⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclemonmy

Started by clay99, July 17, 2024, 06:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think this provider has previous history



boyofwinter

Sort of. A profile for doing sessions is new, but folks on the forum have previously interacted with her or someone claiming to be her.

clay99

Hope it's not another fake profile. I think she was a well renowned high school wrestler and now an elite bodybuilder. Scary combination

boyofwinter

They are clearly her own photos, so it's her.

Prophaniti

She was a findom on twit***, but I think she closed her account
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DCReviews

Has anyone actually met her in person or had a session? 

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They are clearly her own photos, so it's her.

Her only link is to a paypal account. Could this be a simple attempt to see if there is some easy money to be made with no contact required?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They are clearly her own photos, so it's her.

Her only link is to a paypal account. Could this be a simple attempt to see if there is some easy money to be made with no contact required?
She's sent back replies.

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They are clearly her own photos, so it's her.

Her only link is to a paypal account. Could this be a simple attempt to see if there is some easy money to be made with no contact required?

I mean she had a findom twit*** account, she was already making easy money with no contact
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sportsman99

 She is new to sessions and she is a big girl at 5'10 and 185 lbs.

Here is her link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


haytch12

I've been speaking to Monika (Musclemonmy) for quite a while on IG, and you could say I was the one that encouraged her to give sessions a go lol. So far what I know is that she's done a few sessions in Canada and enjoyed them. She's planning to visit England in December, this was originally supposed to happen in September but she couldn't compete in England as her coach couldn't come over here so she had to move her shows round.

From my interactions with her she seems very friendly and genuine, great personality too. I did bring up the issue of the findom T_witter account with her as it duped many people out of money (including me). She said she ran it at the start but found it tough to run as she doesn't get a lot of free time, and a guy offered to run the page for her and give her majority of the money from it. However she wasn't receiving any of the money and asked the guy to shut the page down, this was a few years ago and she was very surprised when I told her the page was still active. Following this she chased the guy up and got the page taken down within a couple of days.

I don't believe she's a scammer, she made a bad decision to outsource her page but she is serious about sessions and is in amazing shape right now as she's competing soon. I'm planning on seeing her in December and will provide my review after that session.

DCReviews

It's good to hear if this person authenticity is being ironed out. There is pretty much one review on her page.  I'm definitely still curious to hear from someone who has actually had a session with her. 

I'm also curious if she's planning any future US travel dates. On her page right now there's only two cities that she's going to. With her height and stats I'd definitely love to give her a run. 

e_honda

 :thanks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How much is the donation for an hour?

It's listed in her profile. You can ask her for more specifics.

hpr9933

Has anyone met her? I'll be in Vancouver in a few weeks and was considering reaching out. I'm into scissors and physical domination. I want to be a bit afraid but till remain safe.

liftcarryfan1

I have followed her for sometime on IG, she usually responds even if it is small chat, and yes she is doing sessions when she isn't busy firefighting and doing shows