⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Discuss Session Providers in Session Section and its Child Boards Only

Started by Old Surehand, November 23, 2023, 04:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Just a heads up for some of the new guys who haven't acclimated themselves to this forum. Anything pertaining to a session provider should be posted here only. Check for an existing thread first before posting your inquiry. Also, some well known athletes provide sessions under an alias. Please respect them by not outing them. You can be banned for doing that. Please don't go to any athlete's file sharing page to inquire whether or not they do sessions. We have a great thread called Who do you wish were doing sessions for that. Maybe you'll find that your wish has come true. This is a great section with lots of input from some very knowledgeable members. You new members should take the time to check out how this section is set up, so you'll know what to post and where. Also, check out the Forum Rules and FAQ section.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS