LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of September 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, August 31, 2010, 10:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Angie Robertson



Jeannie Paparone



Kim Ferrell



Larissa Cunha



Michelle Russell



Natalie Ariel



Saskia Salemink



Sherry Thompson



Tina Zampa



Aleesha Young


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

In my opinion the big biceps of Michelle Russell are the best, following by Angie Robertson.

Also the biceps of Aleesha Young are very big but her look doesn't like me.

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bigfan2710

Aleesha Young rocks for me - size is everything:-)

But Michelle Riussell sports some freaky peaky biceps.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zinran


Gnlc1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

??? But these are not the most nominated by members!  ??? Very strange... What happened?  ???

Okay! I vote for Angie Robertson  :o

mzxmzxmzx


RobMash

Look Michelle Russell guys. This bodybuilder is not famous like the other candidates but she have stunning biceps and in my opinion she is superior even to Aleesha Young
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


vicenzo04

Michelle Russell
Very nice arms and a beautiful chest too!

jaqeau

I'll go for Michelle.  Reminds me almost of another Michele - MAROLDO - ALL TIME GODDESS OF BIs.

yamata

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS