Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story: Passing on a Passion

Started by The Raven, December 17, 2023, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erocha75

Absolutely fantastic chapters. Thanks so much!!


The Raven

Thank you so much for all the comments. Next chapter incoming soon. Really glad to hear people are enjoying this. It's some times really hard to keep motivated especially for writing new chapters. I know it can be hard sometimes to post, I'm a very shy and socially awkward person and feel really nervous posting all these. I have more nearly finished stories I'm hoping to get motivated to work on too. I just want to say, that comments do matter.

The Raven

Chapter 24

James and I awoke the next morning, cuddling as usual, to the sound of Mandy and Alan properly fucking, hard. A nights rest was enough time for our accelerated healing to recover Mandy's strained pussy so it was time to give her husband the attention he properly deserved. James and I also joined in some action of our own with a couple of more, quality rounds that morning. We only stopped after getting a whiff of some fantastic food. We could feel the vast hunger from our antics, so we left the room for a much needed breakfast buffet.

We left the room together wearing very comfortable matching bathrobes that Rich provided to everyone. I'm still jealous of him having so much money that you can provide all your guests super high quality bathrobes to all his guests and not even have a second thought about it. It was Sami that actually bought the robes but that makes my point even more. It was a total after thought for him.

The only ones that left the night before were Doctor Fontaine, Doctor Calder, Stephanie and Quentin. Emily also left early in the morning while we were having some fine morning sex. It was the same group as the last morning breakfast buffet with only just one new member, Jen. The buffet was also twice the size of last time. It was barely enough food last time and even with twice the amount of food, it was still barely enough. I mean, we do need food to maintain these magnificently, massive muscles.

Sami was trying to keep things organised as best as she could to satisfy the herd, but we also had Jen and Mandy who both loved to make things difficult for others. They started auctioning off some of the most coveted dishes. The bids? They were made with muscle shows or feats of strength. And the boys just ate up the challenge. I even joined when the French omelettes came out. What did I bid with? A pec dance, which may have had a not so subtly planned nip slip.

With all us mighty animals fed, the herd scattered and went their separate ways. The gentle bear carried his shredded twink back to their not so humble den. The muscled tigress' and their mates arrived together and so departed together to return to their cubs.

We picked up Daisy and James' truck at Alan and Mandy's house. Daisy told us that it was a fun night with the young boys. She played some basketball with them, monitored them playing computer games for a bit and even helped them with their homework.  Babysitter of the year in my book. I also heard from Mandy that her eldest had a big crush on Daisy which really helped keep the peace. Unlucky for him that she's already taken, and plays for another team.

Time passed on peacefully for the next while. Janet had started her new job by shadowing Sami. She wouldn't take over the job until the week before the wedding. She'd be Rich's personal secretary full time from then until a full year after the twins would be born. The two would share the job after that while Janet would also occasionally does some other work for Emily or Jen. So she'd be under Rich but work with all three of them was the deal.

Janet was only brought into the fold about the treatment when she started full-time. Rich made sure he told her that she couldn't tell anyone about any of this after signing those NDAs the day she started. It was actually 3 days later Rich asked her about how her daughter felt about the treatment. Janet panicked but she honestly hadn't spoken a word about it to Katie. She didn't think she could. Rich didn't tell her that her daughter already knew about the whole thing and the mother daughter pair didn't know the other one knew. They were both honest people who didn't want to spill other peoples secrets. I wasn't happy with Rich when I heard about this but he said he just assumed they'd known about the situation. He also said it made for a good test on how well Janet could keep secrets and it was funny to see her reaction when he asked her.

That bastard Rich was both testing and teasing her. He told her that Katie already knew all of this because of me and Daisy. I got a call from Janet that night telling me everything. Even when she was told about the treatment, she hadn't even put it together that James and I were part of the group until Rich brought me up. I also told her that she'd be eligible to take the treatment in the future with Katie if she wished. She wasn't sure at first but I told her that Sami's had it and that the health benefits alone would be worth it.

Life was quiet for the next while before the wedding. The only trouble we had was that one night. Daisy had brought Janet and Katie to our house, and it wasn't a social visit. Katie's father had come over to there house drunk. He was screaming while he attempted to break in for several minutes. Janet had to threaten to phone the police before he left. Janet was so terrified. Luckily Katie was out on a date with Daisy that evening. It wasn't long after that the girls found her in an awful state. Katie immediately called a taxi, helped them gather some things and brought them both to our house.

They both stayed over that night in our guest room. Katie didn't want to her mother alone that night so they slept together. When I first spoke to Emily and Rich about there situation, Emily had asked me to call her if anything like this happened and promised me that she'd help. I took her up on that offer without a second thought. I didn't care what happened to that scum back at that moment. Although, if had been killed, I don't know how I'd feel about it now.

Emily had her own place not too far from Rich's penthouse. No where near as fancy. Just a small 2 bedroom apartment but it wasn't furnished. Emily got it as "stash-hole" or to occasionally use it as a "crash pad" she told me down the phone but assured me she hadn't used it since she bought it.

The next day, we convinced Janet to move temporarily. I told her about Emily's spare apartment that Emily was offering for her to stay at. I'm so glad Janet already knew Emily and knew that both Emily and Rich knew of her circumstances. I can't imagine how much more difficult this would have been if they didn't.

James and I helped them pack some of their things and move into Emily's spare apartment as quickly as possible. Getting all the necessary furniture and amenities. On a positive note, James and I got a good work out carrying all the 'heavy' stuff up 3 flights of stairs to Emily's place. I actually thought a 6 foot tall refrigerator might need some effort to carry up 3 floors, but no. It was just awkward at times. I even did some front squats with it.

With them settled into a new place and Janet starting her new job, everything was settled. They never saw Katie's father again. I didn't find out until much later that he was back in prison not long after the move. Now with all that unpleasantness behind us, we all had a wedding to attend.

The Raven

Chapter 25

Now I would have loved to tell you that everything went perfect that day but I sadly can't. I will spoil that Sami was absolutely stunning and my opinion of Mike could not BE any higher. To get the full context, you need to know about Mike and his family, but I'll start with Sami. Because her family is lovely and I'd rather we start with them.

So Sami's father Hamza was an immigrant from the middle east. He came here at a young age with his parents and as he grew up, he met Sami's mother. The two got married at a young age and then started there own clothing boutique, where they even did custom fittings and tailored suits. It's the same shop that we all get our clothes made now actually. They eventually had 2 wonderful daughters, Sami and her older sister Farah. Farah followed in her parents footsteps and was basically running the boutique these days. It wasn't all a happy story though I wish it was.

The family struggled after an accident killed Sami's mother and paralysed her father from the waist down. The boutique nearly went under and Sami went to find work elsewhere to send money to her family. So Rich has kind of like been a guardian angel for them. He regularly uses there services, pays there daughter well including generous perks and even recommends their services to his friends and clients. Sami's family is great, especially her father. We had a great conversation about some of the dresses he'd designed for a woman of my figure. He's nothing but sweetheart who loves his family and can appreciate people for who they are.

I wish I could say the same about Mike's family. His father was the main issue but his brother wasn't someone to brag about either. I still feel sorry for his mother. I know it's easier said than done to leave an abusive relationship, but I wish it wasn't. It's why I have so much respect for woman like Janet who do break away out of them. Mike's tried to get his mother help so many times Sami's told me but she just won't leave her husband and don't think anything will change that. That's also something I can understand.

Mike was the black sheep of his family. His father and brother were both in the police force. Yeah, big surprise. A racist wife beater was a high ranking member of the police. And Mike's older brother followed in his footsteps in more than just his career.

Mike didn't actually want any of his family except for his mother to attend but she wouldn't come with out his father. It was Sami who convinced  Mike to invite them all despite his reservations. In hindsight, they probably should have followed Mike's instincts.

So as their family and friends all come to town, it was time for the big day. I repeat Sami looked so beautiful. Her muscled toned figure accentuated the dress perfectly, it was as if her mother knew what her daughter would look like when she designed that dress. It wasn't a traditional western style dress but something of a mix of that with a middle eastern flair to it. Her mother had designed wedding dresses for both her daughters when they were younger and it was Sami's dream to be walked down the aisle by her father while wearing the dress designed by her mother. I struggled to hold in my tears as I watched her live her dream. Farah was her Maid of Honour and she pushed their father's wheelchair as he would escort Sami down the aisle.

Mandy and I were also her bridesmaids while Alan and Wicks were the groomsmen. Rich did finally submit and stood next to him as his bestman. I mean, with their history and what Rich did for Sami's family, he was the man only man who should have been standing there. I'm so glad we all could convince him in the end.

Mike had left his childhood home at 16 to flee the beatings from his father, both those to himself and his mother. He spent the next few years going from job to job. He was a big guy so finding certain kinds of work wasn't to hard, but that didn't mean it was always good work, or good pay. That was until he got a bouncer job, well his third one actually. He didn't work there long but one night a drunkard attacked a thin young man and Mike came to the young man's rescue, knocking the drunkard unconscious. The young man was so grateful he offered Mike a job. It did help Mike's decision that he was fired that night but it was all for the better. That was a young Rich that Mike helped. And the drunkard that attacked him was meant to be his bodyguard. When I heard that part, I understood why he'd offer Mike the job.

Mike accepted the job after realising it paid nearly double what he was making from his current jobs, plural, combined. And after losing one those jobs, Mike said it was an easy choice. And all he had to do was protect some rich university student. How hard did that sound? Although, they didn't start as friends at all. Mike saw Rich as this spoiled rich kid without much of a care in the world, but that changed. When you work so closely with someone, you'll either hate them with a passion or become strong friends. They both got to know the deepest parts of each other and worked great as a team. A true friendship.

Anyway, so back to the ceremony. Seeing all those big guys standing at the alter, waiting for the bride to arrive was quite a sight to see. All looking mighty dapper dressed in giant oversized suits. Mandy and I entered with Sami and her sister, who wheeled her father in behind Sami. They walked down the aisle, arms locked even with the great height difference. Hamza gave Mike a stern look before handing Sami off to him. The ceremony was short but it was beautiful. The audience small but loving. It was such a perfect, almost magical day. That was until the reception afterwords.

Mike's brother and his wife both attended the ceremony with hardly a word spoken between the brothers I heard. His father arrived late to the reception with Mike's mother. The newly wed couple were thanking all the guests from coming when they noticed Mike's parents arriving. I didn't know anything at the time but I for sure wouldn't have let Sami go to them if I did.

Mike's father was already drunk, which only made shit worse. The lovely couple went to greet Mike's parents and the first thing his father did was starting spewing out racial slurs about Sami and her family. Even insulting his son for, I don't even want to repeat it.

Mike grabbed the bastard by the shirt and lifted him off the ground. He quite loudly threatened to kill him if he spoke like that about his wife or her family ever again. He told him to leave willingly, or he'll be going out in an ambulance before throwing him 6' across the room. I'd never seen Mike like that before, but damn if he didn't do anything, half the room would have after what we heard.

Mike told his mother that she was free to stay, or that she could leave with that piece of shit. She made her choice that night, and I don't think Mike has spoken to her since. She was still apologising to Mike and Sami for her husband as she left with the man. It wasn't something anyone wanted on such a special day.

I also heard later that Mike's brother was also trying to stir some shit at the reception but one of our guys stomped it out before anything happened. Thank, you, George and Wicks.

Sami and Mike needed some space for a while after that, leaving it up to the wedding party to bring up the mood. It wasn't an easy task I'll tell you, but when the bride and groom returned, the mood was significantly brighter than when they left.

The rest of the reception was magnificent. The food was superb and so was the band. Mike and Sami's first dance was just beautiful, her dress was gliding around the dance floor. She was like a fairy, dancing on a pond. It would have been a magical day for not that bastard.

The Raven

Chapter 26

Daisy and Katie were both invited to the reception as was Katie's mother Janet. Daisy was actually invited to the wedding too. She actually had her first meetings with Rich, Wicks, Mike and the rest our group that day. She also introduced them all to Katie at the reception. They all got along well from the onset, which help me relax. Rich liked Katie's flair with classical poetry while Daisy and Wicks seemed to really hit it off. Daisy was also really attached to George.

Mandy and Alan's children also attended the wedding. They were super well behaved despite there ages. They looked dashing in their little suits. And it was super cute when Daisy introduced her girlfriend to them at the reception. Ryan, Mandy's eldest that had a crush on Daisy, was shocked and heartbroken. Seeing his younger brother try to comfort him, it was so adorable.

This wasn't the first time I met Farah, although I didn't meet Hamza until the day of the wedding. When Farah brought him to see his daughter in her bridal gown, we saw him cry with joy. It was a beautiful moment as he thanked and praised his daughter. He wished that his wife was still here to see this day. Mandy and I introduced ourselves to him, making sure to thank him for all his great work while praising his beautiful daughters.

The man also had great poise at the reception. He clearly heard what Mike's father had said about his daughter and her family. But instead of saying anything or making a scene, he waited for Mike to speak to him. He stayed silent until Mike came before him. Mike's first words were an apology, but it was not for his father or his father's words. He apologised that he had put Hamza, Sami and their family in the same room as 'people like that scum' and that they didn't deserve to be treated, or seen that way by anyone. Mike even said he'd understand if Hamza wanted to reject the marriage. Hamza hadn't spoken a word since the incident but he watched Mike carefully ever since. Hamza claimed that Mike had proven his character, both tonight and through the years that they've known each other. And that he would be proud to have a man like Mike as his son. It was such a beautiful moment, if only it wasn't a reaction to something that wasn't.

Mandy and I were both introduced to Farah a few days before the wedding, although both of us had met her at the boutique before. I never knew she was Sami's sister. Why did nobody tell me? I really embarrassed myself when Farah showed up at our gathering. Farah was already informed about the treatment. She started working on our clothing situation while we all had repeated changes in our measurements so it was easier to bring her into our circle. It really made talking about some things easier. She only started the treatment a couple of years after the wedding although we did offer it much earlier. She claimed she wasn't ready to try it yet and was 'too busy' to go through such a drastic change. I think she was waiting for her 'Mr Right' before taking the plunge. Mandy and I did start inviting her to the parties but she didn't except our invites for a long time. I think Sami might have had something to do with that.

Anything else at the wedding? It was really funny seeing the venue try to accommodate George. He was Wicks' date and he looked amazing in his oversized suit. If you imagine a large bear in a fitted suit, you'll have a good idea what George looked like. Especially with his big, shaggy beard at the time. I could tell George was getting embarrassed with all the attention he gets at events like this. I asked him how he dealt with this all the time because I know I had enough problems with my size at the time. He told me it was nothing compared to the worst time of his life and that it really excited Wicks, which made it all worth while in the end.

George used to be a teenage mental health councillor, that was until somebody outed him as gay. He was accused of mentally manipulating young boys with his "gay ideology" and even full on grooming them. And it was all a load of horseshit. George had a boyfriend at the time, that's even how he got outed! But he still lost his job, and his reputation. The depression lead to his boyfriend leaving him and his life hit rock bottom.

His friends helped him climb back up, get a new job as a community carer and finally he met our boy Wicks at a night in a local guy bar. He told me he was smitten at first sight by the shredded twink on the dance floor. And when Wicks saw the blushing bear, he walked right up to him and gave a lap dance. Poor George nearly fainted with that. Wicks was the nutcracker to get George out of his shell while George was the nurturing hand that balanced out Wicks.

Speaking of coming out of there shell, Emily also brought a date to the wedding. It was Dr Rachel Calder, who seemed very uncomfortable most of the night. She's such a workaholic and never really liked socialising at all. Even during her school and university days, she spent most of it studying alone. She originally wanted to be a surgeon but switched to gynaecology. I hadn't guessed that she was androphobic when we met, but when it's all laid out in front of you, it seems obvious. Emily was really helping her come out of her shell. We all knew that Dr Calder wanted to go through the treatment but she was waiting until the twins were born and were healthy before going for it. Emily decided to wait too, even though her 'probation' period was already over. She wanted to go through it all with Rachel.

Rich brought Jen as his +1 to the wedding. At that time, Jen was finally getting to stages of the treatment where real growth potential was becoming available to her. We'd talked before about what level of development she was interested in attaining, but the talk, devolved into her giving me a muscle worship session. I knew she was looking for some level of muscle growth and gave her whatever advice I could at a later time. She ended the treatment a bit smaller than Mandy was at the party, with the muscles of a heavy woman's physique competitor albeit 6'3" tall. She was towering over me now as well as most of the guys. She complained that she wanted to get bigger muscles but society was judging her enough already and didn't want to abandon her career just yet.

As I said, it really was a magical day despite the bullshit from bastard piece of shit. Mike and Sami's first dance was out of a fairytale, it really set the mood for the rest of the evening. James and I even got to share a few romantic dances. Both on the dance floor and later in bed.

Mike and Sami absconded on their honeymoon the next day. A luxury all inclusive trip to the Bahamas, all thanks to their bestman and favourite employer. They couple brought back some amazing photos and stories that had all us girls squealing. It would only be another 4 months until the twins would be born.

The Raven

Chapter 27

Man time sure can fly. It seemed like the wedding just happened when Sami went into labour. It didn't, the twins came only 2 days early but it just felt like no time at all between those events. Although I do remember Sami's belly getting bigger and bigger.

It was a pretty normal day actually. A bunch of us girls were out for lunch when Sami quickly ran to the restroom. She came out in a panic but the experienced mothers, Mandy and me, knew what to do and kept our cool. We called Dr Calder and quickly drove Sami to Alan's clinic.

Alan and Dr, you know I'm just going to call her Rachel. She'll hate that I'm not calling her Dr Calder for this part since she's being the professional at this moment but nope. So, Alan and Rachel had been preparing for this for months. Everything you'd need for a safe delivery and any machines or equipment needed for any of the worst case scenarios. James helped with sourcing, acquiring and installing all the equipment. It was his former job remember and I've got to praise my man's contribution when I can.

There were 4 of us in the car. Mandy was in the back with Sami, I was driving while Jen was on the phone calling Alan's clinic. The drive was a little stressful for us all, so much so it was the first time I'd ever heard Sami swear as she screamed out in pain. I can't remember if I've ever heard her doing it since either.

This time I'm very happy that I can report perfectly great news. After 16.5 hours of gruelling labour, Sami gave birth to healthy twins. A boy Zain, and a girl Aya. They were a little big for twins born a few days early but other than that nothing abnormal. We could have honestly done this at a normal hospital and nobody would have looked twice, well except for the hot, athletic and fit mother and her muscular friends.

Rachael and Alan made sure to run some tests on the twins. The results took some time, but the test results came in on the twins. We had plenty of theories on what could be happening with the twins and it was one exactly as one of our expectations. The twins had normal DNA but they had a dormant form of the retro-virus in there systems. We didn't know if, when or how it would activate in the future but they would need to be monitored closely, at least until we get either a direct answer or a data driven prediction from our modelling wizard.

Wicks took his time using as much data as we could gather from the dormant retro-virus, mostly from additional tests and experiments by Dr Fontaine. The conclusion, well best guess, is that it would become active during puberty when their hormones spike. We expect the twins to go through a supped up hyper-puberty when they'll become enhanced by the retro-virus. This would honestly let them have a normal childhood which was the best outcome for them. And as a side benefit, we learned so much about how to manipulate the retro-virus.

The dormant retro-virus' existence alone helped Dr Fontaine greatly in his research. We now had a version of the virus that was stable in the human body. Not trying to change it but also not being destroyed by the body. With this the doctor could learn how to modify the virus to help him in making a product we could release and also a countermeasure should something get out of hand.

With the twins born, Janet was in full-time work mode for Rich, and he was keeping her busy. So Katie was basically living in our house during this time. Rich and Emily were planning some big hostile takeover or something so I rarely saw either of them, or Jen for that matter.

Life was just strolling along to Daisy's 17th birthday. We kind of spoiled her that year. We got her the 3 things she wanted. A year long gym membership, which we also bought Katie one. A new car, including driving lessons by James. And lastly, permission for her and Katie to start the treatment after they both graduate and turn 18. Well, she wouldn't actually be getting all those gifts on the day. She wouldn't get full ownership of her car until she passed both her exams this year and her driving test. Was wasn't a natural driver but she did pass her test shortly after her exams so it wasn't long until she got her car.

Was there anything else to talk about that happened over the next year? Wicks got arrested once. Not his first time, nor his last. He only had to pay a fine in the end, this time. Alan and Mandy got a dog. A leonberger called Tank. He is so big and fluffy and just loves to give cuddles.

Emily and Rachel both started the treatment. Once the twins had a full clear bill of health, Rachael agreed to get the treatment with Emily. It wasn't that year that Dr Fontaine had his big breakthrough. What else? Oh........... Yeah. I know. Rich had a couple of other parties that year. One especially worth mentioning. That first, infamous bikini party.

The Raven

Well, that's me caught up with all the chapters I've edited. I'm halfway through chapter 32 but I haven't been that motivated to write or edit this one of late due to (what I hope is just perceived) lack of interest. I have been working on another project that I'm hoping to start releasing soon and I'm hoping people will enjoy that too.

I may come back to this one later even just to edit and release the next 3 chapters if I get a feeling for it or after I finish my new project.

Again, thanks for all the love and interest for this series.

The Raven

I edited the next chapter. Hoping someone cares. So here it is.

Chapter 29

So to get the full story here, we need to go back a bit. A couple of weeks before Daisy's 17th birthday, she was looking to start working out with weights at home. You guessed it. She found James' custom weight set and realised, we weren't normal when it came to human strength. This is why we got her a gym membership. We could have gotten her her own weights, but we knew she would easily outgrow them in a little over a year. Well, this lead her to ask the big question, 'how strong are you both really?'. She really wanted to see how strong we were, but we wanted to delay this for as long as possible. Even though I was a little curious myself.

It was about a month before Jen's birthday, aka the bikini party, and Mandy was trying to organise another 'girl's night'. Daisy overheard the conversation and suggested the 'showcase of strength'. Mandy ate the bait so fast I don't remember giving my okay to any of it. The following Saturday, the girls gathered at my house for a "Strong Girl Show Off Party", as Daisy called it. It was James and I, but mostly me, giving the show for Mandy, Sami, Daisy, Katie, Jen and even Rachel came. Emily and Stephanie were both abroad while Janet was working for Rich that day so none of them could make it.

Mandy hadn't done much bulking up since our couples night at Rich's last party. She was the one with the crazy plans for today though. She said she'd tried a few of the antics herself with Alan before and got some other ideas from the internet.

Sami hadn't also put on much muscle but did put on some fat, especially in with her breasts. They must have been 2 or 3 sizes bigger than her usual. I'm sure the twins just love them. She really did lean out again once the twins were no longer being breast fed and even put on another 20lbs of muscle. She still looks so hot. The twins were staying with their grandfather and auntie for the day but Sami brought plenty of pictures for us to see.

I hadn't seen Jen in a while, not since before she finished her treatment actually. Damn, she was almost as big as Mandy. And she was even taller than her too. She complained about always having to wear loose shirts and other 'constricting' clothes for her work and loved just going out in something more 'freeing' like today. She's such a show off.

Rachel wasn't working that day so Sami invited her to join us too. Rachel was always a tall lady but now that she'd finished the treatment, she was taller than me. Only by a few inches but 6'5" is very tall, especially in heels. Even though she wore some conservative clothing, I could tell she had some broad shoulders and lean muscular legs. She told us she wasn't interested in getting too big herself, but did enjoy the strength and the lean muscular look she had. She was more interested in muscles in other woman I later found out.

Mandy was the master planner for the day. She brought a bag of goodies and asked before hand for James and I to prepare some items. We also brought James' special weight set into the main room. I also convinced James to wear a new 'item' I got for him. I originally wanted to use it for a special occasion together, but thought it would give the girls an extra special treat with the show. He also got me a new outfit for occasion. It wasn't anything crazy like the one I got him, but it was a really nice outfit perfect for lifting while also showing off my muscles.

James and I hadn't been bulking up at this point in time but were specifically 'developing' parts of out bodies we either weren't happy with or knew the other really enjoyed. I'd been focussing on my forearms while James was working on his upper chest specifically.

I had James wait upstairs until all the girls arrived. Katie was loving my outfit but I quickly stopped showing off when Daisy gave me that serious look when Katie asked to feel my bicep. I didn't want to start another lovers quarrel. And besides, they'd both be growing some big muscles of their own in about a year anyway.

After all the girls arrived, Mandy lead the way in starting the show. But before we began, James came in wearing his special ringlet carrying drinks and snacks. His ringlet was super tight but also had a custom front pocket to give plenty of room for his cock to expand. It really hid nothing and made him look super good

The first thing Mandy pulled out for us were some nuts. Yeah, macadamia nuts. Still in there shells. Most of us were a little confused at first, so Mandy explained with a smirk that it can take over 300lbs of pressure to crack one of these open. Before she'd even finished I'd already cracked one open between my fingers with a simple pinch and flex of my forearm, much to her shock.

I cracked a few more as the rest of the girls had a try. Jen and Mandy were the only girls who got them open with brute force. James cracked open a couple before Rachael picked up her first nut. She held the nut in a special way and although had to put in some effort, she also cracked it open. There's actually a weak point in the shells where it makes it significantly easier to open. Mandy already knew and wanted to see us all working hard before showing off the trick but Rachael was never one for brute force. She's much more clinical in her methods. The nuts were still hard to crack even when knowing the trick. Non of the enhanced girls could break any even with the trick. It was cute seeing my Daisy really struggle to show off.

Mandy's next toy was a grip strength measuring device. She gave us all a quick demonstration herself before passing it around. Mandy's was over 350 which I thought was in pounds. That was until Mandy informed us her maximum was 361 KILOS. I think that was about double the world record. Jen got a 363 and Sami a 300. Rachael passed on this one and the machine went Daisy and Katie. Daisy wasn't sure at first but Katie convinced her to give it a try. She pulled out a 31 while Katie got a 27. I remember hearing at some point that Katie was interested in seeing the difference in what they had and what they'll soon be getting and that it would really turn her on. I know I'm used to doing such tactics with James but it's still surprising to hear it happening to my daughter.

James took his turn while I went away to get everyone more drinks. Had to be a good host. When I got back, everyone was anticipating my results. They wondered who would be stronger, me or James I thought. I didn't notice the device switch until after I started pushing and heard the crunch sounds. Yeah, like James before me. We broke the machines. They were supposed to handle over 500 kilos of pressure. I guess we were too much for those little hand held devices.

Mandy brought out plenty of other toys, some which James and I did unintentionally break, before she brought out her final "test". It was a common natural test of strength device commonly seen in videos on the internet. A watermelon. Mandy only brought one so it was only me going to be showing off here. She had actually purchased a pair but broke the first one herself for fun. She said it was way too easy but that she just had to bring a classic. I did figure a way to make it more interesting. Firstly, I was going to use my upper body. And I'd try and break it longways.

It still wasn't much a challenge but I did have to use some effort to burst it. Yes, burst was the right word. The watermelon burst into pieces making a right big mess. And somebody would have to clean that up. As I glared at Mandy, she tried to shift the blame to me cracking it open the wrong way. I knew the girls wanted a show of strength today and I had an idea. I thought of a nice "prank" to show that off to the ladies.

I went to one end of the couch that Mandy, Rachael and Jen were all sitting on. Squatted down to get a clean hold on one of the reinforcement bars under the couch and easily lifted it to my chest height. As the girls woooo'd, I let go with one hand and tried to shift my leverage further towards to centre of the couch. It was a little unstable at first as I tried to grab on to the centre of the couch when the uneven weight suddenly stabilized. This made it real easy to reposition myself and raise the whole couch over my head, with all the enhanced ladies still seated. I looked to the opposing end of the couch and thanked James, both for reinforcing the couch so well and for his little balance assistance.

Even though our guests were impressed, I wasn't done yet. I started doing some shoulder presses with the couch. It was lighter than what I'm used to pushing but the weight being so uneven made it more challenging. It was much easier to lower the couch than it was to lift it up, and thankfully all our lovely weight assistants remained in the ride until the very end.

I can't remember who asked the question, but it was asked. "What's the heaviest thing you've lifted?". And we all knew she wasn't talking about weights. I had never thought about it before but James interjected with "Probably my truck." Something he'd regret saying.

A while back, James wanted to work on something under his truck which isn't as easy for him these days with his massive chest. And the last time he wanted to check on some "quick", he asked if I could just lift up the end for him. It wasn't difficult at all as he was only under there for about a minute at most.

When the girls heard about that story, they wanted to see. Much to James dismay. We went outside to the drive way and not wanting to drag this on for too long, I quickly grabbed onto the reinforced undercarriage on the rear and raised it up until the nose was just above touching the asphalt. I knew this could be more impressive but I wanted to end this quick, so I asked James if he could lift up the front end. I promised him I would make it up to him if anything happened to his truck. He reluctantly obliged and raised the front. I then tried to manoeuvrer myself under the centre of the truck and asked James just to keep it steady for me. Yeah, I had James' heavily reinforced truck sitting on my shoulders as I prepared to squat a multi-tonne truck.

This was the hardest lifting I ever did, although maybe not the heaviest, and I really should have prepared myself before doing it. But that didn't stop me. 3 reps. 3 gruelling, hard pushed reps before James helped me get his truck down safely. I probably could have done another maybe 2 more but I'm sure the truck would have sustained more damage than a couple of dented beams.

erocha75


Fabulous chapter!! Loved the grip test episode. Thank you!!

Momol


GreatJustice

 As someone who writes stories like these, and checks often and forlornly for comments and engagement, I feel where you're coming from - and my apologies for joining the list of quiet people when I should know better!

The story is, and has been, excellent. I think the style generally has improved as you've gone on and I've enjoyed the directions you've taken the story!

If I was to make one comment - a minor detail as someone who returns to read this when it updates - is that while I have the basic gist and remember the key names and their relationships, it's a lot of names to keep track of. It might be useful to your readers if you start (and occasionally update, doesn't need to be for every change) a digest of names and relationships which you can link to. I appreciate that external links are cut out here, but I think internal links to threads or comments can survive. Anyway, it's not essential, but it might be quite a nice add on for those of us with, uh, older memories.


Thanks for all the effort you put into this!

The Raven

Thanks for all the support and feedback, especially GreatJustice. It's always super appreciated. I've written a quick character of summary of the important characters for all you with bad memories for names (me included, I forgot who Cassandra was when someone commented once and she's the main protagonist). I'll edit the next couple of chapters I've got finished over the next few days and I'll try to get back to finish this story. I have an outline for the rest of the story, I just need a good push to get it done. I want to finish a side project that's almost finished first, hopefully release that soon. Then we'll see how I feel. Anyway, character sheet.

Passing on a Passion: Character Sheet

Cassandra: Main protagonist. When her husband David past away, she somewhat inherited from him a passion and lust for big muscles. Sometimes referred to as Cass or Cassie. She claims she's a 'muscle-sexual' and isn't bi-sexual as she only has interests in muscular women while she likes normal men, but prefers big muscly men.

David: Cassandra's deceased husband. The inventor of the retrovirus that makes our cast ultra-muscular super humans. Always had a fetish for muscle woman and had dreams of growing huge muscles with his wife.

James: David's best friend and Cassandra's current boyfriend/lover. Is madly in love with Cassandra, especially since she became muscular. He's an engineer, an original member of the 'inner circle' and loves to make and tinker with things, especially adapting them for super human muscular people.

Daisy: Cassandra and David's daughter. Has a lust for muscles and desires to be huge, much bigger than her mother even. Will be starting the retro-virus treatment soon with her girlfriend Katie.

Inner Circle: The group that originally made the retro-virus treatment. Cassandra inherited her place here when David died. James is also an original member.

Alan: James' older brother, a GP medical doctor and original member of the inner circle. Is married to Mandy who is now one of Cassie's best friends. Owns his own private clinic used to control the retro-virus treatment.

Rich: The money of the group and de facto leader of the inner circle due to his connections and influence outside the group. He's currently dating Jen, he's the younger brother of Emily, and also Mike's and Sami's boss.

Wicks: Rich's best friend and numbers/IT man of the Inner circle. Unlike the rest of the inner circle, Wicks doesn't have or want huge muscles but instead has a super shredded muscle twink look. He has some mental health issues but is in a much better place since dating his current boyfriend George.

Mike and Sami: Mike is Rich's bodyguard and main 'man'. He does a variety of different work for Rich and is married to Rich's secretary/assistant Sami. They recently got married had twins together so neither is working full time. Sami is also one of Cassie's closest friends.

Mandy: Alan's wife and a nurse working at Alan's clinic. She's a mother of 2 young boys. Awakened her bi-sexual nature from the treatment and loves to indulge in swinger activities thriving, thanks to her, in the group.

Jen: The childhood crush and current girlfriend of Rich. She's a wealthy socialite and art dealer. She recently completed the retro-virus treatment and is an open bi-sexual.

Emily: Rich's older sister and former lover of Jen's. Forced her way into the group and recently went through the retro-virus treatment. She's a bro-con and a lesbian who loves all the big muscle woman in the group.

Katie: Daisy's girlfriend. Soon to be going through the retro-virus treatment and has a really strong muscle fetish.

George: Wicks boyfriend and the largest, most muscular person to come out of the treatment. A literal gentle giant he is though. Wicks refers to him as his 'teddy bear'. He's also the most house wifey of everyone is the group and his cooking skills are the envy of most woman.

Stephanie: Cassie's best friend from years back. Lives in France with her husband Quentin.

Quentin: Stephanie's husband and outside member of the inner circle. He's an international importer/exporter and sees the potential in the retro-virus. Has many current dealings with Rich.

Rachel: A gynaecology specialist brought in to the group to aid in the issues of pregnancy and fertility. Suffers from androphobia but is becoming more comfortable lately. After the birth of Sami's twins, has gone through the retro-virus treatment and is currently in a relationship with Emily.

Henri: A scientist brought in to study the retro-virus and aid in its chance for mass marketability.


The Raven

Next chapter coming soon and I promise you all, it's a very saucy one. Only 1 more completed chapter left to come which I will release within the next week. Well, hope you all enjoy this one.

The Raven

We finished up this show of strength with some basic lifts using the weight set James and I had brought through. We mostly wanted to do this so our effort didn't go to waste in bringing them through, and I also, kind of wanted to relieve some tension with a workout. It wasn't some super crazy workout like our fist girls afternoon but I got pretty sweaty. That and with all the watermelon splatter, I was in need of a shower.

I managed to not so subtly persuade Mandy to clean up the watermelon mess so I could wash up a little faster. James was going to drop Daisy and Katie off at the movies and offered to put away the weights when he got back. I saw off Sami, Rachael and James before heading for my shower. Jen stayed a little longer as she wanted to talk with Mandy about something but I said my goodbyes to her before showering. I totally didn't notice at the time, but Jen had a quick word with James before he left.

I took my time to undress and examined what I quickly realised were ruined clothes. There was more than just watermelon fluids and pieces in them. There was dust and other things from the truck on my clothes. I was even super careful to not rip them when taking them off. Something more tricky than you'd think with my strength and size. Yet still, I don't think these clothes can be saved.

So I was a little dispirited when I first got under the gushers in our wet-room. James and I had remodelled to have a very, very large wet-room. Big enough that James and I are both comfortable to shower together, or even get frisky.

It wasn't long into my shower when the door opened. I was a little surprised because I was sure it was too soon for James to be back. So I looked over my huge swollen traps to see two naked admirers. It seems they were looking for special permission to join me.

Despite what you might be thinking, I wasn't too happy to see them there. I was pretty horny for sure, but James and I had an agreement. Any sort of sexual acts not between us needs to be agreed upon with the other partner. So they better have got his consent before marching all that sexy naked muscle into my shower. Jen claimed she asked him about this little threesome before he left and she made sure to get it in writing too, via text message. Jen knew better than to lie to me just for a little pleasure, so I excepted there entry and summoned them in. Demanding there services in pleasuring me. Mandy and Jen got more than a little pleasure before going home that day.

They joined me in the wet-room and I made my first demand. To be soaped up. I was still sticky from the watermelon and sweat. The girls got in on the role-play and made quick work to lather me up. I wouldn't let Mandy touch all her favourite bits and left those parts to Jen. She needed some light punishment for making me so filthy to begin with. I promised her immense pleasure if she could refrain and be obedient. I never thought I'd get into sexy role play but I've had some great experiences over the years. Like this one for example.

Mandy walked around my wide frame behind me. And after lathering up her hands, kneeled down and started washing my feet. Jen stood straight in front of me. She lowered yourself as I gave her permission to clean my chest and abdomen. I noticed her smirk as she also quickly got to work. If you'd have asked me even a couple of years before that day that I'd have two muscle queens worshipping me, with the body of a muscle goddess, I'd call you crazy and never want to speak to you again. Now. This was just a divine experience.

Mandy was being slow and methodical as she worked her way to my calf muscles, so big she couldn't fit them in both her hands. Then asking permission before scaling up my thighs that were bigger than most bodybuilders chests. She made sure each and every bulging muscle got lots of special attention. And as all that attention was arousing me immensely, Jen's stimulus on chest and abs most definitely multiplied that further. Her hands weren't so much as lathering me up than just sexually fondling my abs and breasts.

Just before Mandy asked if she could move onto my buttocks, I asked Jen why she was neglecting my pecs. She wanted to finish my abs and breast before getting to spend her full attention on pecs she told me. I liked her answer so much I commanded her to proceed. I could feel Mandy getting more boisterous with my ass but the pleasure of having my nipples suddenly be bitten by Jen surprised me, while also further exciting me.

I raised my arms as I allowed Mandy to continue her ascent to my back muscles as I also flexed my chest. Jen got the hint that my humongous, inflated pecs were in need of some attention. As Jen was thoroughly pleasing me so well, I felt she deserved some appreciation too. I relaxed my chest a little so I could get a better view of Jen's magnificent traps.

You might not be realising this because of my immense musculature, but these girls are fucking jacked too. Both have biceps exceeding 20" and chests' bigger than Arnold in his prime. And big strong, powerful muscles deserve attention. My hands gravitated to her bulging traps as I messaged them gently. I told her I was preparing them for her next task. One I've experienced before from her to much high appraisal.

Like with Mandy, Jen and I also shared an evening with her partner and James at one of his previous parties. We were celebrating Jen's completion of the treatment. She was a bit smaller back then with only 19" biceps. She had heard about James and my open policy and wanted her "present" for being a good girl. It was a great night I'll tell you. Rich was starting to pack on more and more muscle too, but sadly, his skills didn't quite match up to the brothers. And yet. Jen. Damn, I never thought I'd orgasm so hard or feel so much pleasure from someone eating my tiger. I even questioned my tiger's policy of eating over being eaten for a moment that night. And my kitty was currently hungering for a repeat of that performance.

Mandy was taking some time with my back, was it due to its immense expanse or for her own pleasure I don't know, but all this attention had my pussy quivering for its turn. I made it known to Jen what she had to do. So she went down on her knees and began to feast upon my mighty kitten.

Whenever Mandy or James does this, it's all on instinct and feelings. Jen on the hand, she was a god damn experienced predator. She knew just where to strike. Every lick, every touch, every stoke caused explosive sensations of pleasure. I rarely build to an orgasm that quickly but Mandy hadn't even finished my shoulders when I was edging closer to breaking into an orgasm. I knew I had to slow this down a little.

I told Jen that Mandy was being too slow so I ordered her to lather up my right arm so Mandy could deal with my left. She seemed oddly disappointed at not getting to finish, but the scowl on my face let her know what I demanded was to be done. I tried to make it a little more difficult for them by flexing my arms at all the most inappropriate times. Smiling as to remind them that this was all just role-play.

Once fully soaped up, I turned on the water jets, and commended for my worship to commence. I told Mandy she had earned her turn at "feasting upon my mighty tiger". As Mandy began her meal, Jen got her muscular fingers to work on other erogenous zones. Her mouth went to sucking the breast it hadn't suckled on before. And there was no holding back for me this time. Jen was massaging my clitoris while Mandy's tongue hit a super sensual spot inside me causing my pleasure barrier to rupture before I could hold it back. A tsunami of pleasure engulfed me and my muscles felt like bursting through my skin as they all flexed hard from my climax. Mandy and Jen continued there assault on my pleasure zones, to raise this climax to higher heights, even as Jen's hand and Mandy's face were blasted by multiple, thick shots of my girl cum. Lucky for them, the shower jets were quickly washing it all off. No need for them get all sticky.

After they continued and induced a second distinct but also powerful orgasm, there may have been more as the pleasure waves crashed so fast sometimes, I gave great praise to my muscle maidens. I told them I had a superb reward planned for them. But first, my hair needed to be cleansed. Mandy quickly got a custom shower stool for me to sit upon. Thank you James. As the girls got shampoo and conditioner to clean my long hair. As their hands were busy with my hair, mine took the time to appreciated their thick and strong muscular bodies.

Jen's abs were so tight and well formed. And that was before she flexed for me. Thrusting her shredded 8 pac into my hands. My fingers circling each and every dense muscle brick. While Jen's abs had my right hand, my left was feeling Mandy's hulking quads. Damn her quads were cut. I could feel all the distinct muscle head in my hands as I traced my fingers around each head. Mandy did help me by flexing each one separately for my handling experience.

Once my hair treatment was over, it was time for there big reward. Jen turned off the water jets as I gradually manoeuvred my hands towards their muscle kitties. My fingers, stroking them gently, guiding the girls into the right position. I told them they'd be free to hold on to my heavily pumped shoulders as I got a good 'hand'le on their kitties.

The balance wasn't perfect, but I commenced my bicep curls with my heavy muscle girl weights, my bicep girls you can say. My fingers had some freedom to move at every peak and trough, to feel the power of these pussy muscles, and the rumbling in pleasure they experienced from being pleasured while used as exercise equipment. Stroking their clits sporadically throughout the motions.

Mandy quickly grabbed onto my left shoulder before slowly moving one of her hands down to my inflating left bicep. Jen chose a different method to keep herself balanced. She grabbed onto my forearm with one hand while her other hand was messaging her own breasts.

I made sure they knew I wanted an even bicep workout. So they both better cum together. And the first one to orgasm, would get punished. 10, 11, 12, 13, Jen was starting to breathe heavy. 17, 18, 19, Jen was really starting to panic. 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, at the peak of the 26th rep, Mandy climaxed and Jen exploded immediately after as I held that 26th rep at its peak. My thumbs massaging their clits.

I gave them both a moment to calm down before asking them if they enjoyed their reward. I then informed them to prepare themselves. That was only the first set, and that we had 3 more sets to go.