Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Luna from London

Started by crazycrazy, October 24, 2023, 03:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luna is travelling to my city in March, 2024. Her sessiongirls page makes her look like a real tough fighter. Has anyone seen her and can you confirm if she's fun and reliable? I'm always looking for someone in my weight class for a tussle.


crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luna is travelling to my city in March, 2024. Her sessiongirls page makes her look like a real tough fighter. Has anyone seen her and can you confirm if she's fun and reliable? I'm always looking for someone in my weight class for a tussle.

I would still like to know if anyone has seen her and would recommend.

Mizziebehr

Has anyone met this beauty?

brianoo

Met Luna a couple of years ago in London.

highly recommend beautiful, strong and easy to talk to

clay99

Anyone booked Luna You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Came across a recent video she must have the biggest clit I have ever seen

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone booked Luna You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Came across a recent video she must have the biggest clit I have ever seen

Really?! Damn kind of curious now

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone booked Luna You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Came across a recent video she must have the biggest clit I have ever seen

Really?! Damn kind of curious now

Check out her videos on C4S under muscle appeal. Talking Colette Guimond levels.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone booked Luna You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Came across a recent video she must have the biggest clit I have ever seen

Really?! Damn kind of curious now

Check out her videos on C4S under muscle appeal. Talking Colette Guimond levels.

Nice damn I should've shot with her ages ago.