Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story: Passing on a Passion

Started by The Raven, December 17, 2023, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Hi people sorry for being absent for so long but got the urge to come back and continue this, and maybe other, stories. I actually have a good few unedited chapters which I'm planning to edit and release. Hopefully I can get this story finished but there is quite a bit of it still to go. Apologies the big comeback chapter isn't some big sexy muscle time but this is a big story chapter introducing some very interesting new characters. Thanks for all the support and any ideas and recommendations are always welcome.


The Raven

Chapter 17

Rich first apologised to us saying he'd failed. He'd been defeated and needed to get the groups approval on new people joining. He said he'd introduce us to the new members at the next gathering. Which he'd be arranging soon.

It's a bit of a long story but I'll try my best to inform you all of what happened with Rich. Sami's the one who filled me on most of what happened.

Going back to when Emily first arrived would be the easiest way to explain things, I think. Mike first picked up her up from the airport. Emily worked mostly abroad and the rest of the time was spent travelling around the country. That's why she never kept her own place in the city and just claimed Rich's place as her respite.

Emily wasn't in town to party or go after Rich's business interests like he feared. Morgan, Epcot and Sandford. The richest financial firm still under private partnership. 3 families all started with an equal share. Currently the Epcots have the most control but there is always a continual power struggle. I never understood the rich peoples fights for more riches.

The Sandford family technically have the 2nd most, at least on paper, but all of that power was in the hands of a single man. While with the Epcots, it was shared between 4 people. The Epcots would have to work together with at least one of the Morgans to overrule that one man, Jefferson William Sandford. That was until he died.

The funeral was scheduled for 3 days after Emily arrived and their father demanded that both Emily and Rich attended. Sami explained to me that Jefferson Sandford had 2 children but one was supposed to be disinherited. So his share of the company was supposed to go to his son Jonathan Gerald Sandford in whole clothe. That's what people first thought, but rumours started circling about the will. That maybe his daughter wasn't disinherited. That at one point in time they'd reconciled. I really don't get all these rich people games. Thanks for the help Sami.

The jist of it, Rich's father wants the siblings to court Norma Jennifer Sandford, the supposed disinherited daughter so the family can get complete control of the firm. Rich and Emily are feuding for their own inheritance rights but are in an alliance against there father. The can't say no to him, but can try to get there own advantage from the situation. So they need to got to the funeral and IF the rumours are true, bring Ms Sandford to there side. Somehow. I think.

Jennifer was what she liked to be called, or Jen to her close friends, had a past with the Epcot siblings. She went to school with Emily and was childhood friends with them both. She was actually Rich's first crush. Jennifer was a bit of a wild child and her antics where what supposedly got her disinherited. The drinking, sex and drug scandals were too much for her family to take. Sami told me Jennifer had cleaned up her act a few years ago which is probably why there were rumours about her no longer being disinherited.

So Emily got into town and informed Rich of their father's plan. And once her main business was finished, her interrogation began. She actually recognised Mike and Sami despite being their significant changes. And she immediately noticed the changes in her brother. Rich hoped she'd think he'd hired new employees and that he had just hit the gym with a bunch of steroids and personal trainers. That would probably fool most people but not Emily. She's sharp, and actually a little obsessed with her brother. There was no minute change in him that would get past her senses.

Sami told me about Rich's attempts to play dumb and cool but Emily broke him apart within a few minutes. Rich used to be a lot more nervous and shy than he is now it turns out. And that comes out more often with his sister. He had confidence in his business acumen and he had a great eye for things that would make money, but he really struggled with confidence in social environments. Something his sister excelled at. And she could read him like a book. He'd gained a great deal of that confidence with his new physique, but that didn't help him when it came to Emily.

He knew he couldn't lie his way out of his predicament, so he put a bet on his ability to hid everything. Literally. He bet her to find the truth, if she could even find out where the secret was exactly, he promised to bring her in. If she failed, she'd sign a NDA to never speak about it to anyone and a contract where she would renounce all rights to her inheritance if she failed. She had 9 days to do it, which was really more like 7 because of the funeral.

Sami told me Emily didn't hesitate to accept. No hesitation. Emily always loved a challenge and with it being her brother, it motivated her even further. She found the right businesses 3 days after the funeral. With that information, she found all our names and addresses and our connections to Rich. That's what he meant when he said he was beaten. And Emily was to join the team. AH, the story isn't over. She wasn't the only new face at the meeting. For that, we need to discuss the funeral.

Rich tried his best to dress down at the funeral but as I know from experience, it can be very hard to cover up such a large, muscular body. Rich travelled with a still inquisitive Emily. Mike was the chauffeur and Sami tagged along as well in case any business affairs were to take place. I got most of the gossip from her again. Sami was always very tight lipped when it comes to Rich's business affairs but was super open with her girl pals with gossip, especially juicy gossip.

The funeral I was told was a mostly sombre affair. If you were ignoring all the gossiping about the will that was. Most of the guests were in black I heard. All except a fiery red head in a crimson blood coloured dress, sitting in the front row. The seats specifically reserved for close family. That was Jennifer.

I heard you could feel the tension between her and her brother during the ceremony. He even gave the eulogy. In which he never mentions her, not even once. Now that's some level of spite. She's your sister for fucks sake! At least tell people she exists for god's sake! Sheesh. There was a private reading of the will later that day and Sami gleefully spilled that Jonathan came storming out of He was looking ready to murder somebody. Probably his sister if he could, I'd imagine.

The rumours were true. Jennifer got half of everything. It seems Jefferson changed his will recently to spite his current wife and her son. Yeah, she had an affair and claimed that her son was definitely not from the affair, which he after a DNA test, proved he was. And so he got nothing. While all this family drama was going on, Jennifer had sobered up become a well known art trader. She was even becoming quite respected in some high society circles. There were rumours that it was at that time she had been meeting with her father. You can understand where all the rumours of the will started now.

So the legit Epcot siblings were off to do there assigned mission. To 'court' this red fox into becoming there ally. I quite quickly learned that Jennifer was bi-sexual, and even had relations with Emily in the past, so when Sami used the word 'courting', she meant it literally. Emily isn't bi just so you know. She only likes girls. And she's started to like them big in a certain way, that I also like.

The 3 of them reconnected at the wake, before the will reading actually. I heard Jennifer couldn't even recognise Rich. He was the short, little brother of her friend Emily that she may have been a little too sweet on. Now he was a massive hulking 6' of  muscled up beefcake.

When he was younger Rich loved spy thrillers and action movies. And was a big fan of Arnie, Stallone and all the big classic action heroes. He always wanted to be like them, and as he got older he also wanted to look like them. He later confessed it was Jennifer, that 'helped' develop his desire for big muscles. When they were younger she flaunted her attraction to the big guys and fit girls. At first he wanted to be the kind of man his crush would desire but this changed more over time to him wanted to be like those movie heroes.

This is also where his distrust of Emily started. They were raised to be competition for each other all there lives but still stuck together. And then his sister does the ultimate betrayal as has sex with his lifetime crush. Oh and Emily most definitely knew how Rich felt about Jennifer. I wouldn't trust her after that. Emily only played the role of villain in Rich's life after that moment both in his head and in competition. But really, she always loved her brother. Still does. After her fling with Jennifer, she realised his hatred of her, and that he would probably never trust her again. So chose to be the bad guy, believing it to be best way just to stay in his life.

Yeah, Emily is a bit, no very extreme. She doesn't do anything half-assed. So she saw this as a possible opportunity for forgiveness. Now where was I? Yes. Sorry for all the side-tracking, it's really hard to tell a story about my friends from before I met them.

So yeah, Jennifer was super impressed with what Rich had done with himself. The two got to chatting, talking about what they've done with themselves over the years. Rich talked about some of his business ventures, not our one yet, while Jennifer talked about her failed marriage, rehab and becoming an art dealer.

You guessed it that Rich and Jennifer hit it off. Look, we all call her Jen, I'll call her Jen from now on. Rich and Jen hit it off. And over the next 7 days, they had spent most of it together.

So the 2 days before the call to us, Emily came to him with research on everyone currently in the project. She demanded in. Emily told me later that she could 'smell the money' off this from the moment she saw 'buff Rich' as she called him.

erocha75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi people sorry for being absent for so long but got the urge to come back and continue this, and maybe other, stories. I actually have a good few unedited chapters which I'm planning to edit and release. Hopefully I can get this story finished but there is quite a bit of it still to go. Apologies the big comeback chapter isn't some big sexy muscle time but this is a big story chapter introducing some very interesting new characters. Thanks for all the support and any ideas and recommendations are always welcome.

Thanks a lot for providing a new chapter to this marvelous story!! This is such an awesome saga by now!! More chapters pls!!

The Raven

Thanks for the support. The time freed up by being sick and a sudden motivation can really help get some work done. I've not gotten to writing more chapters from when I stopped but still got nearly a dozen unedited chapters that I'm going through now. I've edited 3 more so far expect more chapters soon.

The Raven

Chapter 18

So all the team members were gathered at Rich's penthouse. Mike and Sami were also there in their official capacities and so were 3 people we didn't recognise. There was an older gentlemen with salt and pepper hair, glasses and a pot belly. The other 2 were beautiful women, a short haired blonde in a business suit and a red haired woman in a flattering dress. The blonde had some similarities to Rich so we all guessed that she was Emily. Wicks greeting her as such when he arrived, late as usual, confirmed as much. George and Mandy weren't there that day. This was a meeting for team members. And I also came wrapped up to hide my physique by Rich's request. Well, this was for the better.

Rich started the meeting by introducing everyone to his sister Emily, his now girlfriend Jen and Dr Henri Fontaine. The ladies greeted everyone while the doctor remained silent. We could all guess what this meeting was all about from those introductions. Not all of us were pleased by this meeting, especially after Rich's assurances from our last meeting. He at least made sure that all 3 had signed the NDAs before today. We knew we'd be voting on letting these people into the project.

Wicks was the first to jump at Rich about Jen. He had to wait months before his boyfriend was allowed to be brought in and that was after multiple thorough investigations. So why did Rich get to bring his in after about a week? Wicks had a point.

And to what I think was everyone's surprise, Rich apologised. |He bowed his head to us. He understood he was being selfish by requesting Jen be let in, especially this soon after they started dating. What if they broke up? What happens then? Rich offered up his position in the group as well as business shares to all of us if Jen were to betray us in any way. That was his promise to us if we were to let her in. He was showing his faith in her by putting up his entire wealth and life, all on her loyalty to us.

The tension just kept building in the room, until someone decided to make Rich the butt of a few dozen jokes. Jen also decided to introduce more of herself to us. Her history with drugs, her ex. Some really personal things. She knew how serious this was for us. James and I could tell Rich was serious about everything and that Jen too was being sincere. So we made it clear to Alan and Wicks.

We all voted to allow her in with Rich's conditions. We also made sure it was to include his wealth before any kind of divorce. Jen wouldn't get anything off of Rich in a divorce if (more like when) they get married. In hindsight, I'm surprised she wasn't more confused by all this. It was a really unusual situation she was in. I guess she was used to serious business talk that she couldn't fully comprehend from her childhood.

After resolving Jen, James immediately went after Emily. Rich had described her as an enemy before today and had even used the word 'beaten' in reference to her involvement. Why should we trust her?

Emily asked to explain herself. She told us of the challenge that Rich gave to her. He promised her a hearing from the group for her victory. And so here we were. She then explain why we might not trust her. About her history with Rich. And then she got down on the floor and apologised to him. She confessing what she had been doing over the years. Everything. Even why had sex with Emily all those years ago. She didn't ask for his forgiveness, she truly pleaded for it. She really let her heart out in front of all of us.

The shock on Rich's face said it all, he never expected any of this. Emily then stood up and  apologised to us for airing her family issues in public. We all had to question if she was being honest or was she deceiving us. She openly confessed that she'd investigated every one of us, and quickly realised that we were actually Rich's closest friends. She wanted to make amends with him now, and that meant asking for his forgiveness and being honest with his friends. She then also admitted that her curiosity was at it's peak. She really wanted to know what the project was about, especially after seeing us all. I remember she was looking straight at me when she said that last part.

It was time to vote. And it was clear we were uncomfortable with immediately letting her join, but pushing her out could also be dangerous. We needed some middle ground which luckily Alan provided. We let her in but she wouldn't have access to the project until we voted on it again. Rich wasn't that happy with this choice, but we all agreed. She wouldn't be able to get the treatment for several months until we knew we could finally trust her. I lead that vote by the way. I felt she was being sincere but knew we couldn't just make her a damn super-human while we still had any doubts.

We then moved onto the last of the new recruits. Dr Fontaine had spent his life studying retro-viruses and their effects on human biology. It was Emily and Jen's turn to be shocked. The doctor had an inkling to what kind of work he's applying for with the team in front of him. He didn't care what we thought of him and just wanted to see the virus and the data. His curiosity was already peaked and he'd waited long enough for his prize.

This was the easiest vote for most of us that day. I was the only one who had any issues and I made my feelings clear after everyone else already voted for him. I remember pretty clearly what I said that day.

"I'll be honest. I'm conflicted. What you'd be working on is my husband's life's work. His great success. His legacy. And now that he's gone. You'd be taking over his research, changing it. I know it's a stupid emotional argument. But I wanted you, everyone to know how I feel about this. I approve of you joining. But you better not do anything to demean his work or besmirch his name. I swear, it's"

Yeah, I started to cry. Thinking about David can sometimes do that to me. James quickly brought me in for a hug to help hide my tears. After a short moment to compose myself, I gave my vote for for the doctor to take over my husband's research. Now with our new members officially voted in, Rich asked if Alan and Wicks would explain 'the treatment' to everyone.

The pair went into detail about the treatment. What it was, how it worked, the application process, the effects and most importantly, the unexpected benefits. I could see the excitement drop from Emily's face when the super-human strength and durability was mentioned.

The first one to speak after the 'presentation' was the doctor, he demanded to see the retro-virus and our data. He wanted to get started immediately. We were all glad he was eager. We had Mike take him to his new lab. It was a different lab from David's. They shut that one down shortly after David died. And I'm kind of glad they did.

I decided it was time to cool off a little. I removed my coat after the doctor left, exposing my thick arms and exposing the top of my chest. I made sure to spend some extra attention to my pecs in this mornings workout. Emily's face went flush after a little booby bouncing. She was lost in thought for a moment but turned around when Jen started screaming. The girls had understood the whole muscle growth aspect on women from seeing Sami but they never expected someone like me. I'm bigger than most of the guys here. Emily had completely lost her chain of thought while Jen ran up to me and fed me a barrage of questions. She was super surprised I was bigger, and stronger, than Rich. And I couldn't help but give out a little show, heck I nearly burst out of my outfit after getting a little carried away. And the new girls loved it.

The rest of the meeting was much more relaxed as we all got to know the new girls. Rich offered to host another party soon, partly to introduce everyone to each other and to also say good bye to Stephanie and Quentin. They'd be finishing up their treatments soon and would be going home to France.

erocha75


Another cool chapter!! Very exciting now that Emily and the new Doctor are in the mix!! Emily seems poised to become a villainess-type for this story (wouldn't that be great, hehe?)!! Moooore chapters, pls!!

PS Just spitballing here, but it would be really exciting if Cassie managed to procure a couple of extra injections and get beyond-huge...
PPS Once again: Thanks for this awesome story!! Absolutely marvelous stuff!!

The Raven

Chapter 19

There was another incident that occurred around the time of our 'induction' meeting. Katie's father had shown up at her mother's work place.

Katie's mother Janet currently worked as a secretary in a local housing office. She'd done more than a dozen different jobs since moving here, sometimes multiple at the same time. This was the longest she'd spent in a job since leaving him, working there for nearly 3 years. She'd gotten comfortable, let her guard down, and now he found her.

Janet kept quiet about it at first. She believed it to be a coincidence as he was applying for a house. She hadn't seen him in more than 12 years, when Katie was 4. He'd spent more than 6 of those years  in prison for a beating a different woman with a deadly weapon. Of course, Janet had no idea about any of that.

When he first showed up, he was much nicer to her than he he'd been in years. Almost showing contrition for his past self, I heard. She may have not told anyone about him showing up but she did take some precautions. Katie was spending more and more time at our house and I didn't think too much about it at all. It wasn't until we were planning for the party at Rich's place that I realised something was wrong.

Daisy was going to babysit Alan and Mandy's boys that night and was going to be staying over. What surprised us was Katie asked if she could join her. This one question sent off WAY too many red flags for me. The girls knew I didn't want them alone at night unsupervised and Daisy was going to be working too. It would be irresponsible for her to bring her girlfriend with her. That's when I realised that something must have been wrong with Katie.

I thought that maybe she had came out to her mother and it didn't go very well. But wouldn't have Daisy noticed that something was wrong if that was the case? I asked Daisy first if anything was up with Katie. She's the one that brought up Katie's mother. Saying she wanted Katie to avoid their house as much as possible. That's when I remembered the file.

I searched through the file on Katie's mother. Trying to get a grasp on what could be happening. More of the file was information on Katie's father than her mother actually. Dean Simms was nothing short of a top grade piece of shit. The kind of filth you would never want in your life. The 2nd best decision Katie's mother ever made was NOT marrying that scum. The best? Running away with their daughter.

The file said he'd been out of prison for over a year now for beating his 'girlfriend' nearly into a coma. He only served 6 years after making a deal with the prosecution.

There weren't any other 'problems' with Janet herself in her file. She over worked herself to provide for Katie when she was younger and now has a better work-life balance since Katie's grown up a little.

There was a bit in the file about Katie at the end, mentioning her relationship with Daisy. I wasn't too happy reading that but maybe Rich's investigators didn't know about the relationship between me and Rich.

When I finished reading the file, I knew I'd have to talk to Janet about what was going on. I was afraid Katie's father had returned, and that he didn't have any good intentions for the both of them. So I gave her a call. I had the perfect reason to speak to her too with the babysitting job. I did have a lot of worries about talking to Janet, most of which because of what I know from the file, and that Katie still wasn't open with her mother about her and Daisy. I didn't want to out her to her mother when she wasn't ready.

Janet and I weren't friends but we did speak to each other on the phone every once in a while because of our daughters. The last time I even saw her was about midway through my treatment.  I'd changed significantly since then as I'm sure you know. I wondered how she'd react when she sees me.

I started the call with the usual formalities and I could already tell she was nervous. I continued to ask about her work where she became even more evasive. This was a really bad sign that I nearly missed. We weren't close, so I didn't push her about that. I asked her about Katie visiting and staying over all the time, and she immediately went silent. I swear my imagination went into overdrive. Expecting the worst. I'm glad I caught this in time. She apologised to me for all the bother and I stopped her right there. Reassuring it wasn't a problem at all and that I was just making sure everything was okay with her.

It didn't take much before she broke down in tears down the phone. Crying sorry. She couldn't stop apologising through her tears. I already knew she hadn't done anything wrong, and that's when I firmly made my decision. No matter what, I'm going to help get out of this. I waited for her to recollect herself before offering any help. She didn't explain much at first, saying it was complicated but I promised to listen, no matter how long it took. It wouldn't hurt anybody for me to hear her worries.

She broke down and confessed to me about Katie's father. She told me about their history and that he was currently visiting her work place. When he first showed up, he had a legitimate reason but he's been stopping by sometimes without one, trying to talk to her. She wants nothing to do with him but he keeps seeking her out. He was stalking her. She asked Katie to spend more time away from the house since she was afraid he'd follow her home and start going after Katie. She was becoming more paranoid by the day. Terrified that he continue where he left off when they were last together. And she didn't know where to turn to for help.

I recommended she take some time off work. Told her I'd ask a friend if they could do something. I welcomed her to stay at our house if she was scared of being alone at her house but she immediately refused. She didn't want to burden my family any more than she already has. I begged her to call me if he ever showed again, especially if it's outside her work and managed to squeeze that promise from her.

We ended the call with some much more pleasant chat. Bragging about our daughters mostly. It was nice actually. I was going to call Rich first for some help with dealing that bastard but we had a problem I never thought about. He was visiting her at her work. He knew where she worked. I'd need to convince her to quit her job but what would she do if she was forced to quit? I was stumped at what to do. I started thinking about who to ask for some advice when I remembered Sami.

She was still looking for a temporary replacement for when she goes on maternity leave. Rich had left all decisions on her substitute to Sami herself. That's how much Rich trusted in her judgement. But asking her to risk that trust by selecting someone with an asshole chasing after her, might put Sami in a bad spot. And I don't want to make things harder on my friend, especially with a wedding coming up soon AND a baby on the way.

No harm in asking, so I called Sami first to get her opinion. When I got to talking about the stalker, she asked me if I wanted Mike to teach him a lesson. I'm not very good with violence. I don't like talking about it, but my parents died when I was a teenager. I had to spend a few years with my aunt who took all her frustrations out on me before moving out on my own at 18. That's why I wanted David's mother to be at our wedding, she was the first person to feel like a parent to me after both of mine passed away. It was also probably why David's sudden death hit me extra hard. I still miss him.

I explained my idea about Janet being her maternity substitute, This would put her away from her current work and surround her with people who could easily protect her. This would also put her in our circle, which could help Daisy get Katie the treatment.

Sami thought it was a good idea but wanted to run it through Rich first. I felt that this was my issue so I told her I'd call him. I mean it was my idea and I really didn't want to cause Sami any problems if this didn't work out.

I decided it would be better talk to him about this in person. So I went with James when he was shadowing Mike to meet Rich. James and Sami both said he'd be working from home that morning and should have a few minutes for me. I knew Sami would be there to have my back, but I also had another surprise supporter..

Rich and Emily had started working together after reconciling and she was working with him that morning. Rich wasn't exactly happy with my suggestion. We were essentially meddling in the life of a stranger. She wasn't my friend and before yesterday, I barely knew her. The only connection was through my daughter. I may have been too selfish in my request, more so wanting to help my daughter with her girlfriend than Katie's mother herself.

It was Emily who came to my aid. She didn't like the idea of leaving a woman with an abusive bastard chasing after her. She even declared she'd hire Janet if her "idiot brother" wouldn't. So we agreed that Rich would give her an interview. He'd take a serious look at her in a hiring context and take nothing else into consideration. If she was qualified, he would not object to Sami selecting her to be her substitute. Even though he had given Sami full say in her replacement, with the situation the way it was, Rich wanted to verify things himself.

Emily even suggested she may offer a permanent position after her term is over if that would help Janet except the offer. Rich told me Emily was mostly doing this to 'suck up' to me but I didn't care about that. She wasn't my type, at least not then she wasn't. A few months later I found out Dean was back in jail, and I still have a feeling Emily might have had something to do with that. But I don't have any evidence of that. Just a feeling.

I called Janet that evening and told her I got her a possible job that would keep her safe. The work would be temporary, for 2 years at most but there were possible future job prospects afterwards. She was pretty surprised that I was actually doing this for her and that I even got her a job interview already. I asked her not to thank me until she succeeded in her interview and warned her that the interview could be tough. The employer knew of her circumstances with her ex and I wished her some real good luck.

Before we hung up, she begged me to let her treat James and I out for dinner. I tried to turn her down but eventually conceded on the grounds that she would not be paying for James and I. I'd feel guilty for her to pay for the sheer volume of food the both of us needed to eat. I also recommended we bring the girls too.


The Raven

In celebration of writing my first new Chapter in 6 months (chapter 29), I'm going to release 2 edited chapters today instead of 1. If I stop releasing chapters after 29, it means I haven't written a new chapter after this date. lol. Hopefully that's not the case. Also, just a couple more chapters until I release the next super saucy chapter.

The Raven

Chapter 20

Janet and I hadn't met in nearly a year but she'd talked with James a few time when he was dropping Katie off at her house. So we shouldn't completely scare her off, I thought. We agreed to go out for dinner the next night, the day before her interview which was also the day of Rich's next party. It was going to be a busy day.

We recommended a steak house that James and I regularly went to for dates. The portions were huge and they had seating that was comfortable for people like James and I. You need wide and strong seats for our weight and thundering quads. And also tables tall enough for our hulking legs to fit under. It's seriously the only problem being big, these stupid life impracticalities. Simple things can just become so difficult.

I decided to dress up for the evening. I'd just got this new slit dress with exposed shoulders and cross straps that really highlighted my chest and back while also giving plenty of freedom for my legs. I was also wearing my new favourite shoes. I didn't wear them everywhere but I made sure to do so every time I went out with James. They were an actual comfortable pair of 2" heels that really gave my calves some push. The heels were reinforced with tungsten by the way so they wouldn't buckle under my weight. They also make me taller than James, a side benefit that really gave me a thrill. James too.

James usually helps me change into these types of clothes but this time I asked Daisy to help me. I could tell she was impressed with my physique. Dreaming of muscles this big of her own. The look on James face when I walked down the stairs was delightful, as was the thump in his crotch. He wasn't the only one surprised with my appearance that night. Katie was stunned while Janet couldn't even recognise me. I convinced her James got me into working out and that this was the outcome. I was fucking huge and yet she believed that. Probably because James was bigger than me.

The evening was really nice. Janet was surprised when James and I ordered 2 meals each, both the biggest dish the steak house served. The wait staff were used to this from us but Janet could barely believe that we order more 4000 calories of food each. I joked about her offer to pay for this evening, mentioning how we hadn't even ordered dessert yet.

Us adults were mostly taking about Janet's interview the next day. James and I told her as much as we could think about Rich that would help her. The girls were talking between themselves most of the night. That was until Katie spoke up. It was after we'd all finished our food discussing the possibility of dessert, Janet astonished that James and I could eat even more when Katie made her decision. She came out to her mother. She confessed everything while holding Daisy's hand. She even declared that she was in love with Daisy.

It was a really shocking day for Janet and I hoped she be able to calm herself before her interview tomorrow. Janet seemed really confused at first, we could all see it. I didn't want to interfere more than I should but I had to ask her if she loved her daughter. The confusion quickly vanished from her face as she replied as any good mother should, "Of coarse I do!". The push was all she needed to realise that it didn't matter that her daughter was gay. And why should it?

We ordered dessert as a mother and daughter strengthened there bonds. Daisy whispered her thanks to me which just made my evening. There was some other fun conversations that evening, especially when Janet realised the truth about all my concerns with the girls being left alone together.

As I said, it was a really nice evening and I was really glad for Katie. She and her mother went home together that evening, with happy smiles on both there faces. Daisy later thanked me but complained that it was getting really hard to stay chaste when I go around dressed like I did tonight. And I thought I did good! I mean James really loved it and he didn't leave me alone for hours that night. I did really enjoy the attention. Thankfully we soundproofed our bedroom months ago.

Janet called me the next day after her interview. "Is everyone you know a muscled giant?" was the first thing she screamed at me down the phone. Rich had tested her knowledge on certain business terms, her typing speed and memorization before asking her some personal questions. It seems she passed and would be starting on Monday shadowing Sami until her wedding.

I was so happy for her. Katie would spend the rest of her evening with her mother as Daisy would be babysitting the boys. That night there was a party at Rich's place. Parties at Rich's place are always memorable, but this is the first one where.......well, we'll get to that.

The Raven

Part 21

James and I made sure we were early this. We dropped Daisy off at Alan and Mandy's and carpooled with married couple. I don't know what James had done to his truck to be able to handle all 4 us in the car at once but it worked.

James liked to modify things to his personal preferences which could be really annoying sometimes. He'd randomly pick something when he got an idea then never tell anyone unless someone asked him about it. His truck was something he kept going back to to make his improvements. It may be frustrating, but every modification was always an improvement so it's really hard to complain about it to him.

Anyway, we were the first ones to arrive this time, not including the people living or working there obviously. Rich, Jen, Emily, Sami and Mike were already there getting the place ready. Although Rich and Jen were a little 'busy' when we arrived.

Mandy and I went to get an update from Sami while the gentlemen went to get us some drinks. Sami was starting to show a bit but was mostly just putting on some healthy layers of fat. Heck, her normally small boobs were starting to really grow too. She updated us on the health of the twins. Yup, she was pregnant with twins and all tests were showing them to be very healthy.

As if almost the perfect timing, Dr Calder arrived. She's the doctor working at Alan's clinic specifically to look over pregnancy. Our biology has been altered and this could and probably would affect any children growing inside us. Alan and Emily were both in particular interested in the results of this, although for very different reasons.

This might be a good time to talk about fertility. I'll start with the girls. Obviously from Sami's example we can still get pregnant. But interestingly enough, we're also basically creating our own spermicide. It's to the point that it was nearly impossible for a normal man to impregnate one of us. Yup, a normal man.

The men are basically hyper-fertile. Their sperm counts are more than 100 times that of the average male. It was a damn miracle I didn't get pregnant from my first time with James. External birth control works as you'd expect, although they have a higher chance of failure. One of Rich's companies eventually started selling 'extra thick' condoms that were more reliable for 'enhanced' men.

Interestingly, normal women impregnated by an 'enhanced' although had greatly increased chance of conception, they also had a very significantly increased probability of having a miscarriage. We haven't discovered the exact reason for this yet but we have many theories. We mostly think it's that a normal ovary is struggling to handle something with the enhanced sperm inducing a miscarriage, which we suspect to be the retro-virus itself. We're still doing plenty of research on this as we speak.

So Dr Calder came over and helped give us some of the more technical stuff to assure us that everything was looking perfectly normal for her second trimester twins. We'd all met her before for medical check ups in the past few months. She was surprised by our enhanced musculature at first mostly from a medical stand point. She's a work obsessed doctor to say the least. She even turned down getting the treatment until after Sami's babies were born. Wanting to keep her full focus on the success of this pregnancy. She's unmarried and later that night confessed she hadn't even been on a date before. She also got very, very handsy with our muscles when she was drunk.

Stephanie and Quentin arrived next. I hadn't seen Stephanie in a few weeks but she was gorgeous. With her staggering 5" heels, she was towering over me. She's 6'4" without the heels by the way. Her muscles were the smallest of us enhanced girls but it was that cleavage she was showing off that we were all staring at. She had the biggest rack here with zero competition, both held up by some magnificent pecs working overtime.

Quentin wasn't a slouch either. He hadn't bulked up to size of any of the other guys but compared to a normal guy he was BUFF. He'd also grown to be around 6 feet tall, shorter than Stephanie it seems. Stephanie even joked that she wore heels just to hide that he's shorter than her.

Our lovely hosts came in soaked while draped in expensive bath robes. Jen had recently started her treatment. Not long enough for any changes to occur yet but it seems Rich took her to his private gym to give her a private lesson that went on longer than they anticipated. They both thought to come out and greet their guests before dressing themselves appropriately, since it would have been rude to have us wait to long.

Emily was sort of an outcast at first when it came to the groups but I made sure to invite her into our conversations whenever I could. It seems she wasn't used to this sort of relaxed environment. Parties were usually battlegrounds for her. So she didn't really know how to relax in these sorts of environments. Although she really started to enjoy herself while conversing with Dr Calder.

Wicks and George were the last to arrive, as usual. They apologised for being late but they were told to bring a reluctant guest who slowed done them down significantly they claim. George was practically carrying Dr Fontaine into the penthouse. George was as monstrous as ever, maybe even bigger but he was still that gentle giant we all know and love. He even brought some of his home baking. By god that man is perfection in the kitchen. The cookies and the cake were all so good. He's helped me improve so much over the years and I really wish James had even a fraction of his talents there.

Wicks was still unchanged physically. He was still the smallest of all the guys but his conditioning was as ever, just insane. His big changes were mental. He was so much happier now. George kept his life stable and made sure he took his medications properly. That combined with the loving relationship with George, Wicks was in a better place than any of us had ever seen him.

Dr Fontaine made it very clear he wasn't happy to be there. The doctor was obsessed with my husband's legacy. He'd barely left his lab since he first got his eyes on it. So this would be a nice breather for him, even if he says he doesn't want to. Realising he wouldn't be able to leave any time soon, he went to the bar for a drink and sat there quietly. That was until he noticed me. He slowly shuffled over to me, curiosity written all over his face. I wasn't sure what he was after at first but when he started to ask about David, I relaxed. He called my husband a 'mad genius'. Complementing him about the amazing work he'd done. Even after all these weeks the doctor is still studying it and finding new things. He couldn't stop his praise for my husband and his work.

James noticed that I was starting to get nervous when the doctor began talking about all the technical stuff. My knight gallantly came to my rescue, taking the doctor away to talk about, something I just didn't get. More technical stuff. My knight in heavy muscled armour to my rescue.

Our hosts rejoined us, dressed in appropriate attire this time. Was Rich bigger? I thought. He used to be the same size as Alan. But now he was clearly bigger than Alan. I guess Jen was having an influence on our money man already. Rich made sure everyone who hadn't been introduced to our new partners, were given formal introductions. The number of people on the project was 15 now.

He thanked everyone for coming, even apologising to Dr Fontaine for dragging him away from his research but made sure to remind him that coming to these events was in his contract. There were no major announcements to make this time, thankfully. We were here today to celebrate our new comrades and to wish the lovely couple well before the return home. We toasted to Quentin and Stephanie, hoping they well when they return to France next week. Rich then did bring up 2 bits of new business that we needed to get through before the party really started. Rich needed a vote to bring his substitute assistant in. We discussed Janet and agreed to similar terms that we did with Emily. The other business was to do with Quentin. Could you count this as a major announcement?

Quentin wanted to join as the 6th member of the team. This would bring him voting rights in the group and even a share in future gains and discoveries. The discussion for this lasted longer than we wanted be we agreed to his joining with certain conditions. He firstly had to pay for his share in the 'legitimate' business side. And the second condition was related to voting rights. All votes taken, most of them are about inviting new people in, are always on unanimous vote. The condition on his shares is that the rest of the party can over-rule Quentin if he is the only dissenting vote. We emphasized that we were not declaring his vote meaningless. He would have the chance to try and change any of our minds. And that he only needed to convince one of us to his side to make his case.

The paper work would take some time but we have our 6th group member. The rest of the 'Inner Circle' were friends, family and necessary employees. We also used this time to make it clear that spouses and next of kin would inherit a position in the group. I also told everyone about Daisy and that she'd be taking the treatment after she turned 18. This didn't go over as well as I hoped it did but we did manage convince the nay sayers. I knew I had James was on my side but I got a surprise ally in Wicks. Alan was the hardest convince but when he realised his boys would probably want to go through it too, Mandy changed his mind. Rich clearly knew about this already but kept quiet until we had the vote to agree.

And with all the hard business stuff over, it was time for the party to really get started.

The Raven

Part 22

Quentin brought out some really expensive French wine and spirits and George handed out some of his home baking. Any and all tension around before was gone. Everyone was enjoying the now relaxed atmosphere. Emily was showing off some of the places lesser known amenities, including a truly super sized hot-tub. It was a recent instalment I heard, but I wasn't happy. I complained that nobody had told me so I didn't have a bathing suit with me. This tirade of mine, inspired the now infamous, 'bikini' parties.

Things remained fun and pleasant until Jen asked about the arm wrestling competition from the last party. Some fiery passions were immediately raised as we regaled the hilarious stories, including my title as undefeated champion. It was Jen who continued to cause trouble, asking if the results would be any different now?

