LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Can a woman really beat a guy fairly in a armwrestle

Started by adamtheking1, May 08, 2024, 01:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamtheking1

Hey just wondered if there are any strong women who can beat a dude in my experience I have not come across one who's been able to beat me I normally get the big talkers but they don't seem to put up much of a challenge what's your stories guys and girls


Tiberius

What is fairly to you? Fabi antoine was easily stronger than me but we all know professional bodybuilders do not get that big and strong just with whey and creatine. That is going to be fair to some and unfair to others

ffejl

"Are there women who can beat men at arm wrestling" is a very different question than "are there women I can session with who can beat me in arm wrestling."

The answer to the first is unquestionably yes. A professional female arm wrestler is going to beat most 'average' men, I'm sure. A female bodybuilder can probably beat an 'scrawny' guy, but will most likely loose to a guy who also spends time in the gym.

Only you can answer the second.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey just wondered if there are any strong women who can beat a dude in my experience I have not come across one who's been able to beat me I normally get the big talkers but they don't seem to put up much of a challenge what's your stories guys and girls

What are your stats, height, weight, experience with wrestling and or lifting/bodybuilding?  There are a lot of variables to consider. 

josh3157

Absolutely, I'm larger than average but don't have arm wrestling skills. Ive been easily been beaten by several session women including Lora O who didn't even strain and even was calmly giving me tips while we were arm wrestling and I was giving 100%.

Sportsman99

Yes women can beat men at armwrestling. I had a friend who just played with me when we armwrestled and I am fairly strong though I don't lift weights but I play sports