LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Swole New World

Started by Rugne, January 16, 2024, 02:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugne

Hi, this is my first attempt at muscle fiction. Hope you enjoy, any feedback or thoughts are welcome.

Chapter 1

The alarm screamed at me, forcing me to drag myself out of bed.  The first of January,  I'd fallen into the trap of making New Year's resolutions.  Normally, everyone makes them and abandons them just as quickly, but this year promised to be different. I'd been at a party last night, the usual new years affair, plenty of booze and chit chat with near strangers. Last night on the 12th chime, as I kissed who ever I'd been talking if to, I felt a sting of electricity travel through me.

It could have just been the kiss, or the alcohol, or a combination of them, hell, someone might have spiked my drink  for all I knew.

I couldn't remember my partner aside from her having the most brilliant shade of green eyes, but we'd had one of those long soul searching conversations about nothing before.... Blank.  I couldn't even remember how I got back here in the early hours of the morning.

Stumbling to the kitchen, I quickly turned on the coffee maker, I needed some of that sweet sweet bean juice to get myself going.

While I waited for the machine to work its magic, I found myself staring out the window. I hadn't moved to this area that long ago and still got some amusement from staring out the window which fortunately overlooked the local park.

Huh, seemed like a bunch of people were making the most of the new year. I could see a couple of what looked like supremely fit specimens of humanity working out in the park. I think there were wrestling or something,  glancing down at the road that passed between us I saw a couple of ladies sprinting down the street, wearing baseball caps and ponytails, I barely had a chance to see them before they were gone, chiseled thighs pumping like machines as they sped along.

Hmm. This neighbourhood certainly seemed to have a lot of enthusiastically fit people in, but did it seem like there were more than there used to be?

Coffee in hand I meandered back into the bedroom to try and piece together last night.

My phone chimed and I glanced down at it, my doorbell had detected movement. Oh well another chance to people watch. Checking it out I saw Mrs McGinty from 3 doors down. Nothing unusual there, with the tenacity of little old ladies everywhere she was up at the crack of dawn to go and do..  well, whatever it is little old ladies do.  Except she didn't look quite so little anymore, she definitely seemed taller and rather than toddling along, she seemed to be striding along with two absolutely packed bags of shopping in each hand. 
Must be full of wool or something, heh, she'd had a morning yearning for yarn.
She couldn't be taller though,  must be the fish eye lens on the doorbell playing up.
Shaking my head to clear my musings, I got back to the serious business of trying to work out what I did last night exactly.

Turning to the mirror and looking into my own eyes, hoping my reflection had the answers I didn't.  So this was me, early thirties, three days of scruff on my chin.  Brown hair, slight paunch, 5,11. Apart from my piercing blue eyes,  I was average. Decidedly average. I might even go so far as to say exceedingly average, except I was so mediocre to exceed even in being average was a stretch.

Ah, something came back to me. Ugh. I'd stupidly made some resolutions.  Something I usually avoided because they barely lasted past making them. Why set yourself up to failure?

Scratching myself absently I supposed I should get a shower, on the bright side at least I didn't have a hangover.

Finishing my coffee and leaving the cup in the kitchen I was just about to do that when the doorbell rang.


Rugne

Chapter 2
Chapter 2.

Wondering who on earth was ringing the bell at the ungodly hour of .. uhhh..  9:48 apparently,  i wandered into the hall and opened the door to find a stranger.. except, she wasn't.

Seeing those brilliant jade green eyes again, I remembered her. This was my companion from last night. I couldn't help but let my eyes run over her. Tawny hair cut into a choppy pixie cut, an infectious smile on her full lips, fair skinned with a smattering of freckles over her pert nose with raised cheekbones. She was 5,9 I'd guess, so only a little shorter than me, late twenties, slim but not overly so, a little toned, but not muscular. Her breasts looked to be a generous B cup, possibly leaning into a C. A flair at the waist, leading into firm thighs tapering down into lean legs. 

How could I be so sure of her build, you may well ask.  Well, in the skin-tight lycra she was currently wearing,  while the specific details may be hidden, much else was revealed.

