Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stories where the world is ruled by muscular women

Started by Saxony Red Devil, November 27, 2023, 06:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxony Red Devil

Hi all. I would love to know of any stories where muscular women rule the world, or where one woman takes over the world even. Something I've been curious to read lately.

Any recommendations?

Saxony Red Devil

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jdrabbit1

Here's two off the top of my head.  Check on DTV.

One Way Ticket
by arcomniflash

Future of Woman
By Jeremy Wilso


Mr.Purple357

Here's a series I started. Haven't decided on whether to continue or not You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jaguar

@Mr.Purple357, you  should definitely continue it !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

nickolai

The iconic classic is Circe's Cup's "La Porte Caves."  Everyone has their opinion, but I would go so far as to say it's the best story you will find of a society controlled by women that are practically demi-goddesses relative to world around them.  His work can be found in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and on his DA page

Chasebanner has a "World Where Women are Superior in Every Way" on his DA page.  I recommend it as well.

Marknew is one of the old school, Hall of Famer greats in the vastly superior women genre who has written much on society worlds where women ascend to become the superior sex.  His stories are excellent.  The only difference (splitting hairs really) is that his stories in which women become superior and in control, come about via reality shifts as opposed to being the original state of things.  His stuff is on DTV.

That should be a pretty good start for you.   

The First One

My Gift From Above story.  It's still here as far as I know.

supahdupahsu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Gift From Above story.  It's still here as far as I know.

Its a great story, will you continue it? Or write something similar

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Gift From Above story.  It's still here as far as I know.

Nice to read a story about a female dominated world where the woman are not all a-holes.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf