⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rica Sugar

Started by AMG lite, September 20, 2010, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMG lite

Rica Sugar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

   
Some Info about RICA:

Rica Sugar
Hometown: El Paso, Texas
Date of Birth: March 1, 1976
Education: Bachelor's of Science in Applied Learning & Development from University of Texas at Austin
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Weight off season: 155 lbs
Competition weight: 135 lbs
Biceps: 14 inches
Calves: 13.25 inches
Quads: 20 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Hips: 33 inches
Chest: 36DD

Overall goal: I am training to improve my weaker parts and add size to my frame. I will strengthen my mental weakness and stay motivated all year.

Why I love bodybuilding: It make me full of energy. I love he lifestyle and to be in control of training and my food. It is simply astonishing how I can sculpt my body to what I want it to look like and how I am always learning new things on how to reach my goals.

A little about me

I do not know where to start. I was never really was into sports at all. Not very athletic either. My life has taken many twists and turns to get to the point that I am at now. I grew up in a small border town in Texas and becoming a bodybuilder was the furthest thing from my mind. As a young child growing up, I was the complete opposite of a lean, skinny, and slim; I guess that is what motivated me to become the women that I am now. When I grew up my sister was always the pretty one, and I was the smart one. Now I think those roles are reversed (I am still the smart one though).

After graduating from The University of Texas at Austin, I was fortunate to locate a teaching position in a smaller town in South Texas. It was at this time that I started looking at myself and wanted to change not only what I looked like, but also who I was as a person. I started by getting a gym membership, and reading lots of men's health fitness magazines and doing research on workout regimens on sites like bodybuilding. Then I was hooked and became intrinsically motivated only because I took ownership of the knowledge I obtained about weigh training, bodybuilding and diet. As I commenced my training not only did my body transform so did my attitude, from that point forward I was not going to let anything stop me being on stage and winning. Seven years since I entered my first gym, I am still training to improve my physique. It is an endless journey that has me completely fulfilled at the moment.
Some of my other hobbies and interests include dancing, movies, bowling, tubing, picnics at parks, shooting at gun range, sex, arm wrestling, board games, paintball, volunteering at public schools, and visiting botanical gardens and art museums.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and remember "whether you think you can or whether you think you can't you're right".

Love,

Rica Sugar


AMG lite

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →