Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Remembering Diana the Valkyrie website (1997-2024)

Started by 87fg, April 07, 2024, 10:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

Diana the Valkyrie was a website devoted to women's bodybuilding and female muscle stories. This was one of the early websites devoted to female muscle. It was younger than You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but for many started the love of the strong women and the fandom. According to a twit*** message the site has shut down and it has been claimed it was due to the webmaster's death. I'm not certain of their actual identity. I will attempted to archive some pictures here. If anybody has more please put them here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm now collecting all the banners and webpage related images. It's hard to find them in higher quality. This is a reminder that making an archive is important. The internet may seem like forever, but that might not be the case.

87fg

The website even had booths at the Arnold expo. I think this is from around 2000 to 2005.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The art on the site was from a wide group of artists. This I think was at one time used as a logo.

ffejl

I post a ZIP of all the stories in the DtV archive over here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Diana the Valkyrie was a website devoted to women's bodybuilding and female muscle stories. This was one of the early websites devoted to female muscle. It was younger than You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but for many started the love of the strong women and the fandom. According to a twit*** message the site has shut down and it has been claimed it was due to the webmaster's death. I'm not certain of their actual identity. I will attempted to archive some pictures here. If anybody has more please put them here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr Alan Solomon the owner of Diana Valkyrie Website has passed away, aged 75, after a long battle with liver cancer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/article3816575.ece

He was a millionnaire, he made You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with his virus software sale, he was so greedy this is why he still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He had no shame to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and shared with third parties without privacy respect.  Back in the day he sponsored some events to get free sessions.

His daughters spend his millions for their luxury life style.

See my posts about him before;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I post a ZIP of all the stories in the DtV archive over here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thank you so much. Would you happen to have any stuff from Female Single Combat Club ? I want to do an archive thread for that as well.

Adam_S


MaxSideburns72

Didn't know it. Wow! I am almost shocked, I have been a member for years. I remember a very active member called TomNine and remember plenty of video clips by him.
Old memories!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Diana the Valkyrie was a website devoted to women's bodybuilding and female muscle stories. This was one of the early websites devoted to female muscle. It was younger than You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but for many started the love of the strong women and the fandom. According to a twit*** message the site has shut down and it has been claimed it was due to the webmaster's death. I'm not certain of their actual identity. I will attempted to archive some pictures here. If anybody has more please put them here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr Alan Solomon the owner of Diana Valkyrie Website has passed away, aged 75, after a long battle with liver cancer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/article3816575.ece

He was a millionnaire, he made You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with his virus software sale, he was so greedy this is why he still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He had no shame to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and shared with third parties without privacy respect.  Back in the day he sponsored some events to get free sessions.

His daughters spend his millions for their luxury life style.

See my posts about him before;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Superking

I got my first material posted on there, many years ago I was one of the first FMG art people, there were others but I don't know if they are still going.
It's sad and a loss, an end of history.
I will miss them.

tnarrud

Gids, gods, gods, I still can't believe that the Diana the Valkyrie website is gone forever.  I was a subscriber there once - but never again after  my  year was up.

knufflschmoe

miss "wb270"
was finding & booking my sessionettes there trough all the years , good reminders and experiences in my mind

really preferred it to "sessiongirls.com"
was much clearer to overview,.....only fotos  are better at "Sessiongirls" and more up-to-date....!

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
miss "wb270"
was finding & booking my sessionettes there trough all the years , good reminders and experiences in my mind

really preferred it to "sessiongirls.com"
was much clearer to overview,.....only fotos  are better at "Sessiongirls" and more up-to-date....!

wb270 story is here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login