Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nicoletta Rosa [Iron Victoria] [Niagara Johnson] [Thunder Carolina]

Started by litexlov, April 01, 2023, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking. Have you ever contacted PayPal?

Sorry for what?

Just call PayPal, they will solve this problem immediately.

PayPal will assist as the 'Buyer Protection' does cover transactions done. They will refund you 800 € back.

I'm afraid it is too late

A978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking. Have you ever contacted PayPal?

Sorry for what?

Just call PayPal, they will solve this problem immediately.

PayPal will assist as the 'Buyer Protection' does cover transactions done. They will refund you 800 € back.

I'm afraid it is too late


Not too late. Just contact PayPal.

She violates PayPal TOS.


Prohibited Activities

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:


2. relate to transactions involving (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services.


They will block her account and ban her life time from PayPal.

A978

No chance. I've made the transaction last summer. For this reason I don't think I'll have my money back

pmch

I'm in contact with Iron Victoria for a private session. I emailed her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login email which is listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile.

Her prices starts from £400 for a normal muscle worship sessions, if you would like something more sensual or different just ask her x

1h sensual mw would be £500, let her know if you desire something more xx

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking.

I asked her how I can verify that she is really Victoria Iron, she told me that 'If you want we can make a quick video call so you can see that is me!'

I asked her 'Have you scammed someone  €800? After deposit payment you stopped emails? No session and no refund? Jennifer Thomas from SessionGirls banned and took down your page after your scam?'

And I told her that I'm very hesitant to send her PayPal deposit payment after this bad review.  The guy put his side of the story out there. Would love to hear her story about this.

Her response is like that:

The guy is a hater that I knew in Italy years ago unfortunately he decided to put this stupid review up just because I told him I cannot be his girlfriend....lots of people sent me that but is not true.
If you do t feel confident no problem for the deposit, you can transfer them when we meet.
I'm 100% real and not a scammer at all. I take this really seriously.


Now my question is for A978. How long do you know her? Have you ever wanted her to be your girl friend? Are you a stalker and hater? Or is she a con artist?

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm in contact with Iron Victoria for a private session. I emailed her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login email which is listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile.

Her prices starts from £400 for a normal muscle worship sessions, if you would like something more sensual or different just ask her x

1h sensual mw would be £500, let her know if you desire something more xx

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking.

I asked her how I can verify that she is really Victoria Iron, she told me that 'If you want we can make a quick video call so you can see that is me!'

I asked her 'Have you scammed someone  €800? After deposit payment you stopped emails? No session and no refund? Jennifer Thomas from SessionGirls banned and took down your page after your scam?'

And I told her that I'm very hesitant to send her PayPal deposit payment after this bad review.  The guy put his side of the story out there. Would love to hear her story about this.

Her response is like that:

The guy is a hater that I knew in Italy years ago unfortunately he decided to put this stupid review up just because I told him I cannot be his girlfriend....lots of people sent me that but is not true.
If you do t feel confident no problem for the deposit, you can transfer them when we meet.
I'm 100% real and not a scammer at all. I take this really seriously.


Now my question is for A978. How long do you know her? Have you ever wanted her to be your girl friend? Are you a stalker and hater? Or is she a con artist?

WTF are you serious man?? First of all I don't know her and I have nothin to prove to you. Second, I told that I've proved the staff of SG that I'm right with the screenshot of the payments! And on SG if you want to leave a bad review you have to demonstrate what are you saying. Third point, the staff of SG told me that they received a message where Iron Victoria told them that I tried to have a session for free. So: am I an hater that is angry because she didn't wanted to be my girlfried or a dude that tried to have a session for free? She never told how many years ago she "met me in italy". Come on...

A978

Istead of listening what she's saying to you, mr pmch, ask her why SG has canceled her profile

jhon56

I met Iron Victoria in London at the beginning of January.
I can loudly say that she is an extraordinary lady known for her captivating presence and impressive physique, specializing in muscle worship sessions.
Her professionalism, strength, and dedication to her craft are truly unmatched. Every moment of the session is filled with admiration and awe for her hard work and powerful energy.
I can confidently say she is authentic in every way, there was no scam involved, and every penny spent was worth it!!!! She delivered exactly what was promised, leaving me with a unique and unforgettable experience.
Deposit was half of the session on PayPal.
I'm sorry to hear this bad review because she is really worth it!!!

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Iron Victoria in London at the beginning of January.
I can loudly say that she is an extraordinary lady known for her captivating presence and impressive physique, specializing in muscle worship sessions.
Her professionalism, strength, and dedication to her craft are truly unmatched. Every moment of the session is filled with admiration and awe for her hard work and powerful energy.
I can confidently say she is authentic in every way, there was no scam involved, and every penny spent was worth it!!!! She delivered exactly what was promised, leaving me with a unique and unforgettable experience.
Deposit was half of the session on PayPal.
I'm sorry to hear this bad review because she is really worth it!!!

Cheers for that Victoria, really good to know.

A978

good for you. but that doesn't take away the fact that I was scammed and that there's a reason why SG staff approved my comment and deleted her profile

clay99

Is this her new profile or someone else? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Location: United Kingdom , OTHER, London
Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Activity: 01/18/2025
Joined: 01/17/2025

Stats
Height: 5'7" - 170 cm
Weight: 180 lbs - 81.6 kg
Physique: Bodybuilder
Years Of Experience: 1-5 years

About
I'm Niagara Johnson, a strikingly muscular and sensual blonde with a body sculpted by relentless dedication and strength. Every curve tells a story of power, discipline, and unapologetic confidence. My devotion to strength goes beyond the physical—I'm here to make you feel my energy, my dominance, and my raw, unstoppable power. Step into my world, and experience the perfect fusion of beauty and strength like never before.

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good for you. but that doesn't take away the fact that I was scammed and that there's a reason why SG staff approved my comment and deleted her profile

It seems Jennifer Thomas doesn't care about you and she let her come back with a new profile  :D


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this her new profile or someone else? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absolutely she is.  :o
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems Jennifer Thomas doesn't care about you and she let her come back with a new profile  :D


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this her new profile or someone else? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absolutely she is.  :o

Or maybe, just maybe, some scammer made a profile with a new name yesterday, and sessiongirls has not noticed it yet?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this her new profile or someone else? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Literally everything about those 2 profiles is different, come on guys WAWEDH.

richmann

So, I'm going to be in London in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking of booking a session with Niagara/Victoria.

Do we have any genuine reviews or recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems Jennifer Thomas doesn't care about you and she let her come back with a new profile  :D


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this her new profile or someone else? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absolutely she is.  :o

Or maybe, just maybe, some scammer made a profile with a new name yesterday, and sessiongirls has not noticed it yet?

Jennifer Thomas will not care. She allows scammers come back under new profiles.

Have you read what Jennifer Thomas did to Marilyn Yee? If not, please read: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login