⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lee Keyrouz

Started by e_honda, April 25, 2024, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

She just listed herself on SG and that's a pretty amazing addition for people in the UK.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gava

Has anyone seen this gorgeous woman, can't find any info on here. Looks incredible

Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

Yeah she's ripped and super strong, waiting for reviews 😊

diggs

Be sure to keep an eye on her travels. She did a mini tour of the West Coast a couple of months ago and I'm still kicking myself for not driving out to Vegas for her.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Be sure to keep an eye on her travels. She did a mini tour of the West Coast a couple of months ago and I'm still kicking myself for not driving out to Vegas for her.

Is that right? Cant believe I missed that on her schedule.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Be sure to keep an eye on her travels. She did a mini tour of the West Coast a couple of months ago and I'm still kicking myself for not driving out to Vegas for her.

Is that right? Cant believe I missed that on her schedule.

I can't say for a fact that she did post that: I found out about the trip by following her on IG. She's probably better about updating her sg profile now.

Noswal

Lee is based in Nottingham UK where I moved from nearly 10 years ago. I hope she tours the West Country of the UK especially Cornwall Soon! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
So many women, So little time!! :)

joe.hatrick

Has anyone seen Lee Keyrouz recently? I just booked with her for her upcoming tour and I'm curious to see what folks experience with her has been. I follow her on her only fans and she looks incredible.

2ndHoodman

Hey know it's been a moment - but has anyone seen Lee lately?

artax

Has anyone sessioned with her?   Haven't seen any reviews or much information?

richmann

I saw her a couple of years ago. She is amazing, beautiful and absolutely rock hard. Very dominant and loves to be in control.
It was a real pleasure and I'm looking forward to seeing her again if our locations align.

Bernie1212

I saw her when she was in Vegas earlier this year.  We'll just say that as soon as her schedule dropped for her next tour to Vegas I made sure to book with her twice.
Yo.

mikem2436

I recently sessioned with her and she was amazing! She stays constantly shredded so if you follow her on insta, her recent posts are how she currently looks. I had a session with arm wrestling, muscle worship, and wrestling. She's as strong as she looks and made me feel sore the next day. Also her muscles really popped out, especially her abs. But mostly it to find a session girl who agrees to arm wrestle. Need to meet her again!

Fbb123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recently sessioned with her and she was amazing! She stays constantly shredded so if you follow her on insta, her recent posts are how she currently looks. I had a session with arm wrestling, muscle worship, and wrestling. She's as strong as she looks and made me feel sore the next day. Also her muscles really popped out, especially her abs. But mostly it to find a session girl who agrees to arm wrestle. Need to meet her again!
Is she still based in UK?

2ndHoodman

I need to put my review on this since I saw her last week!