⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for a Story

Started by DevilsJoker, June 01, 2024, 12:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilsJoker

A Father is dominated by his Daughters Roommate.


DevilsJoker


newvintage

I remember a story about a Father visiting his daughter at college and her roommate dominating him or something, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember where I read it or what it was called.

DevilsJoker

A Fathers Daughter came with her Roommate for Hollidays
And his Daughters Roommate dominates him.

Anyone knows this Story?

DevilsJoker

I found the Story now, its Dominant Denise from Gerbil.
I dont know, can i post this Story here?

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found the Story now, its Dominant Denise from Gerbil.
I dont know, can i post this Story here?

Sure, would love to read
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DevilsJoker

Dominant Denise
By Gerbil
18-year-old coed sexually dominates friend's father

I was at the Third Street Bus Terminal waiting to pick up my daughter for her
short Fall break from school, and was getting antsy as the bus was already a
forty five minutes  late.  I waited impatiently on a worn dilapidated oak bench
full of names and numbers carved into it by weary bored travelers.

I was about to approach the ticket window for the third time just as I saw a
large Greyhound pull into the lot and Jeanie step off.  She was looking over her
shoulder and talking and laughing with a large attractive girl.  I figured that
they had met on the bus and had entertained each other during their trip, but
Jeanie approached me and introduced her as Denise, her suite-mate. 

I was a taken back a little when I felt her powerful grip as we shook hands. 
Not only did my hand seem to disappear as she wrapped
her long thick fingers around mine, but I had to look up from my 5'8" height to
look her in the eyes.  She was wearing a Florida State Sweatshirt and the
sleeves had been pushed up to just above the elbow.  Although my hand was being
nearly crushed I didn't want to release our grip because I was in awe of her
tanned muscular forearm as she pumped it up and down.

My daughter was only five feet tall, and Denise had to be a foot taller.  My
daughter had always been labeled "cute," "adorable," or a "pixie."  Denise on
the other hand was; "formidable."   I couldn't help but wonder what these two
had in common.  We piled into the car and I learned that Denise lived on the
"left" coast, and it was too far to travel for just a 4-day break.  I also
learned that she was on full scholarship for her athletic abilities and
participated in nearly every sport offered at FSU.

I live forty miles from the bus station, so when the conversation had run its
course the girls started to pass the time by thumb
wrestling.  It was Denise's one thumb against Jeanie's thumb and whole hand, and
from the sounds coming from the back from my daughter of "No fair.  You're too
strong," I don't think Denise was having any problems defeating my petite
daughter at their little game.

I have always had a fascination with muscular women, and when I heard my
daughter tell Denise to roll up her sleeve and make a
muscle, I could feel my breath stop and a voice in my head scream,  "Yes!"   I
knew I would be taking a chance, but I had to see this young woman's flexed arm. 
Tentatively I moved my hand to the rearview mirror and lowered it so that I
could get a view of the two teens.  I couldn't lower it as much as I wanted, or
it would have been obvious what I was trying to do.

I heard my daughter pleading with Denise and I was silently pleading with her
myself.  I kept my head focused straight ahead, but my eyes were steadily
jumping from the road to the rearview mirror, and I just kept holding my breath
and silently begging for Denise to give in.

Thank God for my daughter's persistence.  Denise finally gave in and I could
feel my heart pounding wildly.  I heard a loud horn
honk, and realized that I had inadvertently swerved into the other lane.  The
girls looked up and caught my eyes in the mirror, and Jeanie reprimanded me for
being so careless .  I clinched the wheel harder and silently told myself to
grow up and that seeing a young woman's muscles was not worth getting us all
killed in an accident. 

As hard as I tried, I still could not keep from looking in the back seat and I
watched as Denise pushed the material up over her arm.  I could see part of her
arm bend and rise to shoulder level, but the mirror cut off half her arm.  I was
beginning to sweat.  I had to see it.  I slowly reached for the mirror again and
twisted it gently to the
left.  Oh my God!  It was incredible.  I watched as she slowly raised and
lowered her forearm.  The large tanned biceps muscle slowly appeared then would
disappear, beckoning me to take more chances for a better view.  My hand was
moving slowly in time to the hypnotizing rhythm of her muscle, only the sound of
screeching tires and a blaring horn was able to snap me out of my
dazed state.

My daughter screamed, "Dad, what is wrong with you!?"

I heard Denise say, "I think I know.  I think he likes my muscles almost as much
as you do, and he was looking at me flex in the mirror."

Jeanie asked, "Is that the reason you almost got us killed twice?"

I felt blood rush to my face and the world come tumbling down around me.  I had
been caught red-handed, and my own daughter is
going to think I'm a voyeuristic pervert.

I casually threw up my right hand and said, "No honey, I was...um, trying to
adjust the mirror because I accidentally hit it, and I
guess I took my eyes off the road for a second."  I fiddled with the mirror
adjusting it a little more and when I moved it up, I saw a clear view of
Denise's face in a smile which told me she wasn't buying any of my story.  I
moved it up and to the left unable to continue looking into her knowing eyes.

We finally arrived at home and when we moved to the trunk and got the suitcases,
I handed Denise hers and got that same smile.  I
averted my gaze as I felt like her sparkling hazel eyes would bore a hole
through me instantly, penetrate my soul, and make me confess to every lusting
thought I had had over the young amazon.  I felt that both of us knew and felt
this power which she was having over me and I couldn't wait to get her out of my
sight, yet longed to take another look at her young statuesque body.  I slowly
raised my head to look as the two of them moved up the walk and hated myself for
staring at full, beautifully sculpted hips in her skin-tight jeans.  Suddenly
she turned and caught me staring before I could lower my gaze, and she confirmed
to herself that she had been right about me.  All I could do was look away,
close the trunch and casually head toward the house.

Dinner was a little awkward, as Denise seemed to experiment and enjoy her power
over me, and almost dare her to look at her now sleeveless muscular arms.  Each
lift of the fork, each flick of the hair with her fingers, brought a new view of
beautiful power packed muscle. She had me, and openly dared me to admire it in
front of my daughter.

After the table was cleared, we moved into the living room and as I watched a
National Geographic special, the girls got down on the floor and played Rummy. 
Both sat barefoot facing each other, with their legs crossed underneath them. 
Once again I made my head remain motionless pointed at the TV, but continued to
sneak glances at her beautifully toned legs, exposed from a tight pair of blue
frayed cutoffs.  Her large feet were sticking out to each side and her toes
wiggled back and forth sideways as if keeping a rhythm to an inner song she was
humming while studying her cards.  Thick sturdy calves led to her massive
thighs, and I was becoming more and
more absorbed in trying to get more of a view of her stunning body.  I moved to
a reclining chair so that I could look directly
between her spread legs, then moved toward the TV, "to change channels," and
looked down the opening of her shirt to try and
catch a glimpse of her firm round bra-less breasts. 

I moved back to my chair and after Denise and Jeanie finished a hand, Denise
moved both her arms up and started putting her hair into a ponytail.  She stared
and smiled at me as I pretended to watch TV, but I remained dazzled by her
expanding and contracting biceps.  She could sense my discomfort as I shifted in
the chair and returned a weak smile.  Finally I couldn't take anymore and went
over and kissed my daughter on the top of her head and said I was heading to
bed.  Denise reached out her hand and said, "It was very nice meeting you Mr.
Watkins.  She had to bend over to reach me, and I think she was fully aware that
I was getting a clear picture of her perfect breasts.  I was mesmerized by her
body while once again aching from the firm grip she had on my hand.  She
wouldn't release me until I slowly raised my eyes to hers and pleaded with my
own eyes.  I quit squeezing her hand, but was unable to withdraw mine until she
gave me a smile and finally released it.  I turned and headed toward the stairs,
knowing that I had been  granted permission to leave the room.

I started up the steps, flexing and unflexing my fingers, trying to get the
blood to return and the aching to stop.  I slowly entered my
bedroom, closed the door and leaned with my back and head against it and let out
a heavy sigh.

I moved into my bathroom and stared at the mirror giving myself a stern lecture
about feelings I shouldn't be having.  I was a 41-year-old male acting like a
thirteen-year-old on his first date.  I changed into my pajamas and climbed into
bed, but must have tossed and turned for two hours, unable to remove the picture
of Denise from my mind. More than once my hand went to my crotch, thinking of
her beautiful young strong body.  Just before reaching orgasm every time I
resisted, using enough strength to remind myself that she was a mere girl of
eighteen.

I finally fell asleep, but was awaked by a noise from downstairs at 2:30 AM. 
Fearing a prowler, I grabbed a nine iron from my golf bag and slowly moved down
the steps.  I heard more noise coming from the kitchen and saw a light from the
partially opened door.  My heart was racing as I drew the club back over my
shoulder and proceeded towards the kitchen.  I slowly touched the door and just
as I was ready to open it, it was flung open towards me.  I shrieked and swung
the club with all my might. 

I realized too late that it was Denise standing in front of me and my swinging
club was about to smash her in the head.  There was no way I could stop its
momentum.  Suddenly I felt a jerk and the club had stopped.  Denise stood
staring down at me holding the other end of the club. 

I gasped, "Oh my God Denise.  I didn't know it was you.  Are you all right?"

She slowly took the club from my hand, handed me a plate containing some food,
then took both ends of the club and easily bent them until they joined ends
forming a circle.  I was too shocked to be angry at having one of my favorite
clubs damaged, and merely stood in wide-eyed amazement of her strength. 

She stood before me in a sleeveless nightshirt, cut in a v-neck, and
I could plainly see her protruding nipples and the outline of her perfect
breasts.  I was once again treated to a display of her
muscular arms as she bent the shaft like a piece of soft plastic.

She tossed the club to the carpet and moved toward me and took the plate.  "I
was right about you admiring my muscles wasn't I?"

...."Wasn't I?"

"Come on Denise.  It's late and we better get to back to bed."

She put the plate down on a table and slowly moved back in front of me,
dangerously close.  I wanted to move back, but was frozen in place.  I stared
straight ahead, but from the corners of me eyes I could see her arms slowly
rising.  I tentatively looked up and less than a foot away was the beautifully
flexed muscle which I had been unable to get out of my mind all day long.

......"Wasn't I?

I knew she wouldn't believe another lie, so I just looked down and my feet and
whispered, "Yes, you were right."... "But please don't
tell Jeanie...Please?"

Denise smiled slyly and put her hands on her hips and said, "What's it worth to
you for me not to talk to her about your obsession with my muscles?"

Almost inaudibly I said, "I'll do anything.  I just don't want her to find out
about my... tastes."

"Anything eh?  Okay, here's the deal.  Please me for the rest of the night, and
Jeanie will never find out.  Disobey me and make me unhappy, and the night will
be rough on you, and I'll do whatever I want with you anyway, and still tell
Jeanie about the fun we're going to have. 

I stood silently motionless as she approached me knowing that I had no say or
choice the matter.  She stopped about two feet from me crossed her hands at the
bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, causing me to audibly gasp. 
Her body was magnificent, but I could only remain still and wait for her next
move.  Slowly she bent and removed pair of cheer lace panties and with a smile
brought them up to my face.  My heart was racing as she slowly moved the worn
garment to my nose.  She turned the crotch inside out and ran the length up and
down my face forcing me to smell all of her.  My ex-wife had never allowed me to
smell or lick her vagina or buttocks because she thought it was sinful and
disgusting.  Her strong belief had been instilled in me, and I wanted to tell
Denise to stop but I continued to take long deep breaths taking in her pungent
feminine smells.  I was feeling dirty and used, and thought I would die when she
told me to open my mouth and shoved the dirty panties into my mouth.  I felt the
bile build in my stomach as I stood helpless before, unable to speak and fearing
to move.

I felt disgusted with my own fear and helplessness, but still could not resist
trying to sneak peeks of her beautifully muscled body.  She moved back about
three feet, told me to look at her.  Slowly she turned her back to me and put
her hands at her hips making the muscles of her back flare into a giant vee
shape.  The globes of her muscular buttocks were flawless and their light
creaminess of where a bikini bottom had one been contrasted sharply with the
rest of her bronzed body.  She slowly turned and looked down at the erection,
which had formed in my pajama bottoms.

Denise slowly and confidently advanced toward me, then took hold with both hands
of my pajama top, pulled and sent the buttons flying.  She casually threw it
aside, then caused me to gasp as her hand went inside the waistband of my pajama
bottoms and took hold of my erection and testicles.  She gave me a hard squeeze
causing extreme pain, but all I could give was a weak squeal because the gag of
her panties.

I bent over to try and escape the pain, but she would not release her hold. 
With her other hand, she removed my pajama bottoms and I stood naked and
helpless before her pleading with tears beginning to form in my eyes.  Holding
me firmly she led me to where she had sat the plate and picked up a carrot
sitting beside the sandwich.  My eyes grew wide with fright as she brought it
slowly up and waved it slowly back and forth before my eyes.  I moaned and
whined, shaking my head no, but she only took pleasure in seeing my fear.

She released my aching balls then drew both arms behind my back and forced me
over to the dining room table.  I lay bent over, with my chest and face down on
the table, and my legs spread, exposing my buttocks and crotch openly. I was
shaking with fear, but unable to resist, then I felt the cold tip of the carrot
slowly tracing the crack of my bottom.  I felt her finger explore me and I
wanted to scream and beg for her to not abuse me, but I remained in position
quivering and openly crying, fearing what was to come.  She used me over and
over, seeming to take delight in her power and control over me.  Finally she was
done and slowly removed the carrot bringing me temporary relief.

She turned my around, then reached in my mouth to remove my panties and wipe my
tear-streaked face with them.  My mouth was cotton dry and I could barely speak,
but begged her to stop.  She gave me no relief as she lay me down on the floor
then moved her massive body above my face.  Stand erect with her legs spread I
looked up in fear at the tower of beautiful muscle.  I could plainly see her
thick black pubic hairs and the washboard abdominal muscles topped off buy her
firm breasts.  She looked down at me then slowly started to lower her body
towards my face.  I had never been in such a demeaning situation but my pleas
were muffled by her sex covering my nose and mouth.  I could barely breathe as
her massive body rocked back and forth and when I did not lick her as
instructed, she would give my testicles another hard squeeze.  Tears once again
flowed as she forced me to lick her vagina, and spread cheeks of her anus.  As
disgusted as I was with myself, I continued to lick and probe her body until she
had had three orgasms and my face was beaten and red, covered with her womanly
juices.

Finally satisfied, Denise said, "Not bad," grabbed her plate and clothing, and
without another word headed off to bed.  I felt more demeaned and used than I
had ever felt in my life, but as I watched her young muscular body disappear up
the steps knew that I had gotten more than I deserved.


Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found the Story now, its Dominant Denise from Gerbil.

@DevilsJoker I admire your perseverance, tracking down the story yourself. That said...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know, can i post this Story here?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sure, would love to read

The story, as shared in this thread, might be difficult to find [Neither the name of the story nor the author are shown in the topic title]. No views, no 'Karma'. How would you make it easier for a Member, who comes to the Forum hoping to read this particular story, to find it? I'd appreciate input from any Members who want to suggest a solution, not counting the *SEARCH* feature, which I'm not sure everybody can access.

I'll be able to review any comments when I see this thread appear in "Show new replies to your posts." If that doesn't happen, I'll be setting a reminder to come back in Jan '25 to offer some ideas. ~'K'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Returning to this discussion a bit later than I'd planned, but, finding no other comments/suggestions added, I'll share some...

Members at the upper Membership levels who have the ability to edit their posts can also edit the title of the thread, if they created the initial post. Provided the title that was added or suggested is confirmed as the one that was being sought, simply adding the text >FOUND< to the topic title would alert browsers that a request has been answered, as was done here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If the 'O[riginal] P[oster]' doesn't have that ability, they can use the "PM" feature to contact *Aretxa*, the Moderator for this section for assistance. Another option: the <Report to moderator> text in the lower RH corner is a button that can be clicked. It brings up a box in which you can request/suggest a Moderator adjust/edit/modify the post:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... then ask for the >FOUND< text to be added to the topic title, as mentioned earlier.

Although that method is fairly quick and easy, it's not very helpful if there is still no sign any story, or, if posted, which story is now available in the thread. IMO, other than those which could be added to an existing author or subject topic, such stories need their own thread, with titles and authors, if known, clearly listed in the heading. A link to the story thread would then be posted in the "Looking for..." thread, which could be deleted, but might be left for a week or two, so the OP might see the reply.

Is there another, even better, procedure to be proposed? Let's hear it. ~'K'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: