!" she says, as if I should have already known my task.

I timidly approach. Our basement doesn't have a very high ceiling, and indeed, with her arms outstretched, my little sister's hips are at eye level with me, and I rest my hands on her hips. Before I can apply any force, my sister lifts her body with a perfect pull-up, and my hands slip down her purple spandex pants.

"What are you doing?" she exclaims, surprised, as she stretches her arms again and lowers herself back to my level. "You have to stop me from going up. Hold me tighter!"

"Sorry! You didn't give me time to grip you properly," I reply, gripping her hips more firmly.

Immediately, Susy starts to lift herself again, and my hands follow her upward movement. I strain my biceps to keep her down, but soon my fingers lose contact with her skin and slide down her toned thighs.

"Hey, Eric! Do you understand what you have to do?" she asks, annoyed, lowering herself again.

"Of course I understand, but I can't hold you like this," I justify myself.

She gives me a stern look. "Grab on better! I want to win gold, and you're not helping me like this!"

I feel slightly offended, so I wrap my arms around her waist. "Is this okay?" I say, looking up, but I can only see her large round breasts contained in her white sports bra.

"Let's hope so..." she replies and begins yet another pull-up.

Her movement is slower than before, a sign that finally my grip is allowing for effective resistance. I'm not squeezing her with all my strength, both because I'm afraid of hurting her and because it's not really necessary. Her protruding butt prevents my arms from slipping down, and my weight does the rest of the work, leaving me with the only task of not letting go. I feel satisfied with my result when I realize that her pull-up continues instead of stopping. I grip her even tighter, trying to pull her down, but I don't achieve the desired result. Her ascent slows for a few seconds, and I feel Susy's arms trembling slightly, but then she huffs a little and takes off unstoppable again.

As incredible as it may seem, I'm at the limit of my effort, and besides my strength, I'm also using almost all of my body weight. I'm trembling, and my sister is the same, but unlike me, she's going in the direction she wants, which is upward. I'm almost on tiptoe and I also feel considerable fatigue in my arms. My biceps are starting to suffer from the continuous contraction they are doing to stay wrapped around Susy's waist, and I imagine Susy's are feeling the same way, but they are relentlessly continuing their exhausting work.

I feel my shoes slowly losing contact with the ground beneath them, and I make one last desperate grip to prevent my sister from succeeding in this crazy and incredible feat. My face is compressed against her hard, solid abs, and I squeeze with all the strength I have left. Susy emits a small 'Ah' with her feminine voice, and the ascent momentarily halts. I can still brush the floor with the tip of my shoes, but we are not descending. We are stuck, motionless in mid-lift. I look up and see my sister's breasts swell and deflate in time with her deep breath. I can't see her face, but I imagine it is a mix of concentration and determination.

At some point, I see her chest swell excessively, almost doubling in size. My little sister is taking a huge breath, as if preparing to make an even greater effort, and as her belly contracts to make room for her air-filled lungs, my tired arms slide down her firm butt, taking with them the elastic of her pants. It all happens in a moment: without my weight holding her back, Susy lifts herself in the fastest pull-up I've ever seen and stops just short of hitting her head on the ceiling, while I fall toward the floor and desperately cling to her spandex pants, tearing them as I bring them down with me.

"ERIC!" My sister shouts, looking at me lying beneath her. "What the hell are you doing?"

My eyes are fascinated and embarrassed to see my sister's toned and muscular legs and her round behind, covered by only a tiny red thong. "S-sorry, Susy! I couldn't hold on any longer," I say, raising her torn pants as a sign of apology.

My sister lets herself fall and lands with her shoes on either side of my torso. From my perspective, she looks like an amazon, towering over my tired body. She grabs what's left of the pants and tosses them aside. "No matter. Let's finish my workout!" she says, extending her hand to help me up.

"Sorry, but I can't hold you any more than I did," I exclaim, with sincere guilt.

"Don't worry! You were doing well," she comforts me. "You just need to hold on a bit longer. You promised to help me win a medal."

I smile in response and grasp her hand, which lifts me effortlessly. When she wants to achieve something, my sister always knows how to press the right buttons. I wait for her to jump back onto the bar, then wrap my arms around her waist as before. I feel a bit embarrassed that her legs are completely bare, but I can't let this stop her from reaching the Olympic Games. I focus and try to make her climb more challenging.

Susy starts her pull-up again, and I hold her back with all my strength. I don't know how long I can last, but I am determined to give every last drop of my energy to help my little sister succeed. Our ascent is slow but steady, and after a few seconds, we are back at the point where my shoes brush the floor and her arms prepare for the feat. I feel her breath growing with determination, and I try to ignore the fatigue in my biceps. I slightly lift my eyes and watch her prominent globes swell to the extreme as both our bodies shake from the effort. My shoulders burn, but I am resolute: I mustn't give up, just as my little sister does. I squeeze even tighter, and she emits a small moan of pleasure. She knows I'm here for her and willing to support her all the way.

As her abs push my compressed face away, her arms resume the glorious ascent, and my feet incredibly lose contact with the floor. I am no longer resisting her pull, because I have no footing. I'm completely hanging off my sister's waist while she supports both of us with her bent arms.

I remain incredulous and fascinated, but at the same time, I realize that my biceps no longer have the energy to keep me clinging to her. I feel I'm involuntarily releasing my grip, and my lips let out a sigh of defeat: "S... Susy..."

My words are resigned, but Susy's are determined: "DON'T LET GO!" she shouts, and immediately I feel the weight of my body lighter on my arms. I hold on with renewed strength, surprised by my newfound endurance, but then I realize something even more incredible is happening.

I'm no longer vertically below my little sister because her legs are slowly lifting forward and, with their movement, also carrying my tired body. I feel her shins pressing against my groin and understand we've already passed 45 degrees. My arms wrapped behind her back are just an affectionate hug, as they're not really supporting my weight. I feel her knees brushing my stomach, while my chest is gently resting on her impressive thighs. The pressure her abs are exerting on my cheek starts to be painful, and I loosen the grip to find some relief.

As I thought, I'm not falling. I find myself comfortably lying across my sister's legs, while she holds them perfectly elevated at a 90-degree angle from her torso. She's performing an incredible L-sit pull up, but with me lying on her toned thighs. I place my hands on each side of her abdomen and lift myself up to a sitting position. Finally, her large chest no longer obstructs my view of Susy's face, and I immediately understand the indescribable effort her body is enduring. Her eyes are closed, and the veins on her neck are pushing against her skin. I feel ashamed of the suffering my weak body is causing my little sister, and I consider letting myself fall to the side.

"Don't you dare get down!" she exclaims, as if she just read my mind, and her eyes snap open wildly. I see her gaze ablaze with determination, and I wobble slightly, intimidated.

My slightest movement sends her body into a painful attempt to stabilize, arching her back to keep her legs from lowering. "AAAAGH!" she screams, and I see her chest straining forward towards me while her incredible biceps contract to hold their ground. I can't say their exact size, but I can tell you with certainty that mine are 13 inches, and I'd be embarrassed to compare them to hers.

After about twenty seconds of stabilization, her face relaxes, and her deep breathing resumes regularly. "Try to keep your balance!" she orders me in a faint voice.

"Yes! I'm sorry!" I reply humbly.

"Good! Now let's continue!" she says while my confused gaze turns into disbelief. Keeping both of our weights in a half L-sit pull up is not enough for my little sister. She wants to perform a full L-sit pull up.

I'm mesmerized by the image in front of me, maintaining my balance on her solid thighs. Susy is accomplishing a feat beyond the imaginable, but her dream of going to the Olympics is stronger than any absurdity. I see the room lowering relative to us, and the bar slowly reaching the level of my eyes, then surpassing it without stopping. I feel her body shaking violently, but she has no intention of giving up.

Seated on her thighs, I'm considerably taller than my little sister, and I start to feel my hair brushing against the ceiling. I hurriedly lean forward, avoiding disturbing Susy's masterpiece. I continue to keep my balance, holding onto her just below the armpits and bringing my face closer to hers, always separated by the iron bar. I meet her fantastic blue eyes, which are still determined but also proud of what she's achieving and having a brother who admires her. I lower my gaze timidly, and I notice her two glorious breasts, now seen from a different perspective. Beyond a copious cleavage, the white sports bra reveals nothing, but I can glimpse two prominent nipples pushing outward assertively. Reaching this incredible milestone seems to be exciting my phenomenal little sister, and I'm here to help her.

"Come on, Susy! You're almost there! One last effort!" I encourage her, and she smiles at me lovingly.

I see her nipples pushing more vehemently, and our ascent accelerates slightly. The trembling in her arms doesn't abate, but Susy can already see the finish line. Her eyes are at the level of the iron bar, and there's very little left to complete her pull-up. I know she can do it by herself, but I still want to be part of it. I lift my hands and start squeezing her biceps to feel how big and hard they are. They're enormous. My fingers don't even come close to encircling their full circumference, and attempting to squeeze them is impossible. I've never felt anything more solid and defined. It's like trying to grasp the sculpted muscles of a Greek statue, slightly dampened by a thin layer of sweat.

My massages may not be materially helpful, but I sense that Susy is happy to be idolized like this by her weak older brother. She continues her journey with a dazzling smile, hiding any trace of fatigue from her face. The only thing betraying her immense effort is the constant trembling of her monstrous muscles, yet she remains a goddess from my perspective.

As our eyes meet with fraternal love, Susy reaches the unexpected goal and lifts her chin above the cold iron bar, performing the most fantastic pull-up my mind can conceive.

As her arms slowly straighten out, I can only congratulate my phenomenal little sister, and I don't understand what's happening when our descent stops halfway. I look at Susy confused, and she reassures me with one of her beautiful smiles. "Now let's do something more difficult!"


Ophaki

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

oneak91


Ophaki

Chapter 2

I'm not sure I fully understood the meaning of those simple words. It's plausible to always aim for something more, but I don't think that exists in this case. Something more difficult than what my little sister just showed me goes beyond what my brain can process. Obviously, our scales of difficulty are different, but she says this while performing an L-sit pull-up, with me sitting on her outstretched legs.

"What do you mean?" I ask, stunned.

"I need to go to the Olympics, remember? I need tougher training," Susy replies, as if what we've done so far was simple or at least normal.

"O-ok... what do you want me to do?"

"Move back!" She orders.

"What?" I say.

"Move further back!"

I slightly tilt my head to the side and understand what Susy wants me to do. With my 170 pound body, I'm sitting on her muscular thighs, around halfway between her knees and hips, but she wants me to move back to increase the difficulty of keeping me suspended.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Olympics!" She confirms.

I move my hands, which were still gripping her brawny biceps, down to her hips. I try to be as gentle as possible, because every move I make turns into an added difficulty for her in maintaining this position. I start to push myself backward, putting pressure on her powerful abs, and can feel a slight tremor beneath her smooth skin. The effort and endurance those muscles have been sustaining for an uncountable time is frightening, and they show it only with a slight tremor, barely noticeable to the touch.

I've moved almost back to my sister's knees and can hear her breathing increase. I'm not an expert in physics or levers, but I imagine that the extra space has already amplified the effort Susy is enduring several times over. If Archimedes had a little sister like mine, I'm sure he would have made the Earth move with her. I see Susy's blue eyes grow serious, and her chest heaves with concentration. I stop my movement, suspecting it might be enough, but her gaze forces me to continue.

I've reached exactly above her knees, and the push I can give myself by pressing on her hips has run out. In my defense, I'm not sliding along a smooth board, but on my sister's legs, and I had to pass over groups of hard, rugged muscles with my backside. To continue on my arduous journey, I place my palms on her contracted quadriceps and consider whether to start pushing myself backward. Once I cross the line of her knees, my weight will increasingly burden her vast medialis, and I'm not sure Susy can handle it, although she's already shown me she can do things I thought impossible for anyone.

To avoid risks, I chose to change my position and better distribute the weight on her legs. With slow and controlled movements, I gently lift my feet back and place them on her shins while my hands remain placed on my sister's thighs. My head tilts forward, and I see her small red thong, ridiculously bullied by the abs visible above it. The strand it consists of girds Susy's hips and rejoins behind her back, where it finally disappears inside those glorious, protruding buttocks that once allowed me to support myself. Before me are the thickest, tightest thighs I've ever seen, with a solidity and firmness bordering on inhumane, and only a slight tremble distracts my mind from believing they are the legs of a deity. I shiver at the thought of the strenuous work they've been doing for far too long.

I take one last look before reaching my new position and notice the spot where her femininity is. Before today, I thought I was a protective brother, ready to keep every dangerous boy from getting close to her, but now I'm much calmer because I doubt anyone can reach that sacred place without my granite sister's permission.

I bid farewell to that oasis of 'peace' and prepare to continue my adventure, exploring the limits of the strength of the body keeping me in the air. I'm on all fours above Susy's legs and notice a sort of unrequested relief appear on her face.

"Keep going!" She says through gritted teeth, not wanting to admit that my new four-point position has temporarily eased the heavy burden her body is bearing.

I begin to move backward with extremely cautious movements, careful not to lose my precarious balance. Below me, I can observe the path I'm traveling, i.e., the muscle-studded thighs of my gymnast sister. I could get an A in anatomy by merely describing what's before me, so evident is their definition. With each small step, I feel the 'ground'' beneath me become harder and more contracted, if that's possible, and I watch the abs in front of me create muscle bundles I didn't even know existed.

Once my hands have passed over the muscular labyrinth of Susy's quadriceps, I notice they've reached her knees, and I realize I'm at the end of my journey. My knees are precariously resting on my little sister's shins, and my shoes dangle beyond the sides of hers. Almost all of my 170 pounds are supported by her incredible vastus medialis, while with the rest of her body, Susy keeps everything perfectly balanced, despite hanging in a half L-sit.

The trembling has become incessant, and I don't feel completely safe. I'm afraid that at any moment I could slip and fall sideways, or worse, that my little sister might no longer be able to hold us. I look up at her eyes and find them closed, a sign that she is facing her maximum effort. I'm about to return to where I came from when Susy's voice interrupts, commanding me to do yet another crazy thing on that wild day.

"Sit down!"

"What?" I ask, incredulous.

"SIT DOWN, I SAID!" She shouts, not even able to open her eyes due to the concentration.

Intimidated by her authoritative voice, I slowly lean back and let my legs slide to the sides of hers, as my hands lose contact with her knees. I land heavily on her ankles and immediately realize that I hadn't properly assessed how devastating this might be. The concentration of weight in one spot, combined with the abrupt landing, is too much for my poor little sister to bear, and her legs start to drop rapidly.

"AAAAAGH!" she screams, throwing her head back and arching her back dangerously. Her arms extend, and I cling to her calves, realizing that masterpiece is collapsing like a house of cards. I thought maintaining the previous position was incredible; recovering from this one is impossible.

After bending beyond 45 degrees, Susy's legs explode in a terrifying contraction, slowing the descent until they stop. Her abs widen, enhancing their shape and definition to something beyond mere perfection. I almost slipped to the point of falling, but fortunately, something unexpected saved me. I was caught by my sister's white tennis shoes, and now I'm practically sitting on them, supported only by her slender and feminine ankles. My fingers grip her diamond-shaped calves, but I know my arms can offer little help in terms of strength, and indeed I've closed my eyes out of fear of falling badly. When I realize the disaster seems to have been averted, I reopen them and lift them toward my heroine.

I see once again only the outline of her large chest, pushed even further out by the arch of her back, and I glimpse her nipples protruding forward, harder than ever. Having surpassed a new power limit is clearly exciting her, and fortunately, this allows me to still be in the game.

"COME ON, SUSY! YOU WON'T GIVE UP NOW, WILL YOU?" I encourage her, confident that she might amaze me even more.

In response to my challenge, Susy grunts from the renewed effort and starts lifting her legs again, just like a few minutes ago, but with much worse leverage. Once past the 45-degree mark again, my backside rests solely on my sixteen-year-old sister's ankles, and slowly I can look at her face again. She's sweaty and flushed, but I can read the triumph in her young blue eyes. It was an unexpected achievement, but Susy has surpassed it admirably, and now her legs are back exactly at 90 degrees relative to her torso. Her abs protrude like those of a bodybuilder, and even the trembling seems to have disappeared. I think she has just surpassed the barrier of humanity and forcefully entered the realm of goddesses, but I still don't know what is about to happen in my future.

After giving me a satisfied smile, Susy throws a ravenous look of challenge my way.

"Stop me, if you can!" she commands, and I don't understand what she's referring to, but then I see the room beginning to lower again.

Incredibly, my sister's arms have resumed bending and are lifting us into a new, frightening pull-up, decidedly more challenging than the previous onep. I have no idea how I can stop her from this new absurd demonstration of strength since I have no way to increase my weight. But then I realize that maybe there's a way, and it's right above my head.

I look up and see the ceiling approaching, so I stretch out my arms and let my palms rest on it. The climb stops immediately. We're stuck in an absurd stalemate position, with Susy trying with all her might to complete the pull-up and me simply resisting without effort, comfortably seated on her soft ankles.

I feel a small sense of pride growing inside me for having stopped my monstrous little sister, apparently without much effort. My gaze is relaxed, unlike hers, which is the emblem of suffering. I understand that the struggle is unequal, but she was the one who challenged me, and probably that's exactly what she wanted. Her muscles are all contracted and pumped, and they're shaking visibly, while mine are little more than relaxed. My little sister has found what she was looking for: an obstacle too big to overcome. I feel a little sorry for her and try to comfort her like a good older brother.

"It's alright, Susy! You were amazing anyway!"

Her eyes start to burn with pride, and the suffering turns into determination. "You... can't... stop me!"

I feel the ceiling pressing more insistently on my hands, and I'm forced to use some of my strength. Nothing spectacular or strenuous, but it's still astonishing that Susy has some energy reserves left within her.

"Come on, little sister. This is too much even for you!" I insist firmly. I don't want her to get hurt, facing an impossible battle to win.

Susy closes her eyes and throws her head back, trying to draw strength from every cell in her body. I see her biceps expand and define beyond perfection and vibrate with pure feminine power. "You... don't know... what's too much!"

The pressure increases, and my elbows bend slightly. I manage to straighten them again almost immediately, but the strength I need to use is no longer negligible. My brain is stunned by what's really happening, and after a few seconds, I realize that my little sister truly believes she can overpower me. I'm amazed, but then I remember exactly what my job was.

"COME ON, SUSY! YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T WANT TO LOSE AGAINST ME? I BELIEVE IN YOU!" My shouted encouragement has an immediate effect on my sweet little sister. I see her nipples stiffen beyond the imaginable and her skin vibrate with excitement.

"AAAAAGH!" she screams.

Our arms bend at the same time, and I'm forced to use all my strength just to resist. A few seconds pass, and I feel that I'm even slowly losing ground. It's absurd. I can't push more because I'm already at my maximum limit, but evidently, this isn't enough. Susy's head is back upright, and she's eyeing eagerly the metal bar just above her, while my situation starts to become claustrophobic.

I no longer have anything to resist, and my arms are bending faster and faster. I begin to lower myself with my back backward because the space is more reduced, and I risk being crushed against the ceiling. Susy's eyes go past the metal bar, as does her chin, while I see the white plaster approaching my nose more and more. My sister's pull-up is complete, but victory is not enough for her. She is thrilled by her power, and my ascent does not stop. Susy's legs continue to rise, decreasing the angle with her torso, and I begin to feel afraid. Her L-shaped position is quickly turning into a V, and there is nothing I can do to stop her.

I'm almost lying down with my face up, and Susy's shoes press against the lower part of my back, leaving no room. I see the wall brushing my forehead and need to find an escape route quickly. I use all the energy left in my arms and push towards what for me is downward.

Susy's legs, indeed, are well beyond the horizontal plane, and I can use them as a kind of slide. My behind slides along her shins, then over her knees, and finally past her thighs, as my hair moves away from the ceiling just a moment before the tips of the white tennis shoes thump against the plaster.

I complete my slide landing on Susy's solid abs and catch her amused gaze. She's laughing, while I'm furious because with her silly joke she nearly got me hurt. I want to make her pay at least a little and make the unwise decision to impart a stern lesson.


Ophaki

Chapter 3

Susy had fun using her physical abilities against me, but I am her older brother and deserve more respect. She's laughing rather rudely, which is irritating me, so I bring my free hands closer to her sports bra and squeeze her tits firmly, to shut her up.

"OUCH!" she yells in surprise, her arms stretching again due to the discomfort and loss of concentration.

We fall, but fortunately, her grip on the bar holds, as does my grip on her chest. The kickback is strong, but her amazing abs manage to stabilize her legs just below 90 degrees, so we remain hanging, with me still sitting on her thighs.

I stare into her eyes and see the smile has disappeared from her face. I'm proud of my actions. "This will teach you!" I scold her, but I suspect my intervention has mostly annoyed her.

"Don't squeeze my tits!" She complains, and in response, I squeeze them harder.

Her face grimaces in pain and then she gives me an angry look. "Okay! You asked for it, Eric!"

Suddenly, I feel the 'ground' disappear beneath me because Susy has fully extended her legs to make me fall to the floor. I start to fall, but my hands are still touching her white sports bra, so I cling to her swollen tits to save myself. My fall stops just before my feet touch the floor, and I remain stoically hanging from my delightful protruding handholds.

"OUCH!" she screams, this time truly hurting. "LET GO OF MY TITS!"

Susy's breasts have always been works of art to admire: high, round, voluminous, and as I feel, incredibly firm.

I could let go and easily land on the floor below me, but I don't want to let my pesky sister win. I look up, trying to meet her gaze, but my visual trajectory is still obstructed. Damn it! Her tits don't even deform under the 170 pounds of my body clinging to them. What are they made of? Marble? I raise my voice so my message reaches her ears anyway. "I won't let go until you apologize first!"

She bends her neck forward and meets my eyes with hatred. This argument has become a matter of principle for her. Susy is incredibly childish and stubborn and is willing to endure pain to win this confrontation. She grits her teeth and remains motionless without apologizing, enduring the suffering and waiting for my fingers to give up, but the firmness of her breasts allows me an excellent grip, and I have no intention of losing this battle of ideals. Her pride will have to surrender if she wants the pain to stop.

Thirty seconds pass, then a minute, then a minute and a half, but neither of us has any intention of giving up. I am resolute, but my arms don't have infinite endurance. I hear faint grumbles coming from her clenched mouth and realize she's struggling too. I try to attack her with my rhetorical skills and put an end to this battle.

"I could hang here all day!" I hope my bluff gets results quickly because my fingers are also beginning to tire.

A snort escapes my sister's lips, and I perceive tremors rapidly growing beneath my palms. She's giving in, I'm sure of it. Her muscles might be made of steel, but my words hit deep within her mind.

"Maybe I'll take a nap while I wait for your apology!" I insist, and the trembling is steadily increasing.

Susy can't hold out forever, and I think it's only a matter of moments before she gives up, but then something completely unexpected happens: I feel my right hand being slightly lifted by some mysterious force. I don't immediately understand what's happening because no one is touching me, but I'm sure my palms are no longer aligned. After about a second, my right hand lowers again, and the left one rises slightly. I finally understand but refuse to believe what's happening. Susy is lifting her tits and thus my 170 pounds by contracting her pecs alone.

"No way!" I exclaim, but reality contradicts me. Susy continues to lift and lower me, alternating her right and left pecs, and these continuous jolts are severely testing my weak grip. The strength of her tits is defeating that of my arms.

I feel my fingers slipping, and as if that wasn't enough, her aroused nipples have returned and started to push my palms away. I can't hold on any longer, and to avoid falling, I clench my fists around her sports bra.

The elastic fabric isn't as resistant as Susy's boobs and stretches due to my weight. I manage to bend my knees to avoid touching the floor with my shoes, but I feel the cotton fibers starting to tear under my fingers. I don't have much time, so I cross my ankles behind my little sister's calves and attempt to climb her legs, but her skin is very slippery due to sweat, and I fail miserably.

- RIIIIIP -

The white sports bra tears in the middle, right where my hands were gripping, and I have nothing left to hold onto. I fall into the void with resignation, but instead of hitting the cold floor, I feel Susy's soft shoe pushing against my butt.

"Not so fast, brother!" exclaims my little sister, lifting my body once more with just her right leg. I ascend again until I can sit on her ankle parallel to the ground, and place my hands on her knee. "You hurt me a lot, you know?" she says, but my eyes are only for the huge naked breasts in front of me.

Her right leg disappears again from under my rear, and I begin to fall, but I land on her left one as it quickly rises. "You're not listening to me!" she comments as she holds it horizontally.

"Stop it!" I order her, but she lowers her leg, deliberately disobeying me.

"Why? It's fun!" she declares, as I'm once again transported upwards.

Susy is playing with me, but I'm not enjoying it, and before her leg lowers again, I wrap my arms around her quadriceps. I'm dragged quickly downward, and after a sudden stop, I find myself sitting on her white tennis shoe.

"Let go, killjoy!" she exclaims annoyed, and begins to lift and lower her leg with disarming speed. My arms are wrapped tightly, but her rapid movements are disorienting me. It's incredible how easily my 170 pounds are being tossed around, and soon I involuntarily let go.

My body flies upward past the height of her head, and when I start descending, Susy lifts both legs, allowing me a soft landing on them. By now, this L-sit position seems to have become normal for her.

"AHAHAH! You should have seen your scared eyes!" she mocks me while I try to regain my composure.

"That... that wasn't fun at all!" I stammer, sitting on her knees.

"AHAHAH! But it was VERY fun. We should do it more often!"

I'm furious. This time my little sister has really crossed the line and needs a good scolding. I raise my index finger and point it directly at her face. "Listen to me well, young lady! If you think you can do whatever you want..."

I can't finish the sentence as I feel her knees bending and lifting upward. I start sliding over her quadriceps and end my run hitting my groin against her abs, while her loud laughter continues in the background. The movement behind my back hasn't stopped, so I understand that Susy intends to trap me between her thick thighs and her granite torso.

My little sister wants to keep playing with me, but I've had enough and I must teach her not to be so rebellious. If she doesn't want to listen to my words, she'll listen to my actions, and I know the only way to silence her laughter: squeeze her tits. I lift my hands and this time I can wrap them directly on her bare globes, much to my own pleasure. Being my sister shouldn't turn me on, but a pair of tits is still a pair of tits and these are the most amazing ones I will ever hope to touch.

I start to twist them with moderate force, and the laughter ceases immediately, replaced by a muffled whimper of pain. "Mmmm..." she groans, closing her eyes.

Her thighs cease their ascent, suggesting my intervention achieved the desired result, but I shouldn't celebrate victory too soon. I know Susy's pride is the only thing bigger than her muscles, so she definitely won't give up so easily. When she reopens her beautiful blue eyes, I see an unfamiliar look that I imagine is one of retaliation.

Indeed, her thighs resume closing toward her chin, and I immediately begin squeezing her huge pink melons again. My hands aren't big enough to cover all of her breasts, but they can become a lethal weapon if I use them correctly. I'm squeezing with more vehemence than before, but this time her thighs aren't stopping. I try again, but only get a louder whimper and a strange sensation growing in my hands. I squeeze with all my might once more, and an incredible moan of pleasure escapes my sister's mouth.

"AAAAAAAHH!" she screams, and I realize, to my horror, that the strange sensation was her nipples, which were hardening from her enjoyment.

I immediately pull my hands away because I know my sister finds power in lust, and I place them on her arms, the ones that have kept us hanging for an incalculable amount of time.

I start pushing desperately against her biceps, trying to prevent those monstrous thighs from continuing to crush me, but I can't do it. I notice that the full span of my hand no longer covers even half the circumference of my sister's biceps, and that they are as hard as a well-smoothed rock. My arms tremble and Susy's abs press hard against my groin. I'm stuck and beginning to feel an irritating sense of claustrophobia.

I'm not completely panicking yet, because I trust in my little sister's good sense, but her breasts are starting to press against my ribs, and the inhuman hardness of her nipples is beginning to hurt me. I push with all my strength, but the more I push, the more I tremble, and the more I tremble, the more I rub against those turgid buttons of pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAH!" she shouts, and as if that wasn't enough, her arms begin to bend for another pull-up.

"SUSY, STOP!" I try to scream, but her eyes are half-closed, and her mind has gone to a much more lustful place.

I try to wiggle free, but the space is already too tight and continues to shrink. I bring my hands to the iron bar above my head and try to push in the opposite direction of my sister, but it's clear that my entire body doesn't have the strength necessary to compete with any of her muscles.

Susy continues to lift us upwards while her thighs press me against her boobs. I'm well aware of how elastic my sister's body is and that she could easily crush me without even noticing my attempts to stop her. I have to wake her from her forbidden dream as soon as possible, or it could be very dangerous for me.

I feel my groin being smothered against my sister's titanium abs, the iron bar threatening to break my neck bone, and two daggers piercing my ribcage. I'm panicking, but I can still attempt one last desperate move. I say my last prayers and then go all-in.

I return my hands to her tits again and start massaging them with firm movements.

"MMMMM... AAAAAHH!"

The moans intensify, the thighs push more aggressively, and her arms bend more swiftly. I might be hastening my end, but if I have a chance to get out of this situation safely, it's this. I grab the sides of her nipples and rub them with all the energy I have left.

"AAAAAAAHHH, YES! YES! YEEEEEES!"

I'm forced to bend my head to the side, because the iron bar allows no more space. If I don't achieve the desired result soon, it's the end for me. "SUSY! PLEASEEEE!" I shout, but her mind is in ecstasy.

I'm suffocating; my sister's quadriceps are compressing my lungs while my legs have lost sensitivity due to her titanium abs. Susy's nipples are being pushed by her mighty pectorals, and my ribs aren't hard enough to resist. I'm afraid I won't make it. I squeeze my fingers with all my strength, and my sister's body starts to have frightening spasms.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!! YESSIIIIII!!!!!"

Fog clouds my mind, air abandons me, my sight darkens, but then, as if by miracle, I feel Susy's gargantuan muscles begin to relax. Her thighs move away from my back, and her arms extend again. I'm about to fall, so I wrap my arms around my sister's neck and hold her with the little strength I have left. I feel her powerful breath blowing on my neck and her chest rising and falling along with her lungs. Her nipples, that nearly fractured my ribs, quickly lose their rigidity and become soft and delicate again. My legs are slowly regaining sensation, and I can cross them behind Susy's back for additional security.

My little sister's entire feminine body is calming down, like a beautiful rainbow after a hurricane. Indeed, the climax I gave her was of unheard-of intensity, and I can only thank the heavens for still being alive to tell the tale.

Now that her consciousness is back on Earth, Susy opens her eyes, confused but satisfied, and looks around. Her hands finally release the iron bar, and she lands softly on the floor, lovingly caressing the back of my neck.

"It's time to get down, big brother. We had an excellent workout."

I'm still clinging to her, my face buried in her shoulder and some tears dampening my eyes. It has been a tough experience, but I'm happy to have been able to help my beloved little sister. I slowly place my feet on the ground and detach myself from her sweaty torso.

"I'm sure you'll easily win the gold medal, sis. There can't be anyone in the world stronger than you!"

"Are you kidding?" she replies, amused. "I'm not even the strongest among the girls in my dance school. To compete in the Olympics, I'll have to train MUCH harder than this!"

I look at her, shocked, but after what I experienced this afternoon, I presume she's telling the truth.


phil123

Cant' wait to read how strong she will get.