Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Bigpomo1] Muscle Girl in RuneCon

Started by I_Like_Escargot, December 10, 2023, 06:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Like_Escargot

Haven't seen this one posted yet so I thought I'd share + there's not a lot of stories revolving around muscular geeks. Enjoy!

Muscle Girl in RuneCon

   Me and my friends have been going to RuneCon every year since we were 15 or so, to enjoy the best three days of gaming and geeking out. We all are enthusiastic gamers and geeks in general, so the idea of being able to spend a whole three days doing just that is like a dream come true. During these past ten years we have visited RuneCon. I have met quite many interesting people there. There have been game designers, youtubers, artists and writers, but none like Jessica.

   It all began last year soon after we arrived at the convention. Joshua went to our hotel to check us in, while we went to explore the convention center. It was as exciting as it had been on our very first trip. Back then we were a nervous bunch of 15 year old boys, not really knowing how to do anything. But now we have more experience, so we knew straight away what to do. Tim and Jack went to sign up on Magic: The Gathering tournament and Frank went to see some of his friends. I myself immediately signed up for a session of D&D and spent the next 5 hours rolling dice and slaying kobolds. After that we went to eat something together. Tim, Jack, Frank and Joshua were already there, drinking Coke and laughing. I sat down and we ordered some burgers.

   "I have something to tell you, Mike", Joshua said.

   "What's up?" I asked.

   "There were some problems considering our rooms at the hotel. There was some misunderstanding in how many of us there were going to be, so they only made reservations for me, Jack, Frank and Tim." he explained.

   "But not for me?"

   "But not for you", he said and smiled, "But don't worry! I got you covered. Couple of my friends are also coming here and they said they have one bed free in one of their rooms and you can use it."

   "That is awfully nice of them", I said, "So, is everything in order?"

   "Yes. We will meet them later and you will get your room card then. But now, let us feast!" Joshua said as our burgers arrived.

   After our lunch we went back to convention. I spend most of my time playing games and chatting with other people. And before I knew it, evening was upon us and I had to hurry to the hotel. My bag was full of all short of stuff I had bought and it was starting to get heavy. I arrived at our meeting point shortly after others. Joshua and the gang were chatting with some girls. He waved eagerly at me as I stepped inside.

   "Hi Mike!" he shouted, "Meet Erica and her friends, who promised to give you bed for tonight!"

   "You never told me that I had to share a room with girls", I said, a little shocked by this sudden turn of events.

   "Is that going to be problem?" asked Erica, who was wearing <|°_°|> shirt.

   "No! Of course not." I hurried to say, "If it is not a problem for you."

   "Well, you shouldn't ask from me", she said, "Since you are sharing a room with Jessica."

   "Hi", said the soft voice behind Erica and Jessica stepped in view. She was quite short, had hazelnut colored hair and eyes to match. She smiled nervously and held her arms crossed over her sizable chest. She was wearing jean shorts and a green t-shirt that had yellow Triforce from Legend of Zelda games on it. She looked really geeky, except for one detail. She was toned and muscular like any professional athlete. She wasn't huge and didn't have bulging muscles or veins, but she was strongly built. It took a couple of moments for my brain to start functioning again.

   "Hello Jessica", I said and offered my hand, "My name is Mike and it seems like we are going to share room for this convention." I tried to be as polite as I could.

   "Hi", she said again and seemed to blush a bit, "Nice to meet you." Her grip was surprisingly firm.

   "Nice to see you kids are getting along with each other", said Erica, "We are now going to go to our rooms for the night. There are a couple of things we want to do right in the morning. See you around 10 o'clock, Jessica?"

   "Sure", she said, "Good night Erica."

   "Good night Mike!" said Frank and patted me on the back, "See you on the breakfast."

We gathered our belongings and headed for our room. Jessica was walking in front of me and I saw her big backside for the first time. Her back was quite wide and her shoulder round and hard. But her butt was simply amazing. I tried not to stare at it, but it was hard not to. Her butt was big as on any insta**** model, rivaling those girls who had had "brazilian buttlift". But I could see she had achieved her figure by traditional methods, because her legs were as muscular and big as her butt. Thick thighs poured from under her shorts, rippling softly as she walked. Her wide hips swayed slightly from side to side, making her big butt jiggle slightly. Finally we reached our room. It wasn't too big of a room, but had TV, two beds, shower and all the other necessities. We put our bags down.

   "I'm going to take a shower, if you don't mind?" I asked.

   "No", she said, "Please, go ahead."

   I took my shower quickly and changed some fresh clothes on, before stepping back into the room. I should have probably announced my arrival more clearly, because I arrived right into the most awkward situation. She was also changing her clothes and was only in her underwear when I stepped inside. But then I saw her whole body for the first time. Damn, what body she did have! She was more fit than I could have ever dreamt of! She wasn't big, but her muscles were perfectly formed, super strong looking and her whole figure was more elegant and femine than any other girl I know. Her huge butt stretched far behind her and had perfect spherical shape. Her glutes simply devoured her panties. Thick thighs were covered in muscles that flowed elegantly onto her wide hips and narrow waist. And her abs were beyond description! Her six pack had so much definition on it, that I could easily see each muscle standing there. Here was easily at least an inch deep (or maybe two) groove running between her abs. Her skin was stretched across each of six cubes of pure muscle and there was absolutely no hint of fat anywhere. Except for her boobs that had to be something like D or E cup. They stood on her powerful pecs, standing proudly there. Her bra covered some of them, but they still looked huge and very pert. Her toned arms were also covered in muscles, and even unflexed they seemed really hard. Each muscle from bicep to tricep had perfect shape on them. I had never seen arms like that on any real human. Maybe on some comic book heroines, but not on real flesh and bones girl.

   There was complete silence for a couple of seconds, before we both started to say how sorry we were. We both blushed and I turned around to give her time to put on some clothes. For a few more moments we were too embarrassed to talk to each other. I tried to read books I had bought from the convention and Jessica tried to read her manga album. I noticed her stealing glance at me, because I was doing the exact same thing.

   "So..." I started, "Do you want to do something?"

   "Like what?" she asked, still blushing a bit.

   "I don't know yet", I said and tried not to blush too much myself, "What you bought from convention?"

   "Some manga and anime", she said and pulled out a couple of dvds and comic books, "We could watch some anime, but I don't have a dvd player with me."

   "I have my laptop and some hdmi-cable, so we can connect it to TV" I said and started to gather my stuff, "What movies do you have?"

   "I have Black Butler and Lupin III", she said and pulled more dvds out, "And Black Lagoon."

   "I haven't actually ever seen a full episode of Black Lagoon. Only short clips, but it seems quite interesting."

   "Oh! It is the best!" Jessica said, her voice full of enthusiasm, "You are going to love Revy and Rock and all the other characters!"

   "Hand it over then, so we can start." I put the dvd on and pressed play. We watched the first two episodes almost in complete silence, but slowly she started to talk more and more about the series. I asked a couple of questions and soon we were chatting at full speed. Gone was her shyness and my nervousness. It was almost like we had known each other since forever. We both shared love for anime and manga and I found out that she also liked to play video games and tabletop rpgs. We continued to watch the next few episodes while still talking about all things geeky and nerdy. It felt really good to get enthusiastic about stuff with fellow geek.

   "I love how strong and confident Revy is in this series", she said after we finished another disc, "I wish I could be like she is someday."

   "I think you look quite strong already", I said as I put the next disc in.

   "You think so?" she said, like it was news to her.

   "Yes", I said, "Well, at least to me you do. I have never seen any other girl with such a strong body as you have."

   "Really?" she asked, "You mean it?"

   "I mean, you have quite an athletic body and you seem quite strong too", I said and felt myself blushing again, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way."

   "No! Of course not!"Jessica said, "I mean... I just haven't gotten used to getting complimented about my figure."

   "You gotta be kidding me!" I said shocked, "You are one of the most stunning girls I have ever seen."

   "You really think that way?" she said and gasped softly.

   "I mean... Well... That...", I tried to collect my thoughts, "Well, yes. I think you look quite strong and beautiful. But please don't take me for a creep for saying that out loud!"

   "Why should I", she said nervously, "But as I said, most of the time I don't get any compliments about my strength or looks. I think most guys and girls don't think fit girls are that attractive. They think muscles like these don't belong to girls."

   She suddenly flexed her arm and from her toned arm rose an improbably big bicep. It was large like a stone and shaped like the world's best fitness model. Her arm wasn't big, but when she flexed, it looked like every muscle there grew several sizes larger. Her bursting bicep pushed her shirt tight and her tricep was also more developed than I could have ever imagined. Her arms were incredibly defined and her muscles so toned that my jaw just dropped open.

   "Wow!" I said under my breath.

   "You really think my muscles look good?" Jessica said, still unable to believe me.

   "Yes!" I said, "I think you look incredible. And incredibly strong. And your arms should be proof enough of that."

   "Thanks", she said nervously, "It is just that... I mean... You can touch them, if you like."

   "Excuse me?"

   "I mean, don't take me for a creep", she hurried to say, "But if you like them, I don't mind you touching them."

   "Well, if you insist", I said and put my hand on her bicep. When fully flexed my fingers could barely wrap around it. And her bicep and tricep was even harder than I could have ever guessed. It was literally like I was trying to squeeze rock covered in warm skin. She flexed again, making my fingers push apart. I could feel blood rushing inside her veins and warmth radiating from her body. She just looked at me, blushing more than ever before.

   "I take it you have never done anything like this before?" I asked as I pulled my hand away from her titanic bicep.

   "Never", she said and smiled softly, "But it felt good."

   "It felt good for me too", I said, "Thank you."

   "I have other muscles too", she said with a hint of flirt, "If you like to touch them too, I wont mind."

She pulled her shirt up, showing her rippling abs right before my eyes. Her whole midriff was covered in perfectly sculpted muscles. Each of her abs was pure perfection and deep grooves between them made everything look even more prominent. Jessica's obliques were like piano keys, sharply defined and hard like the rest of her belly.

   "How can your muscles be so toned and hard?" I asked as she continued to roll her shirt over her enormous boobs.

   "When I was about six or seven years old, I saw an episode of Cowboy Bebop with Faye Valentine on it", she explained cheerfully, "She was the coolest character I had ever seen and I wanted to be just like her. So, I started to train to become like her. And in the past 15 years I have tried to train a bit every day."

   "I can see that", I said, "Good job Jessica."

   "Call me Jess, if you like", she said and winked. She started to flex her abs, rolling them in the process. Her abs grew into a size of cue balls and each groove between them was inch or more deep. Muscles bursted from her core as she took a deep breath. Each muscle contracted as she flexed them, showing me she really had no fat there. It was like her skin was just a thin layer of latex over her impressive six pack. Jessica continued to roll her abs when I carefully laid my hands on them. It felt like steel chords were moving under velvety skin. She smiled as I felt small shivers going through her body.

   She was simply amazing. Most perfect girl I have ever met. Her body was radiating power and even if she wasn't completely aware of it, her femine aura was as stunning as the rest of her. Her cute face complemented her other features perfectly. Jessica's cute smile was just too darn cute. She continued to flex her muscles and I softly caressed them. She smiled like a kid in a candy shop every time I complimented her. Her whole body was unbelievably conditioned and there are no words capable of describing what I felt and saw that evening.

   "You are amazing", I said, "Simply breathtaking."

   "Thank you Mike", she said, leaning closer, "I truly appreciate that."

   "Would you like to hang out tomorrow", I asked nervously, "You know, do some stuff together in convention?"

   "I would love to do just that", she answered and smiled innocently.

We spent the next two days in convention playing games, attending a couple of demo sessions for upcoming products and other stuff. We chatted about games, movies and all other things between sky and earth. It was a real shame that we had to go our separate ways after those days. But we have been keeping contact regularly ever since, chatting and playing online games. And I can't wait until next RuneCon, when we will meet again. And next time we are going to share a room on purpose.


phil123

Great start and hope next convenient she is much bigger.