"Hi! Top of the morning to ye!" Her voice held a strong Irish lilt to it, "Are you ready to get ripped!?" 
I stared at her for a moment.
"You what?" I replied with astounding eloquence.

Rolling her eyes before breaking into a beaming smile, she answered my question.
"Oh boy, I thought this might happen. You didn't seem to be taking much in, but you did warn me that you don't normally do resolutions. I offered to be your partner and help you keep accountable for them."
I stared at her, bewildered. Had I really done such a thing? I mean, I guess maybe but...

Noticing my dithering she sighed again and grabbed her phone from the waistband of her pants.

"You told me to do this, I was a bit unsure, but you really seemed to have a bee in your bonnet over it so..  here, watch this."
Handing over her phone I saw a video cued up and hit play.
"Well buddy, if you're watching this, then you're doing what you usually do." That was me, from last night clearly, I continued.  "Talk big, have one drink,  lose your memory and then bemoan that nothing ever changes." My past self paused and shook his head. "Well, enough is enough. Time to get out of the same old bull and do something. Tammy here has agreed to hold you accountable as she has the same goals..  well, mostly, heh, you are in for one hell of a surprise. Remember a few years back about that gym that hit the news?  Charmion's Ultimate Fitness?" I found myself bobbing my head along with my prerecorded self. They had been responsible for some truly monstrous muscle growth transformations, but then they hit the news and it all went to shit. Guess they crossed too many lines.
"Well, they are back. Under new management apparently, and this time, it's open doors. It's not just women, men are welcome too and you're already signed up!"
When the fuck did I do that? I quickly looked in my wallet and there it was, a membership card, a glance at my keys revealed a fob as well.
My recording continued. "You see, I worked something out about us. I'm your subconscious, basically, I just happen to be a bit more self aware than most. Thing is, I actually do know you better than yourself. Every time you had a drink, the alcohol flipped your switches and I came out.  I knew what you wanted and why you kept sabotaging yourself. So I've been working on this for you for months.
Tammy here is going to be your training buddy and make sure you get what you need. So sit back, and enjoy the ride."

With that, the video ended and I looked up at Tammy. Cocking her head to one side, she gave me a wink. "Well, there you go. You heard the man. Grab your gear and let's go. Time to get this started!"
I looked around, was this some kind of prank?
Laughing to herself Tammy pointed to the bag on the floor by the door. "There's your kit, time to go." She barely gave me enough time to grab the bag and my keys before she dragged me out the door.

Rugne

Chapter 3

Sitting in the passenger side of Tammy's car, I was looking through my phone, thinking I had to be at work in a day or two, but to my surprise I could see that I'd arranged a three month sabbatical where I would still be employed as long as I was available a couple of times a week remotely.

Beyond that, it looked like I could work remotely for the foreseeable future.  I don't know how the other me had arranged this, but he was apparently a lot more canny at negotiations than I was.

"Okay! We're here! Time to start working!" Tammy's enthusiasm was starting to infect me. This was clearly the best opportunity I could hope for, even I was a bit wary of what the gym would be like.

I remembered the stories and the rumours,  all of which lacked any real hard evidence, but that just took the brakes off entirely.  They talked about 12 foot tall mountains of muscle, women capable of beating a car to death in under a minute, eating enough food to bankrupt a country... absolute nonsense. Humans don't get that big, it just wasn't possible, but given the stories I wasn't sure what to expect. Some decrepit old building combined with the lab of Dr Frankenstein? A super science lab all glass and steel with a line of skinny little waifs going in one door and mega muscled maidens coming out the other?

My mind was freewheeling at this point, so when I actually turned and looked at the gym building, at least from the outside it was disappointingly normal for a gym.

There was a long window at the front that you could see into the gym, as was quite common there were treadmills there and you could see a few  people there from the usual walks of life. A gym bunny bouncing through her cardio, an older guy trying to sweat away middle age,  nothing crazy.
Pushing through the glass doors with Tammy at my side, entering a white corridor we found a reception desk being manned by a girl I pegged to be not quite 20, but working with an efficiency that belied her age, holding up a finger she gestured for us to please wait while she finished the phone call.

