LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short story: The Bathhouse Investigation

Started by The Raven, January 25, 2024, 09:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

This was just a quick story I wrote in one night. Spent a few hours today editing it so I may not get part 2 of Werewolf by Might out today but I'm working on that now. So here it is and enjoy. Any and all comments and critiques are welcome.

The Bathhouse Investigation

Journalist Jessica Strong reporting notes here. I'm about to start my investigation into the New You Spa. The inspiration for this came from my last piece, the expose on that drug cheating scandal. Although most of the info I dug was what you'd expect but the secret scoop I got was on this place. It's a not so well known secret in the fitness industry and even some athletes believe the rumours to be told. A spa that aids in fat loss and muscle gains. Yeah, sounded fishy to me at first too. But the deeper my expose dug, the more this place kept coming up. My inquisitive mind has to know the truth. Is this place some miracle spa? Are the rumours fact or fiction? And if the stories are real, I'll be the one to find out how. I need to know.

Day 0

Actually finding the spa was more of a challenge than you'd think in the modern age. The place has no internet presence. Not a website, no social media. Heck, people don't even tweet or post about it. Yet I know some athletes have been there. If I didn't know the general area to search from my last piece who knows how long it would have taken me to find it. I literally had to use a phone book to get a number to contact the spa. I was starting to think this was going to be some private exclusive club or something but no. When I called, the kind receptionist took my booking like a normal phone call booking. And the price wasn't even something crazy expensive either. I booked it under my real name by the way. I had nothing to hide, but that didn't mean I'd go flaunting my profession. I'd play it cagey to try and get my answers.

Day 1

I arrived at the spa in the mid afternoon. The spa was clearly inspired by a Japanese onsen with its bathhouse area. There was also a swimming pool, sauna and the expected massage rooms. I'd need to investigate all of it. No one I'd talked to before that used the place never knew what gave the special effects that were rumoured. Lucky for me, this place has a hotel attached. I'd be staying there for the next week. Hopefully I'll get my answers. My first clue would be the spa staff. The 2 guys I've already seen were jacked. I don't mean fit, I mean jacked. Not the amount of muscle you'd expect of spa workers.

The hotel was treated separate from the spa with only a single connective corridor to the spa. From my exploring of the facilities, there looked to be another connective path between the 2 places. The hotel staff were not like the spa staff but all of the ones I saw looked healthy, even the cleaning lady I saw. I would have questioned the food in the hotel as a possible source but one of my sources who swears by the effect of this place has never used the hotel or dined here even once. The magic, if it is real, is in the spa.

Day 2

I spent most of the first day either exploring the spa or using the swimming pool. I did also try the sauna a couple of times. From my sources, I'd be feeling the changes in the morning after, so I'd know by now. I still have my fat stomach and flabby arms. I know. I measured. I was booked in for spa treatments all day.

I tried all the treatments my sources have spoken about and asked every question I could about the products they were using. They even sold most of them. Another dead end. And the masseuse had such gorgeous arms. She was just down right gorgeous actually. She recommended I try out the bath house to relieve some more of my tension. The more I saw of the people here, both the staff and the few patrons I met. I just knew there was something here. So many of them fit, healthy and down right attractive people. No way this is just coincidence. So I took her advice and had a quick dip in the public bath before it closed for the night.

Day 3

I did feel really refreshed this morning. No physical changes to report but I was feeling revitalised. Was this from the massage? The spa? Or just some placebo effect. I'm not quite sure yet. Today I was going to talk more with the staff and some of the spa patrons.

I think I've found my answer. It's the bath house. The onsen. The spa is just outside a small town and many of the population come to use the facilities. I met a local man from the town today who wouldn't be found out of place at a bodybuilding contest. He was over 60 years old, well over 250lbs of muscle and swore he never worked out a day in his life. He only came to the spa for the bath house and did so 2 or 3 times a week. He even claimed to be one of the places first patrons. He told how it started with just the bath house and added all the other features over the years. I spent many hours with the gentleman hearing the history of the place. It was a great source of information and even managed to corroborate a bunch of it too. It was a good day for my investigation. With the onsen found as the source, the next part is the how. How is the onsen making people fitter, more healthy and more muscular? I had to know. Especially the last part. I decided to spend more than an hour in the onsen this evening unlike the few minutes I did the night before. I also acquired a water sample I'll need to send to a lab later.

Day 4

God damn. I mean seriously. The flab on my belly is almost entirely gone. My arms are much tighter and I even feel fitter than I've ever been before. When my sources said I'd feel the changes they were not lying or exaggerating. It may not have been as drastic as I may have dreamed about, but I can understand why nobody would believe this story. I'd literally lost several pounds of fat and all my loose skin is near enough gone all in one night. I'd be spending my day corroborating more of what my latest source has told me today and also taking another extra long visit to the bath.

No real news to report. It's really hard to get information without the internet. The spa was a literal dead zone for Wi-Fi and wasn't even connected directly to internet. I'd have to leave the spa to get access to it again or visit the local library to further my investigation. I guess I have tomorrows plans. Hopefully I make it back in time for another dip in the spa.

Day 5

I woke up with abs. Not a 6 pac or anything but clearly visible abs. All my stomach fat is just gone and the rest of my body is so tight and defined. My boobs have definitely shrunk too but my chest is feeling firmer. Was I growing some pecs? God that would be so amazing. Sorry. Today I'd be going to the town library and maybe even the town hall. I have some leads I really need to check out. I may need to find a judge though to get access to some documents from the town hall. Let's just make sure I get back in time for a dip in the bath house.

I got too engrossed in my research. They just closed the bath house by the time I got back. I also left early this morning before it opened today too. I did get some good leads today to make up for it though. But damn I can't believe I missed it. I did find out who owns this place. Mathias Drago. There wasn't much found on him but it was a start. He was born here in this town as were both his parents. His paternal grandparents were Russian immigrants and his mother was of Greek decent. I got this from local records as the only online information on him was from an old fitness magazine. He competed in a bodybuilding show at 22 with a physique that blew everyone away. He only came runner up to a pro at the show but it did interest someone enough to write a quick article about him. They didn't get an interview with him or anything so the information was limited as well as old. They did have a photo attached, and he was very handsome. And his big muscles, also just stunning.

Day 6

I awoke with less pep than I did the last couple of days. I'm missing the onsen and damn I'll be there for when it opens today.

I've been found out. As I went to the bathhouse, I met him. The owner Mathias. He was just leaving the bath house area and noticed me waiting for it to open. He immediately recognised me and seemed very pleased to see me. He even knew of some of my past work. I wasn't sure what messed with my head more, that he followed my work or his Godlike physique. And I mean Godlike. More than 6 feet tall with gorgeous golden hair, bright blue eyes and more muscles than I've ever seen on a human body before. He wore a Japanese kimono but there was no possible way he could keep it closed, exposing twin mountains of mass and more cleavage than I've ever possessed. I tried my hardest to stay focussed with this, divine specimen before me. We actually got into a nice friendly chat. I found him quite charming even though he was clearly more of an introvert. Conversation didn't seem to be his strong suit, I expected him to be more confident, more arrogant but he was very humble. The atmosphere immediately changed though when he asked if I was doing an expose on the bathhouse. Specifically the bathhouse. I've never lied to get a story before and I wasn't going to start today. I was honest. I confidently told him I'd heard stories about his spa and that I came to investigate. He gave me a curious look before  smiling. He seemed to actually be thrilled by answer. He even invited me to dinner later so we could talk about this at length. I thought I'd record this before going to meet him for dinner. I think I'll take this recorder along with me too.

Matt, as he asked me to call him, picked me up from my room like a gentleman. I was a little disappointed that he'd swapped to a more formal attire but his shirt clearly could not contain his, extreme mass. And I still can't fathom how he got in to those jeans. It's a mystery with those mighty oak tree trunk quads. I thought he'd take me to the main hotel restaurant but instead lead me one of its private rooms. I wasn't exactly pleased about this arrangement but he promised he had his reasons. He even showed me a panic button that was installed in the room and he even let me test it. With a man of his size, could I even make it to the button was a thought? It was actually his nerves that helped alleviate my tension. He seemed nervous more than anything. But in reality it was my curiosity, and my desire that made me stay more than anything else. I better return to the table now. The meal should be arriving soon. He's been quite shy mostly, not divulging anything serious yet. I don't think I have anything to worry about as of yet. It's actually going quite nicely.

