LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a story

Started by cyber1836, July 04, 2024, 08:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyber1836

An author by the name of smplm had written a few very interesting stories centered around a muscle girl named Marisa. The original, if I remember correctly, was known as "Super Muscle Girl Marisa" with additional stories that were essentialy "deleted scenes" not featured in that original piece. I was hoping someone could share those stories if they had them saved somewhere. All help is appreciated and I thank you in advance.

cyber1836

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →