⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nataliya (Amazonka) Kuznetsova Onlyfans

Started by faclon4, May 15, 2024, 07:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faclon4

Has anyone tried Amazonka's Onlyfans site?  She is an amazing superhuman woman but $50/month is a pretty steep price if the content isnt much different than you can find online.  Is she responsive to messages and requests on the site?

faclon4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mikecamsa

I was subscribed to her other channel amazonka.muscle.supreme. Same price $50/month, but you only get by that price photos and a few short clips of her PPVs, which are "just" $100. She is responsive to the messages, but obviously when I asked for some videos, I didn't buy anyone when I saw the price.

Maybe you don't care pay 100$, but is not even a "custom". Too much for me

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone tried Amazonka's Onlyfans site?  She is an amazing superhuman woman but $50/month is a pretty steep price if the content isnt much different than you can find online.  Is she responsive to messages and requests on the site?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

faclon4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was subscribed to her other channel amazonka.muscle.supreme. Same price $50/month, but you only get by that price photos and a few short clips of her PPVs, which are "just" $100. She is responsive to the messages, but obviously when I asked for some videos, I didn't buy anyone when I saw the price.

Maybe you don't care pay 100$, but is not even a "custom". Too much for me

It seems like that is the general consensus that I have heard.  What is supposed to be the difference between her two Onlyfans sites?  I used to talk to her all the time on HBC but she hasn't been on there for a long time.   Every time I have tried to contact her through any of her social media accounts, all she says if she does reply is that shE only talks through her OF accounts.  She does have a superhuman physique but $50/month for a few photos and the "privilege" of buying Non custom PPV videos at $100 each seems excessive.   It appears that she and her husband may have moved to Montenegro so they may be trying to use her OF income as one of their primary means of support.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vladislav Kuznetsova looks so happy. If my wife made a lot of money selling her twat, I'd be so happy and escape from Russia too. Pimping ain't easy.

These are first posts of Nataliya on Saradas on November 13, 2014 and on January 10, 2015,

Nataliya says 'now I have no money and credit card debt' and and adds 'Do NOT WRITE ME IF YOU WANT MY PHOTO WITHOUT CLOTHES OR SHOW ME ON WEBCAM WITHOUT CLOTHES  AND So on!!!'

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems Nataliya and Vladislav completely changed their mind now. Nataliya Kuznetsova makes b/g content with different guys on her OnlyFans. Money talks Vladislav, right?

For her onlyfans review please see;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

jason123