Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debora The Big

Started by Del4, July 09, 2024, 05:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

I messaged Debora on IG last week about her doing a custom video for me. She said it was fine and I sent her the money via PayPal, which she confirmed that she had received.
She then went quiet on me and I was chasing her for when she would provide the video. I checked this morning and I realised that she had blocked me...
I am quite surprised as she seemed like someone who was trustworthy, but I have evidently been proved wrong. Not sure if anyone else has been scammed by her, but this is a warning to others about her.


DCReviews

https://www.insta****.com/deborathebig/?hl=en

Is this the person you're talking about? For some reason I'm not seeing her in session girls.

Sorry about your scam issue hopefully you can get it resolved.   

fbbfannation

I got scammed too some days ago...she agreed for a custom nude lift and carry video and said that she would send it the days after she received the payment. She blocked me shortly after. Fortunately this happened on OF so after contacting the site i got the refund.