LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

40-Minutes Camel Clutch, Extreme!

Started by SadisticBullying, January 19, 2024, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadisticBullying

It's the most painful camel clutch ever done. A crazy tattooed girl ties her victim with ropes, that way he cannot escape. And, then she camel clutches him for 40 minutes, making him scream like a mare. If you watch the video carefully, you will realize that the victim tap out, like 30 times, but she ignores them. She even does a rear naked choke combining it with the camel clutch. At one point she shakes his spine in circles, destroying his back muscles and making him moan louder. You can find the video at the following link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


SadisticBullying

In any case, I am not the producer. I just downloaded the video and I'm a fan of the site because it's the video I've wanted all my life. So please don't send me inboxes or messages.