LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for story writer

Started by Karthikkr25, October 15, 2023, 07:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karthikkr25

Hi all, any story writer interested to write muscular women stories on paid basis?


marfam


Prophaniti

DTM - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kandor - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've gotten stuff done by both
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

Another thread with commission information [a bit over 2 years old, so some of the contacts may not be up-to-date]:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Karthikkr25


D.Gladio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all, any story writer interested to write muscular women stories on paid basis?

I wanna practique my writing. I could do it for free, just for practice.  If you give me ideas it would help me

Karthikkr25

Hi Gladio, Thanks for showing interest.

bertmacklinsbrother

I take commissions:  Send me an email at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Karthikkr25

Hi bertmacklinsbrother, please check your mail

potatocarrot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all, any story writer interested to write muscular women stories on paid basis?

I wanna practique my writing. I could do it for free, just for practice.  If you give me ideas it would help me

Ping me a message I have a load of stories that need either doing properly and expanding or continuing and I haven't got time for them. I can send you them. Loads of ideas. Free to use.

Layingthelawe@gmail.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login