Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Diana Valkyrie Website

Started by Karthikkr25, April 03, 2024, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

Does anyone know what happened with Diana Valkyrie Website? It is not accessible. Is it same for all?

Karthikkr25

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sjf450

Apparently it is closed as the owner has died according to reports

Karthikkr25

What !!! Then from where we can take all the stories

horst11

First of all RIP to the owner and thanks for everything he did!!!

Here's a way to retrieve the stories:
...:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

Yea I heard from 2 people that they died

I was trying to archive the stories when I found out, but only made it like 1/4 of the way down.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

OMG!! Condolences to the families.  How did any of you learn that?  That is a MASSIVE loss to the community!  It's the original site dedicated to female muscle and strength.  I would chip in to keep it going.

brave_archer

Very sad news.  :'( This site was my gateway to female muscle way back in the '90s. I sincerely hope its content can be saved.

Karthikkr25

Yes. That was an awesome site with properly structured. I was trying to find a story of author Wistan "Cameron's Revenge" but unable to retrieve it. Does anyone has it?

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG!! Condolences to the families.  How did any of you learn that?  That is a MASSIVE loss to the community!  It's the original site dedicated to female muscle and strength.  I would chip in to keep it going.

The guy who runs Amy's Conquest told me

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes. That was an awesome site with properly structured. I was trying to find a story of author Wistan "Cameron's Revenge" but unable to retrieve it. Does anyone has it?

I'm actually the one who commissioned those. Shoot me a PM and I'll send it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1dave100

I think we'll find that a lot of folks got their start with DTV, myself included.  Condolences to the family. 

Zenzen

Dr Alan Solomon the owner of Diana Valkyrie Website has passed away, aged 75, after a long battle with liver cancer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/specials/rich_list/article3816575.ece

He was a millionnaire, he made You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with his virus software sale, he was so greedy this is why he still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He had no shame to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and shared with third parties without privacy respect.  Back in the day he sponsored some events to get free sessions.

His daughters spend his millions for their luxury life style.

See my posts about him before;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdrabbit1

I've been wondering for a while. Does anyone know any other sites to read stories like here and at D TV, that are actually active.  (Other than PAT)

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been wondering for a while. Does anyone know any other sites to read stories like here and at D TV, that are actually active.  (Other than PAT)

Maybe You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login But in my opinion, it is not as....diverse as DTV. For example, not too much in the way of wrestling.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

pravar

I have a web scrape of the public pages for thevalkyrie from July 3d, 2022 if someone has some recommendations on where to post it.

tapion

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been wondering for a while. Does anyone know any other sites to read stories like here and at D TV, that are actually active.  (Other than PAT)

What's PAT ? Is this a story site? I would love to know some other story sites. I also found some good stories on *****(dot)com.