The answer was obviously yes but this brought out the fighting instinct in the boys. They just had to know the exact answers. Who was stronger than who? Who would stand as the new champion? We all assumed George would take that title this time, going from zero to hero. But Mike was looking for his own redemption arc. Would there be any changes in the top or middle rankings? And where would the new entrants come?

None of the non-enhanced people participated and neither did Sami or Wicks. Everyone else would be taking there shot. All the participants got themselves ready and a table was set before all the guys went topless! They even gave the spectators and us girls a pre-game show. Emily actually organised things a bit more this time. So it at least went smoothly.

We started with the new couples contest of Quentin and Stephanie. The match was a fun starter. Stephanie didn't really know what to do so I was brought in as a 'coach'. This made for a closer match than you'd expect, but Quentin still came out on top. It wasn't an obvious victory and a well contested match. Stephanie claimed it may not go the same way next time.

Round 2 was a grudge match. Alan and Rich were up. Rich won the closest match of last time and he was looking like the favourite again. Jen suggested we started matches with some bicep measurements to which the crowd agreed with boisterous cheers. Alan went first with his over 22" biceps and Rich came out at a fraction under 23.5". I KNEW Rich was putting on some more muscle. Those biceps bulged even bigger as the match commence. Sadly this was less impressive than we all first anticipated. Rich was almost playing with Alan after a short while, before pushing his hand to the table with confidence.

The next match put my James against Mike. The winner of this one would face George later for the title. James and I had been practising for this, just in case, so his arms bulked up a little to a whooping 30", almost 31". Mike though was even bigger being clearly bigger than 31". The giants grunted before they gave us a 'little' pose-down. Flexing those hulking muscles before they were seated to compete.

Now this was a close contest. Mike had the power but James had the skill. The dual raged on as James was slowly crawling his way to victory but Mike forced him back to centre. Mike was clearly improving throughout the long match and finally pinned James after a gruelling match.

I consoled my beaten warrior before I was called up to bat. It was the first girls match as Mandy and I would compete. Have I not told yet? Oh, Mandy was inspired by watching my big workout and decided to start lifting heavy herself. She'd kept herself mostly covered up to this point but I had seen some of her progress and she was getting big. When she disrobed for the match and even I was shocked. She was almost as big as her husband Alan. She went from physique competitor to bodybuilder in no time, actually even bigger I'll say.

Mandy gave us all a good show of her new muscled physique giving us a quick posing routing, before we got to measure her arms. Nearly at 21.5". She was so much bigger since my workout session. Sadly for her, she'd be up against me. I simply stood before Emily to get measured and flexed my arm and then flexed harder to get my arm to a crushing 29". The match wasn't close but we put on a show with smack talk that turned into dirty talk. Yeah, it really got the room going.

I challenged Rich for a match next but he turned it down, knowing the obvious outcome. I was looking for challengers, and it was my lovely partner. The only man manly enough to accept a challenge from a little girl like me. We did agree no cheating or 'funny business' this time. It was actually another close match. It probably would have lasted longer if I didn't break my promise and start flirting with my opponent. He immediately put everything he had into pinning me to end all my dirty talk. He actually surprised me a little with that move. He would have lost if that gambit had failed. We both knew he could never focus when I flirted with him. So he made the right call in the end if he wanted to win. He couldn't lose to me twice in these contests.

Emily was about to announce the final match when I asked if Mandy wanted to face her husband. Stephanie and I had both faced our partners, I taunted to the couple. Mandy smirked at me before challenging Alan. Neither had won there matches earlier so there was a lot of pride at stake. More so for Mandy as none of the girls had beaten any of the guy so far tonight. Damn coward Rich.

Mandy and Alan whispered to each other before getting up, where they seemed to have made a bet on the match. This was also a very hot match. It was close with both biceps bulging, shoulders inflating as the tension rose. Mandy took a page from my book and began some dirty talk which put her on the winning edge but Alan actually made a comeback taking things back to centre. It didn't last long though as Mandy finally pushed through and got the pin. The crowd went wild. All the girls jumped to congratulate the winner. Pride of the girls tonight.

That match almost took all the hype from the finals. Mike versus George. George hoped that we'd all forget but reluctantly he came up to get measured. The beast was bigger than most of us expected. Wicks had the biggest smug look on his face when Emily read out 42". George had a lot more fat than the other guys but still most of that arm was muscle. George ended the match instantly. He truly is a gentle giant. He only did this kind of stuff because Wicks goaded him into it. He just loves to take care of people or 'play' with Wicks. They are such a cute odd couple. They spent the rest of the evening just cuddling each other on the couch. George mostly filling it by the way.

The party raged on for a few more hours, an obscene amount of food was delivered at some point but even with that, some people had to raid Rich's kitchen for more. Alan and James had a long conversation in a corner at some point while Jen, Emily and I got to know each other better. Emily at some point dragged Dr Calder into our girl talk.

I later learned that Emily had been developing some feelings for Dr Calder and spent most of the evening trying to get to know her better. Sussing her out if made she always inclined herself that way. The two of them did eventually start dating, both even went through the treatment together. They would actually be married already if Emily wasn't too stubborn about not proposing.

The party had been a hit. Some of the guests had already left while the remaining guests were offered rooms for the night. While I was getting James riled up, Mandy came to me with a proposal. She asked if James and I would join her and Alan that night.

I was shocked at first, and maybe a little paranoid. When I looked around for support it seems the brothers already knew about Mandy's idea and had accepted what was to come. When she put her hand on my chest, her thumb rolling down to my nipple and whispering in my ear 'it was my prize for our bet. So please'. I couldn't refuse any longer.

Wookey


The Raven

Hi everyone. Glad to hear from people and always looking forward to replies. No joke, replies really motivate further writing from me. I've managed to finish 2 more chapters thanks to knowing people are enjoying what I'm writing. As promised, here's the next big saucy chapter. I do hope people enjoy it as well as any chapters in the future. As usual, any comments, criticisms, requests or the most appreciated praises are ALL welcome. Thanks for reading.

The Raven

Chapter 23

I picked up the demanding princess in a carry baring that title and whisked her away to a room with an extra large bed. I didn't even notice the brothers following behind us. I laid our muscled up princess upon the bed before turning my back to her and requesting her aid in disrobing me. If I hadn't warned her not to rip my dress, I'm sure she would have torn it apart. She had ripped off her own clothes already, why wouldn't I think she'd do the same to mine. And I really liked that dress.

I turned my head to see a near naked Mandy, lying on the bed, with her fingers stimulating herself. I could see her shoulder and forearm muscles work while she was masturbating. I flexed my back and ass, looking into her eyes over my traps. Seeing a lust driven deep within her, I asked if she just wanted to watch or if wanted to feel. She couldn't have answered quickly enough.

I turned around and pulled her hand from her pussy. Warning her those hands were for feeling me, and I'd take over for her down there. But I wouldn't be starting there/ I began massaging her chest. Gently fondling her breasts, stroking her nipples and kneading my fingers into those pumped pecs of hers that she graciously flexed for me. My left remained on her chest for awhile as my right slowly crawled down her abs. They were thick and tight with almost no fat on her bulging 6 pack. I made sure to caress each individual brick, giving it just enough attention before moving to the next one. Where finally my fingers took a journey into her tight, hungering cavern.

She wasn't the only one being pleased at this moment. The brothers took chairs behind us, stripped down and starting jacking off to the show. Meanwhile, Mandy did what she was told. She was working every one of my muscles she could get her hands on. I flexed each one hard as they met her hands. When she went to touch my tigress, I stopped her. And reminded her it wasn't her turn for that, yet.

My left hand went to her traps and shoulders as my right thumb took to her engorged clitoris. I could hear her stutters and moans increasing as my fingers penetrated deeper, looking for her special place. My left hand now over her shoulder and feeling down her back, stimulating her harder as my hand went lower. Until finally, I grabbed her muscled ass with left hand, raised her off the bed and hit her g-spot with my right. She screamed in pleasure but I wasn't done yet. I started doing some bicep curls with my right arm, my finger stroking her pleasure centre as I went through the motions. She climaxed at the 5th rep as my bicep was starting to meet her abs. Her pussy gushing all over my wrist. Her hands had buried themselves deep into my enormous delts as my left hand held onto her gorgeous ass, all to keep her steady during her climax.

As she hit her climax I felt a thick liquid hit my back. I hadn't noticed the hulks until this moment. I turned to see the guys, naked in chairs with dicks in hands. James had cum, ejaculate laying 6 feet across the room onto the bed, and my back. Show off was all I thought at the sight. Mandy's hands slid down my back as she came down from orgasm, slathering them in James' cum. She licked her hands clean before asking if it was her turn or the boys. I told her it was the princess' choice. She immediately grabbed my hips and threw me across the bed, climbing on top of me.

She never said a word before her lips were onto my pecs, her tongue, licking up my breasts and flicking my nipples. I put as much power as I could into pumping up my pecs when her right hand joined in. Her left was enjoying my right bicep and tricep. She released her lips to start flexing and pumping her muscles for me, a stimulating show for sure, getting herself pumped for her next move.

She could already tell I was wet from all the stimulation so she kissed her way down my 8 pack abs, suckling on each brick as her hands 'held' down my arms, massaging my forearms. She didn't hesitate when arriving at my emboldened crown jewel and pulsating pussy cat. She was intense and the pleasure, immense. She shifted her hands onto my thighs for better leverage, so I danced my quad heads in her hands. She squealed into my pussy as her tongue thrust into my g-spot. I struggled for a while but couldn't hold back an orgasm. Although, I did manage to sit up and rip out a most muscular just before I peaked. My cum gushing on Mandy's face and down her throat.

James has never eaten me like Mandy did that night. Only Emily and Jen have done it better since. Oh, don't worry about that honey. My kitty likes eating, more than being eaten. Mandy was mostly bi-curious that night, now standing strong as bi-sexual. But me? I can't really say I'm bi. A girl has to be at least a top level cross-fitter to get a sliver of arousal from me. I'm really just a hyper sexual muscle slut.

After my orgasm subsided, we turned our notice to the boys, and the puddle of cum between them and the bed. I looked to Mandy and asked if she wanted to try James for a bit too. She looked at his monster python and hesitated for a moment before calling him over.

She whispered to me that Alan has been enjoying her dominating him in bed a little and that should give him a real muscle out-classing. Alan would have been considered a big man, maybe even a huge man by normal standards. But he was smaller than me in all of height, weight and muscle mass. And he's significantly smaller than James in the penis department. Than again, can 12" really be called small for a penis?

I didn't ask Alan to come over. I stood up, walk over to him, picked him up and threw him onto the bed. I could see his dick rise straight up when he landed. I didn't wait for a response. I climbed over him on the bed and shoved his penis into my drooling pussy. My tigress was hungry. We'd both already orgasmed before and were still wet. I was also used to something much thicker so he slid in surprisingly easily into my muscled kitty's mouth. I told him he better get work in pleasing me. And he sure did.

The man knew how to pleasure a muscle queen with a muscle obsession. The attention to each of my muscles at just the right time and experienced sex techniques that made up for the missing feeling my tigress could feel. She still thoroughly enjoyed her feast, especially when I pushed him as deep as he could possibly go. We went for multiple rounds, me even allowing him on top for one of them, before James came over for the swap. Mandy was in need of a quick rest and maybe Alan did too.

James and I got into some upright sex which we really enjoyed until we heard some action back on the bed. Mandy's pussy had been strained too much by James so her and Alan we're performing a super muscular, sexy 69. Mandy even had most of Alan's serpent down her throat. I could barely ever get James' monster's head in my mouth. God her traps flexing as she deep throated Alan really turned me on while I had James' ass in my hands, pumping his massive beast deeper inside me.

Wookey