Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Help Finding a Story

Started by Prophaniti, October 10, 2023, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

Hi everyone

So the story I'm looking for was set in winter. I remember it involved the girl finding a homeless guy in an alley and crushing him to death. There was some calf crushing. The only scene I distinctly remember was her like.. rotating her feet while she scissored him and rolling his face in her quads. There was some description about turning her quads out and his face popping free form her legs, then turning her quads in and his face disappearing in her muscles. She kills him in the end and leaves.

I think it was a Mr. Nobody story, but I haven't been able to find it if it was

Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

nvm I found it

Kandor wrote a bunch of stories with Mr. Nobody's Chrissy, its one of those. Silent Scissors, Deadly Scissors
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karthikkr25

Do you like this kind of stories?

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karthikkr25

I am also into that. Particularly with head scissors. But I can't find the story which you mentioned. Can you please share the link here?

Prophaniti

Sorry man, it was in the paid section of Kandor's site
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kandor wrote a bunch of stories with Mr. Nobody's Chrissy, its one of those. Silent Scissors, Deadly Scissors

Two 'Chrissy' stories--Chrissy Brutalizes and Silent Scissors, Deadly Scissors--can be read here [Reply #3 and #18]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ... and ...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

********

If you're reading this, I hope you'll notice that I did not add the requested story to this thread where others looking for it might well have struggled to find it.

Any Member considering adding a story to the collection, especially in answer to a 'Looking for a Story' post, please see my advice here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: