Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Face swap video [Jenny]

Started by Kujarer, March 18, 2024, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
really good video

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree...really good. Sadly the DL link is broken.

The creator "Jenny" [aka 'jasons805' and previously 'c a.'] came on the *FS* scene around Aug 2020 I believe, utilizing this avatar in #Second-Life [Reply #159]:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posting of that artist's work, in that thread, ended here [Reply #389]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Happily, this creator's work with A.I. can be followed in a thread under *Muscular AI Generated Art* here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 'Jenny' avatar then reappears in Reply #11:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems likely that, employing FaceApp or a similar technique, the A.I. face has been 'morphed' to an existing vid of a competitor I'm unable to I.D. at present.

I've located the expired vid and plan to notify @bmt in case that Member wishes to do the re-up personally. I'll wait to add more here until that exchange takes place.

BTW this creator has made quite a few more. Jess 6strem has been in one of them, at least:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

I've tried to contact 'bmt' but had no response; it's been a month. Here's a re-up of the video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jess 6strem has been in one of them, at least:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the clip I referenced above:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: