LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who is your pick to win Ms. Olympia 2023 in women's bodybuilding?

Started by Chainer★, September 28, 2023, 08:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainer★

It's tough condensing this list to just 10 choices (this site's limit on polls). There are 12 (at the time of this post) who have qualified, so I'm leaving out 2 names. That list can be found here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I decided to keep all of those who didn't compete last year on the list as they are somewhat wildcards and I'm interested in what everyone thinks about them. Otherwise, the 2 I knocked off the list finished the lowest in last year's Olympia, the results of which can be found here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quick Links:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the comments you guys can write what you think their strengths and weaknesses are, or if you think one of the two names I left out is your pick to win.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mass-Tech

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ffejl

Andrea is the obvious front runner, but Angela Yeo has a shot,  I think. She just posted a nude shot she took this morning on her OnlyFans, 28 hours before the Rising Phoenix pre-judging, and she looks INCREDIBLE.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS