LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of October 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 01, 2010, 01:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry for the members who have nominated Klaudia Larson but I prefer not put her in list this month because the chose should been too many difficult.

Klaudia Larson will be put in list on the next month


Shawna Walker



Brigita Brezovac



Elena Seiple



Eulalia Santos



Kortney Olson



Marla Murray



Natalie Czerwinski



Nicole Ball



Phyllis Padur



Renee Toney


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Old Surehand

I'm going to go with Elena Seiple. I always loved her biceps, Rob.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


sunogalem

I voted for Shawna Walker, Nicole Ball, and K.O.




RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to go with Elena Seiple. I always loved her biceps, Rob.

Yes, I'm agree, unfortunately in her last videos her biceps are worse. The photos of Elena posted here are not of her last contest. In these photos her biceps are better.
I voted for Shawna, only for a question of look. The biceps of Elena and Shawna are about at the same level.
Also the amazing peaks of Phyllis Padur I like me
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

marcel81x

always liked shawna walker´s bicep - amazing in relation to her over all appearence.

machoman64de

Hell Yeah ! Shawna Walker`s Biceps is the greatest of all !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hovs


robin


FemaleMusclesFan


SteveSmith

Shawna every time, the combination of huge muscles and beauty is unbeatable.