Holy shit. I can barely believe this. Oh God, please be true. I mean. I'm currently in a changing room outside Matt's personal bath. I say bath but it's more of a small pool. He only brings special clients and friends to this bath. I'll explain how we got here. So the food was lovely as usual. Matt's a real gentlemen whenever he conquers his nerves. Turns out he's a big fan of mine and he's been following me for years. He told me that he spotted me around the spa a few days ago and got really excited. He even checked to see that my name was on the guest registrar. He was actually looking for me yesterday around the spa since he was mostly free that day. And he was seriously disappointed that he couldn't find me. It was kind of cute I thought. But now to the real scoop. I asked him about the bath house and the rumours. He was surprisingly open about it. He told me he made special bath salts that he puts into the water that goes into the bathhouse every morning. He didn't tell me how he made the bath salts but did mention that the water in the main bathhouse uses only a small amount of the bath salts. And that his private bath uses a more concentrated amount. He even swore to it's increased potency. Emphasising his own muscles to prove his point, flexing those sexy man mountains of his I might add.  That's when he offered to let my try it for myself. God damn. I need to try it. There's no way I could refuse his offer. If this is real........

I'm back to my room now. I've just spent 30 minutes sharing a bath with Matt. He wore a pair of speedos that really just couldn't hide anything. While me, I'm was in a bikini that was clearly too big for me now. A part of me couldn't look at him but another couldn't stop looking at him. Especially his large penis, clearly bulging in the speedo. I don't remember it looking so big in his old photo but I was exactly focussing on his bulge when I saw it. There was also a strange dichotomy of man of his size and build, wearing a speedo while still being so shy and nervous. But I could tell he was happy that I joined him for the bath. He just wanted to talk with me in the bath. Nothing kinky. So we did just that. He was a real sweet heart the whole time. Not some cocky meathead you'd think from his appearance. If I thought of this as a date, it was actually one of the better ones I've had. I still asked him about how he made the mystery bath salts and he swore to me that he'd tell me in the morning. He wanted to make sure I knew what he was going to tell me was true before telling me. And tomorrow morning, I'd know. I wasn't the only one asking the questions. He was very curious about me and my personal life and I kept my word. I was completely honest with him. I him told about my job, my family and even my love life, or lack there of. He seemed genuinely interested in every word. And it felt nice. He didn't recommend we stay too long in the bath and escorted me back to my room through his private hallway. Time to sleep now.

Day 7

Ho-lee shit. I really can't believe this. I'm looking into the mirror as I say this but I still can't believe it. I. Have muscles. I can't stop flexing them. I've got abs. And they're deep. Powerful packed muscle stones on my belly, I can't keep my hands off them. I also have broad, muscled shoulders now and are those? I've got lats! There's even definition in my quads. Damn, this is so, damn, hot. I'm gorgeous. Wait? I can see, I have visible biceps. Triceps too. I'm not some big sexy ass bodybuilder but I'm bigger than any bikini girl. We weren't even in the bath for 30 minutes last night and this. I'm now, this fucking muscular. I can't believe it. I want. I want more. I'll confess it here. It wasn't just my curiosity that lead me to this investigation. I've always loved muscles. Big, huge, hard, strong muscles. Matt is probably the sexiest man I've ever seen. And I want, more than anything to be as big as muscular, as sexy fucking huge as him, if not bigger. Oh, God so much bigger. It's getting me so fucking wet just thinking about it. I've always known I had to make a choice, my career or my desire. Knowing the difficulties, no the near impossibility of my dream, I always picked my career first. Can I do the same this time too? I'm not sure I can resist giving up my story for just another 30 minutes in that private bath. I'll be seeing Matt again soon. I guess we'll find out my choice soon enough.

This may be my last entry on this story. I'll record this as a back up plan but I've already made my decision. And I really don't think I'll need it. I guess I just want to thorough. I wore what was the skimpiest outfit I had with me to see Matt. To say he was stunned would be accurate. I had a feeling he liked muscular women from his advocation of my use of his private bath. And I was right. I'd been 100% honest with him up to this point and requested that he keep his promise and forfeit the truth on the mystery bath salts. He struggled to keep his cool for the discussion but he gave me the truth. He really does make the bath salts and they are the cause of it all. It's the seedlings of a special plant he grows.

He inherited a very old piece of jewellery from his mother. It was a locket that somehow survived hundreds of years being unopened. There was a special trick to the locket and Matt was the first one who had possession of the locket that solved it. Inside were some seeds that miraculously, were still viable. Matt was 16 at the time and decided to try growing the seeds. He has no idea where the seeds originated from but the plant did grow and occasional sprouts some seedlings. Weirdly, none of the seedlings ever sprout no matter what you try. By a strange fluke, he accidentally boiled some seedlings which produce some strong fumes which he inhaled. He grew muscles over night far more than most people do from the bath salts. He showed me a picture of him shortly before that accident with a calender in the background. Damn, he looks nothing like that now but his high school graduation diploma was also on the wall. I asked him about the bodybuilding contest and he immediately blushed. So cute. He had the idea to try and compete with his muscles a couple of years after the accident. He was nervous on stage and even with all his posing practice he was still a wreck he told me. He spent most of his youth trying to understand the seedlings and the plant and the final product he eventually made was the bath salts. He even showed me the plant, the only plant and some of the pre-made bath salts. It was the same plant from all those years ago. He's tried growing another one but every time they just die off before sprouting. He has a limited supply of the key ingredient for the bath salts so he can't just sell them he told me. He was completely open about all of it.

This was why everything here was the way it was at the spa. He was hiding everything but didn't want a gold rush to come here where he wouldn't have enough product to satisfy the onrush of customers. He also doesn't want to be an exclusive resort that is only benefited by the rich either. I only had one question left. Why was he telling me all this? He blushed a little before reminding me he'd been a fan of mine for years. And after hearing about me from his staff and then actually meeting me, he built a bit of a crush on me. His exact words. He also confessed he hadn't dated anyone in years and was just really nervous. I was in shock, more so when he told me he hadn't dated in a long time. But he explained that many women are just not interested in a body so big and muscular as his and that he had no interest in getting any smaller. I couldn't hold back on my outcry at the insanity of those women. How could they not love that behemoth body of muscle? My outburst did make him blush, which was so cute. But I'd also played my hand. He knew I found him very attractive. That's when he asked what I thought about muscles on a woman. I told him how sexy I thought they were, before hesitatingly telling him my hidden desire. To be a huge muscular woman. That I'd love to have a body like his, maybe even bigger. He was stunned, but his reaction told me all I needed to know. His giant penis burst through his shorts at my confession. Another benefit from high concentrations of the seedlings. When he recovered from his embarrassment of exposing himself, he offered to make my dreams come true, literally. I'm back in my room making what should be the hardest decision of my life. But it's already been made.

Day 8

I should have probably recorded something last night but I couldn't wait to go to bed once I got back to my room. I'm supposed to be going home today but Matt has offered to extend my stay. I spent nearly 2 hours with him at his bath last night and the results are, orgasmic. I'm only so calm at the moment after pleasuring myself. I can still barely believe how big I am after another dip. I honestly could compete with the bigger physique girls, I look fucking huge! I measure my arms and they over 15". I have visible pecs that I can't stop bouncing or just feeling. They are just so damn hot. I swear I look like I'm wearing a suit of muscle armour. But it's my body, my muscles. I'm getting myself hot again. I wonder how Matt is going to react? I'll find out soon enough. He did mention he'd probably get some gains from the long bath too. God that thought alone. I think we're kind of dating now, and I really like that idea. He's a really nice guy and we're getting alone really well. My big question is how I'll feel after I've become the woman I've always wanted to be? Then again, he's the gad damn sexiest man alive. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I won't be waking up in this bed.

Day ???? I'm not sure

Wow. I actually can't believe I found this. It's been so long since I gave up on writing this story but I may as well give a final update now. Matt and I started dating and I quit my job. He'd grown the next morning as he predicted but it was my muscles that really stole the show that day. We had our first time together in the bath I must confess.

Matt always keeps his promises. The bigger he got the sexier he looked and now he's bigger than than we was that day, much bigger. We had to get our private area of the bathhouse remodelled for how big we both are. Yeah, I said we. It's strange timing too. I only recently got bigger than Matt. I never thought I'd match him to when he finally exceeded 600lbs. But now I was the first to get to 700. Since quitting my job I've spent my time researching the growth plant. I believe it to be the mythical ambrosia tree. We'd both sort of hit plateaus with our growth when the plant finally produced a single fruit. We both partook a bite of the mystical fruit and since then our growth has exploded. Even our height was increasing. I used to be a meek 5'2" but now I'm nearing 8 feet. Matt's still a little taller but I'm hoping that's going to change soon too. We shared the 2nd fruit on our wedding night and could feel each other grow during our firey sex. That night was just, immense. We've been starting to change even more since our wedding too. I'm pretty sure we're becoming something more than human thanks to the ambrosia. Well, I best get back to the sexiest muscle beast alive. He's currently soaking in the bath. Can't let him do that alone for too long now, can I? Not when two more fruit are just about ready to be eaten. I can't wait to see what we become after eating them.


Wookey

Great story. Live it when a couple grow physically and emotionally together. K++