"I'm sorry that you changed your mind, and we will be happy to release you from your contract, however your initial deposit will not be refunded. That was made abundantly clear in the contract you signed, please don't embarrass yourself by trying to lie to me. I typed up the contract myself and I know its the second line down, in bold, times new roman 60pt type, that's over 2cm tall, if you aren't aware. " A pause as the other person spoke. "Good, I will process your cancellation now. Don't contact us again, you are now blacklisted. Thank you." Ending the call with a flourish she stood and offered her hand to us.

"Sorry about that, it doesn't matter how big you make it, some people just don't get the message it seems. Anyway, hello! Welcome to  Charimon Reborn,  the best and last place you'll ever need to go for your fitness. My name's Cassie."  With a brilliant smile she took my hand and gave it a much firmer shake than I'd expected. Taking the time to look at her I could see she was possibly the best advertisement for the front of the gym they could ask for. Standing at an even 6ft,  in a tank top and shorts, it was evident she made plenty of use of the gym herself.  While not insanely muscled, what she had was clearly defined.  I could easily note the separation of bicep and tricep, the roundness of her shoulders,  a slight flare from her traps. I didn't dare glance down to see what else was there.
Fixing my eyes on hers, I let go of her hand.

"Hello Cassie, I'm Daniel and this is Tammy. Apparently I'm already a member?"  A slightly bemused smile lifted my lips as I finished  "Do you mind if I ask some questions before we go ahead?"
"Sure! Ask away!" Cassie practically bounced with positive energy. "There's no secrets here, we're an open book!"

"Great to hear, so I heard you call this place Charmion Reborn? I thought it was Charmion Ultimate Fitness?" I questioned. "What's the deal with that?"
Her lips twisted in a grimace at my question before she caught herself.
"Sorry about that, we get that question a lot. Basically after the original CUF hit the news and imploded, the owners decided to take a long hard look at what they were doing and had a reshuffle and reorganisation. There was no arguing with the results after all, they just they needed to be moderated. New management came into it of course and the decision was to rebrand as Charmion Reborn, like a phoenix rising from its own ashes."

I nodded, that made sense certainly. Rebranding was a tried and true method of salvaging a business that had gone off the rails.

"So will we be meeting this new management? They certainly seem savvy about business."

Cassie shook her head. "That's not really possible right now,  as you might imagine they are incredibly busy rebuilding, reorganising and restructuring after the previous...ah..   indiscretions."

I found myself nodding in agreement again, that made sense.
"But what I can tell free right now" Cassie added brightly "Is a guided tour of our fabulous premises, let me just get you signed in. If I can just have your membership cards?"

A quick shuffle in my wallet and Tammy's purse produced both and Cassie scanned them into the computer.
"Oh my! You two are top tier VIPs! That means that in addition to the standard facilities, you get unlimited use of the sauna, the ice room, the regen room, and all supplements and meals here are included in your memberships!"

I wondered how much all of this had cost me, but only as an idle curiosity. Thanks to some early tragedy with my parents and some limited success in bitcoin and the recommendation of some much smarter investors than myself, I was more or less set for life. I wasn't rich, but I was comfortable with enough to keep myself afloat should any emergencies happen.
I mostly worked to just stay on top of things and keep myself occupied.

"Fantastic, let's go see the gym then" I gestured for Cassie to lead the way and deeper into the gym we ventured.

Wookey

Looking forward to the two of them growing together

HumanPersonBeing

I like this so far, but I couldn't help but notice "Charmion's Ultimate Fitness" is from Myofolio's Up and Growing Neighborhood. So, is this supposed to be a sort of sequel to that? Do you have myofolio's permission for that?

I ask because, while most genre authors are okay with people using their ideas, it's just proper etiquette to ask.

Rugne

You're right, it is only correct and polite to ask permission to use something like that. I have in fact sent them a message... about 3 days ago,  asking permission.  I've not heard back from them as yet,  if it comes to be that they are not happy with me using the gym name, I will quite happily change it. 

Good memory though, it was a fantastic story.

Rugne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like this so far, but I couldn't help but notice "Charmion's Ultimate Fitness" is from Myofolio's Up and Growing Neighborhood. So, is this supposed to be a sort of sequel to that? Do you have myofolio's permission for that?

I ask because, while most genre authors are okay with people using their ideas, it's just proper etiquette to ask.
You're right, it is only correct and polite to ask permission to use something like that. I have in fact sent them a message... about 3 days ago,  asking permission.  I've not heard back from them as yet,  if it comes to be that they are not happy with me using the gym name, I will quite happily change it.

Good memory though, it was a fantastic story.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

HumanPersonBeing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're right, it is only correct and polite to ask permission to use something like that. I have in fact sent them a message... about 3 days ago,  asking permission.  I've not heard back from them as yet,  if it comes to be that they are not happy with me using the gym name, I will quite happily change it.

Good memory though, it was a fantastic story.

It is very good, which is why I remembered it. And I'm not usually one for cruelty from muscle women in these stories, but something worked about it there. Maybe because she didn't take it too far and there's a bit of nuance to the characters.

Anyway, have you tried contacting him on dA?

lostder


Rugne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're right, it is only correct and polite to ask permission to use something like that. I have in fact sent them a message... about 3 days ago,  asking permission.  I've not heard back from them as yet,  if it comes to be that they are not happy with me using the gym name, I will quite happily change it.

Good memory though, it was a fantastic story.

It is very good, which is why I remembered it. And I'm not usually one for cruelty from muscle women in these stories, but something worked about it there. Maybe because she didn't take it too far and there's a bit of nuance to the characters.

Anyway, have you tried contacting him on dA?

I have now! And oh how I hate navigating that site.

Sounder9-

In any case, this story is going great. Hopefully there is an agreement to continuing the story from the previous author!

Rugne

Chapter 4

Okay, here we are, Chapter 4.  Many thanks to MyoFolio for his permission to write a sequel to his original story Up And Growing Neighborhood (which if you haven't read yet, you really should)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Clank, Clank, CLANK, CLANK, CLANK, CLANK*
As we approached the double doors, the noise of what I guessed were weights hitting racks got louder and louder. Must be some weird echo effect, those weights would have to be massive to be making that much noise that I could hear it all the way out here.
"If you'd just like to put your hands on this panel here?" Cassie pointed out a biometric panel prominently set to the side of the door. It seemed a little high to me, but that could easily have been a result of a builders error.

"Seems a bit high end for a gym" I offered.
"Not really" Cassie replied. "We take the privacy of our patrons very seriously here."
I shrugged and did as instructed, Tammy stepped up next to me as a green light illuminated the edges of our hands, before a sharp sting ripped through my hand making me jerk it off, shaking it. Cassie stepped in, grabbing my hand with her left and immobilizing my arm without a single sign of strain, turning it over and showing me the faint brand of a phoenix emblazoned on my palm. Tammy and Cassie both lifted their right hands showing they both had one.
"What the hell was that?" I demanded.
"Well, after what happened before, the management decided there wouldn't be a repeat. Thanks to the wonders of technology, you will now be unable to tell anyone other that fellow gym members about our processes here or our training methods. If you try, you will just give a glowing reference of our facilities and how much you enjoy your time here!"
I was starting to have serious doubts and as I turned to Tammy she held up her phone again, with another video I'd made ready on it, this one looked a bit older, my hair seemed shorter than it currently was.

"Hello me again. Yeah, I know you don't remember this, but I'm you regardless.. Remember, I'm your subconscious, I know you better than you do. Right now you just received the equivalent of a biological NDA. You want what this gym can give you, hell, you need what this gym is going to give you. Stop being a pussy and get on with it, for both our sakes."
With that the video ended and the screen went blank.
Cassie smirked at me."I did tell you that we take out patrons privacy very seriously."
Before I could think to make any comment the doors opened with a hiss, a small burst of chilled air escaping into the hallway.

Entering the gym itself I was first confronted by the wall of sound that hit me.  The clanking of weights were so much louder than before, interrupted by the grunts of effort. As I looked around I saw people of all shapes, sizes colors and genders, the only commonality being that every single one of them was working with what at any other gym would be the upper tier of weights.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Quipped Cassie from my side.
"Yes, rather. But.." I paused... something was off. "Hold on, where are the machines? I saw them from the front window..."
"Oh yes, the holograms. Now over here is the smoothie bar—" Cassie continued.
"Wait, hold on.What? Holograms?" I managed to interrupt her.
"Well, we are a gym and the management felt it best to project an image of being just another gym, hence the holograms. We do have some rather special treadmills here, but for the most part weight lifting machines are not a part of our policy here. Strength needs to be more than just biceps, quads and abs. All the muscles must be built and improved upon."
Cassies explanation was half promotion, half easy dismissal of the technology.

"Anyway" she continued "This is the smoothie bar, everything here has been researched and engineered to give you the maximum effect. Stu! Give me two newbs in a hurry!" She yelled over the bar. Looking over the bar my eyes fell on an absolute mountain of a shirtless man. A wide smile cracked his face. His traps were developed to the point that he no longer had much of a neck, his pectorals were solid slabs of muscle sitting on his chest. As he moved to prepare the drinks, his biceps and triceps flexed like crazy under the skin. As he turned away and reached up for something above his head his lats flared out in perfect definition.

"Welcome to the gym, buddy! You're in for a wild ride here." His hands were busy as he spoke, quickly measuring out powders, pills, vitamins, fruit, yogurt and many things I didn't catch." Here you go, get that down your neck and start the first day of the rest of your life."
Passing one to Tammy I took the other myself and gave it a tentative sip.
"Damn! That's good, you must have been one hell of a bartender in your last job."
His laughter broke my thoughts as he cleared up the bar.
"Nope, I was a chemist in my last job. Best in the field, in my not so humble opinion. I was recruited by this place for three times what I used to make with a bonus scheme like you wouldn't believe." He flicked a bar towel in the direction of a photo propped up on the bar back. Looking closer I could see a resemblance.
"Younger brother?" I asked, mildly curious.
"Nope, that was me six months ago."
I peered again, the man in the photo was a skinny waif of a man. I looked from the photo to the man and back to the photo.
"You're shitting me." I half whispered in disbelief.
"Nope, not even a little bit. Trust the process my friend. Trust the process and enjoy the gym. I can see I have more customers coming."

"And that's our cue to continue the tour." Cassie piped up. "If you follow me over this way..."

Cassie lead us to the next station, as she walked in front of us, I couldn't help but let my eyes fall to her butt. Butt is not really an adequate word to describe what was flexing in front of us, the leggings really didn't hide much. Each glute was perfectly formed and striated, the next muscle to catch my attention was her calves, a perfect diamond standing in stark relief.

An elbow hit me hard in the ribs, driving the air out of me with a heavy huff. Glaring I turned to Tammy who just smirked at me, straightening up I looked to see Cassie also smirking at me. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"As I was saying, as it appears your attention was, ah, distracted. This station is our analyzer."
Looking over at the station it looked a lot like the pods from The Fly. "No risk of my DNA being mixed with an insect and turned into a horrific man beast is there?" I jokingly asked.

"Ha!" Cassie barked out a laugh "No chance of that. It's simply a cutting edge way of doing all the tedious stuff of weighing you,  taking your measurements, analyzing your body fat and muscle percentages. All that sort of stuff. Hop in and we'll get your first round done so we have your baseline, then Tammy can get in after you. Won't take long."

The door to the chamber hissed open, not at all ominously and I stepped in. As the the portal closed again, I heard Cassie mention to Tammy.."This should help straighten out any of his wonky DNA.." I didn't hear any more of that conversation as the chamber filled with vapor and my vision was obscured.

Images of muscular men and women filled my mind, each one strutting through, striking poses I didn't know the names of but showing themselves as the pinnacles and beyond of human muscle. Each bigger, stronger, more ripped, more defined than the last.

Eventually the chamber door cycled and I stepped out.

Something felt different, my posture seems straighter and my body felt like it was moving easier, but something else had changed. It took me a moment before I realized that my vision was clear than I could ever remember it being.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Cassie asked. I could only shake my head in answer, looking around the gym with a new appreciation.
"Okay Tammy, you're next!" Tammy jumped into the device with no hesitation, the door quickly closing and filling with mist.

Wookey


HumanPersonBeing

Glad Myofolio gave his permission. I thought he might.

Anyway, this story's great so far. Can't wait to see where it goes.