⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bikini Goddess of September 2010: BROOKE MORA

Started by RobMash, September 08, 2010, 10:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

BROOKE MORA
Bikini Goddess of September 2010

qualified for the Bikini Goddess of the year
Congratulations




Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

http://twit***.com/brookemora




                                       



                                       





You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

   




Contest History:


2010

2010 NPC USA Championships
  Bikini: Earned Pro Card
  Bikini: Class F (1st)
  Competition Photos

2009

Excalibur Championships
  Bikini: Tall Class (5th)
  Competition Photos
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


RobMash

Sorry but I can't add others photos because f**** facebook don't works to me. Please post others photos of Brooke Mora if you have those.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS