LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nicoletta Rosa [Iron Victoria] [Niagara Johnson] [Thunder Carolina]

Started by litexlov, April 01, 2023, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?


Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Why are you gaslighting him? He arranged a session and after she received the deposit, she ghosted him. He provided enough documentation to Session Girls to prove that's what happened and they closed her page. It may be a scammer using her images, but don't undermine him for posting a warning.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A bad review was posted on SG guys

I can't see any reviews.

Bad reviews are never allowed on SG. There're only fake and manupilated reviews, even some reviews are written by girls themselves.

Hi guys, it is me that wrote the bad review and the reason is simple: she is a liar and a cheater. I've asked her for a session in Milan and I gave her 800 € as deposit. Not only she stopped to reply my email but she didn't gave me back my money. I've proved my bad review with the screenshot of the payments and the staff of SG approved. Probably they cancelled her profile and that was the right thing to do. Stay away from her and people like her

Another SessionGirls victim. There're 1000s of victims but SessionGirls owner Jennifer Thomas doesn't care. They have no verification system, is it so difficult to ask this girls to ask a selfie photo while holding their IDs?

How did you pay her 800 EUR as deposit? PayPal?


fa13

ill be honest, I haven't meet her as I couldn't get a date that worked, you never know until especially if you haven't met them. I was waiting for some reviews and there hadn't been any until this recent post. So I don't think anyone can say that they actually met her?

If she's serious about offering a genuine service we may see her again if not that will be the end of it. It's a shame as most of us really want to
Meet these girls and are prepared to pay our hard earned cash to spend some time with them.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Greek? What's the real name of this scammer?

This is Iron Victoria or person whose pictures the scammer is using.

Nicoletta Rosa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.insta****.com/floraneca/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A bad review was posted on SG guys

I can't see any reviews.

Bad reviews are never allowed on SG. There're only fake and manupilated reviews, even some reviews are written by girls themselves.

Hi guys, it is me that wrote the bad review and the reason is simple: she is a liar and a cheater. I've asked her for a session in Milan and I gave her 800 € as deposit. Not only she stopped to reply my email but she didn't gave me back my money. I've proved my bad review with the screenshot of the payments and the staff of SG approved. Probably they cancelled her profile and that was the right thing to do. Stay away from her and people like her

Another SessionGirls victim. There're 1000s of victims but SessionGirls owner Jennifer Thomas doesn't care. They have no verification system, is it so difficult to ask this girls to ask a selfie photo while holding their IDs?

How did you pay her 800 EUR as deposit? PayPal?

I think I remember Jennifer saying that we need to practice due diligence. Someone got ripped off, was able to prove it, and the woman is not on the site anymore. She may think that is as far as she needs to go.

WB270 used to have a warning on its home page that said not to send any woman a large amount for a deposit. That is another thing we need to stop doing. I know it is tough when a woman we want to see is coming but we all need to set some kind of limit as to how much we may be willing to lose and then stick to it.

IMHO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another SessionGirls victim. There're 1000s of victims but SessionGirls owner Jennifer Thomas doesn't care. They have no verification system, is it so difficult to ask this girls to ask a selfie photo while holding their IDs?

Zenzen, this is not "another SessionGirls victim," and sessiongirls owner Jennifer Thomas does care enough to remove women from her site after they steal deposits. How would she know who is a scammer before they steal a deposit? What difference would a selfie and ID make after the deposit is stolen? Do you expect Jennifer to go to Iron Victoria's house and threaten to beat her up if she doesn't refund the money?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another SessionGirls victim. There're 1000s of victims but SessionGirls owner Jennifer Thomas doesn't care. They have no verification system, is it so difficult to ask this girls to ask a selfie photo while holding their IDs?
Saying this has happened to multiple thousands of people is just ridiculous, the scene is not that big. None of which is to say scamming is ok, which it of course is not.
Jennifer does try to verify that a poster is who she says she is, but that's very different from being able to make sure said person goes through with the session once it's been arranged. The best she can do is remove a profile once there's a credible claim of fraud, which she seems diligent in doing.
As for a $800 deposit, the phrase disposable income exists for a reason, I assume someone who would risk sending that much to someone he hasn't already met appreciates said downside risk. I'm not sure the list of ladies for whom I'd be prepared to do so could fill a luxury sedan, but we each bring our own priors.

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

The fact is that I've asked her to come in Italy and she said yes also because she had a competition in Milan. And it was not a fake account because she really competed in Milan

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like it's gone off SG but still on bad kitty. Thanks for the feedback, shame shes a real babe, just disrespectful to her fansl

Yeah and if you pay attention you can see that is not possible to leave any review

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking. Have you ever contacted PayPal?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking. Have you ever contacted PayPal?

Sorry for what?

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she actually as for that much deposit? When I spoke to her the session was a lot less than that. There was no pressure to put down money before organising. Maybe it's a spoof account?

C'mon man, talk about "half a story".... this crux of this thread is about how real/genuine this sessionette is and nobody is any the wiser after your post.

Did you meet her? If yes, how did it go?
If you did not meet her then why not?

Let's pressume she IS a scammer.Given the negative review she's had and the general lack of "track record" she has I'd very much expect her to sound very reasonable to any opening enquiries - she will want to reel you in, not scare you off.  I'd expect the hidden extras to be added on once a date is arranged. Then the need for a deposit would be sprung on you too, y'know to cover hotel, travel or whatever.

Sorry if this sounds blunt and ungrateful - but we need every morsel of detail we can get in order to  are a sound judgement about the veracity of this lady.

Look, I've sent her thousand of mail of confirmation, she also blocked me on OF. And I've proved that I'm right to the staff of SG showing the payments. For me is enough. If you want to get cheated and robbed is your chance

She requires half of the amount by PayPal before to secure the booking. Have you ever contacted PayPal?

Sorry for what?

Just call PayPal, they will solve this problem immediately.

PayPal will assist as the 'Buyer Protection' does cover transactions done. They will refund you 800 € back.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login