Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Ashley

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, October 21, 2023, 08:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Slim??

I don't know what you would call her but that is not slim.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fa13


Jbiggie

For sure, she's attractive. Her profile feels more like an OF ad but I suppose only one way to find out!

fa13

If she was in the U.K. i would, she's hot, buff and tall 😊

diggs

Only one photo and no travel?
I can understand having no reviews since her profile is pretty new, but this is a little lean. She's gorgeous, though, so I hope she fills it out and comes to the West Coast sometime.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For sure, she's attractive. Her profile feels more like an OF ad but I suppose only one way to find out!

That's where I first encountered her. Well, that and TikTok. She's one of a couple OF muscular models that posted ads on sessiongirls

Jbiggie

Sorry for responding to a dead thread but my new thread was deleted. So has anyone actually met her? I'm traveling to Detroit for work and considering reach out. Any intel would be appreciated!

It's really difficult to tell with these girls that have such a strong social media presence whether or not their SG is legitimately for sessions or marketing. Hopefully, the former for her!

post_punk_skunk