⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How much can they charge?

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, July 12, 2024, 11:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

There is a new lady on HBC who wants 150 a minute for one on one. Is there a limit to how much they can charge?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

sebpaul0104

I think there is no limit ... I saw a girl charging 95credits for 1-1 ... so looks like if there is no demand they would probably reduce the prices

FitFan2019

I've seen more than few in the 90's lately but nothing in then100's.  What was her screen name? 

I think the most I've paid to see was  MuscleVera and I seem to recall she was over 100 too now that I think about it.   I do enjoy when someone new offers their 1-1 in the 50s.  Gotta jump on those quick.  :-)   I believe GymNinja was doing that at first.