LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Venus Mayhem - Game made using AI art by me

Started by crazymuscle, April 16, 2024, 08:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazymuscle

Hello guys... I'm starting to develop a game where you just need to use the mouse to interact with Venus (character inspired on the Bill and Ted episode)

And I'm trying to use AI to make the art of the game, since I don't have too much time and expertise in drawing.

I love AI and I am trying to find a way to make my tastes more interactable and I am trying to make a game with exploration and mini-games. I have a long time ahead,
But I shared a small portion with the first quest. This is more like a prototype but I have made all the engine work, and I'm still figuring out the rest of the game.

Don't expect: A good story, a good consistency between the images. Expect: Fun exploration, fun interactions with Venus and the characters and lots of showing off.

You can download the demo for free on Itch, is very early but is consistent and easy.
Later complete versions of the game I will make them free, with optional support prizes, so don't worry if you don't want to spend money.

DOWNLOAD HERE -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tell me what do you think about the game, and I accept ideas. I am planning to make a big map, with jobs, quests and activities.
I love games like Yakuza so I think a big hub with a lot of stuff to do, character progression.
I can promise nothing much well animated, but think it like a RPG.


crazymuscle

Forgot about posting a few screenshots:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login