LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Johanna Dejager

Started by Timmon, June 11, 2016, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

governor

I wonder if she still has those guns.

Ncsn

Super shredded, sexy AND classy... a combination that is not easy to find.

redheadedmuscles

Where are you getting these great clips? I thought her website was shut down

EyesOnTheBis

The black posing suit clips are from the 2005 Canadian World Qualifier (before she got a decent HD camera). I remember she got robbed when they gave 1st place to another girl (way less pretty and less muscular). She came back in 2006 ripped to shreds (green posing suit clips) slam-dunked 1st place and went on to almost win the world championships in Spain. Personally - I really liked her slightly softer fuller 2005 shape - but unfortunately there's no HD footage from that year.

The good news is she *may* be making a comeback next year - according to a comment she made on a recent Youtube vid. She's 52 now (damn - time flies) but Betty Pariso won a contest at 54. Being a natural hopefully she still looks really good.

EyesOnTheBis

Fantastic clip. Some of the most attractive arms ever IMHO. It's a shame the software she was using at the time to render clips really mangled the picture quality. I remember she re-issued some of her old clips in really nice 640x480 quality a few years later - but this episode never got re-issued. Shame - cos those are some legendary arms.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello. I was wondering if any one of you had a few videos of her in her camo top with her green cargo pants doing her ab workouts. P.s how do you upload your videos on here to share lol. I'm new here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

rcpj18

Thank you so much highway010. If you ever happen to run into more videos of her wearing her camo top with her green cargo pants can you share it also. Thanks once again for these clips you post.

EyesOnTheBis

Really beautiful face, hair & voice in the first clip and when she starts gyrating in the last clip...Holy Moley! Always loved her 'one-on-one' videos where she talks you through a workout before some hot flexing. Sexy & educational.

If you're taking requests I would love to see more clips from that rare leg workout you posted the flexing from. Her legs weren't huge but when she poses them - damn - very sexy & elegant. Would be great to hear some Johanna muscle talk about her legs.
  :thanks:


Jasonscott

Wondering if anyone has this series ... I have been looking for that series since a very long time ..


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EyesOnTheBis

Ripped to shreds with ab veins and peeled biceps but still has natural boobs almost too big to handle.  Very nice indeed. :wow:

EyesOnTheBis

Female bodybuilders aren't known for having great looking natural breasts but Johanna had a legitimately beautiful pair  - which she retained even when dieted down for contests. In the offseason they were truly off the richter:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She never did any full nudes -always kept her posing classy and tasteful - but she gave the occasional glimpse.
Just enough to drive fans wild.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :wow:

Boobs, biceps and this face:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Total package.


rcpj18

Hello i was wondering if anyone have videos of her in this top. She looked so massive in these pics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EyesOnTheBis

Thanks for posting Highway. What a series! Johanna's the only FBB I can watch pose upper body for 15 minutes straight without it getting even slightly repetitious or boring. Definitely a contender for best posing vid ever if it wasn't for the slightly jaggy picture quality and the lack of live audio.

rocknwolfuio

I was wondering if anyone has this clip? I've been searching for years

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login