⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Frankenstory 1 - The New Boss

Started by hatour, September 18, 2023, 01:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

The Frankenstory series is inspired by the author Smog. If you are not familiar with Smog's work, I would highly suggest you look up their stories. Most of Smog's stories "borrow" heavily from stories that I assume they enjoyed. There are many times when I enjoy particular passages from a piece of work but do not enjoy the overarching story. This often happens with works that includes futa, incest, underage girls, and too much gore. So I decided to create this series to piece together a story with all of the good parts I liked from other authors. I hope these authors don't mind me "borrowing" these particular passages. Please remember that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

------------------------------------

Frankenstory 1 - The New Boss
By Hatour with parts "borrowed" from other authors

As is the case in the post COVID world, I work from home. I am a project manager who manages a team that creates and update applications for Android and iPhones. I have a dedicated team located all over North America. Our company was recently sold and my team was given a new senior manager. The new manager shocked us all when she told us that we were going to have an in person meeting so that we can get to know each other. The new company would pay for everything, so we shouldn't worry about the cost of a flight and hotel.

I was nervous to meet everyone in person. I wouldn't say that I let myself go over the last couple of years. I watched what I ate and made sure to move around a bit every day during work. But I wasn't as fit as I used to be when I was going to the gym regularly. Given that I am a balding 30 year old man at a slightly below average height of 5' 7" (1.7 m), I was not sure how my team would react to me.

We all met in a conference room at the new company's headquarters in downtown Toronto. The new manager was already seated at the conference table when I entered the room. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. I thought it was odd that she didn't stand up when we shook hands, but I guess I have to get used to the new norms in the workplace after COVID.

After I arrived, the rest of the team came in and sat at the desk. Once everyone was settled, the new manager began to speak. "Good morning everyone. Thank you so much for coming out to meet in person. Since our company acquired yours, I wanted to make sure that the transition goes smoothly. The best way I know how to do that is for us to get to know each other face to face. So the first thing we are going to do is put away the notebooks and relax."

"Now I want to hear a little about each of you. I'll go first. My name is Sarah Milne. I graduated from York University last year, right here in Toronto. My family started this business 30 years ago and this is my first time managing a group of people. So please be patient with me. I don't go out that much. I prefer to stay at home and focus on my mental and physical well being. Pete, since you lead the team, why don't you go next?"

"As you all know, I am Peter Mitchell and I am your project manager. I went into the US Army straight out of high school. After six years, I left the army and started with the company as a programmer. I eventually got promoted to project manager and have fulfilled that role ever since. I currently live in Syracuse, New York where the old company was headquartered. I don't get out that much either. I prefer to stay at home and binge watch TV."

Sarah looked at the man next to me and nodded. Everyone took turns introducing themselves. Raj and Kim were our developers and they were both married with kids. Tatiana was our tester and she was into fitness. She volunteered to help us get back into shape since she said COVID made everyone lazy and fat. She even flexed a nice small lemon-sized bicep to emphasize her point.

"Very impressive," Sarah said. "Now that we have gotten to know a little bit about everyone, let's discuss my expectations for the team." Sarah spoke for the rest of the meeting. I was your boilerplate stuff about efficiency and doing a good job. When it was over, she thanked the team for their time and asked me to stay behind for a quick word.

"How did you think that went?" Sarah asked when everyone left the room.

"I think it went well," I replied. "I think everyone was just happy to hear that they were keeping their jobs. When companies buy other companies, people get nervous about that."

"Do you think they will be okay with me managing them since I am so young?"

"I don't think that will be an issue. I'll be the one working with them on a day-to-day basis. If any of them have a problem with it, I'll set them straight."

"Do you have a problem taking orders from me, since I am so young?"

"Not at all. I'm a professional. The one of the many lessons I learned being in the Army is that you always respect the position. I've got your back."

"I'm so relieved to hear that, Pete," Sarah said. "Is this your first time in Toronto?"

"It is. Like I said before, I like to stay at home."

"Do you have any plans to see the city?"

"Not really. I was planning on just driving back home tonight."

"Why don't you stay for dinner. My father is having a dinner with all the senior executives of the old company that stayed with us. I am usually all alone at these things."

"As long as this is a company event, I'm okay with it. You are young and new to management. I don't want either of us to get into trouble for the appearance of anything inappropriate."

"Great. I'll email you the details."

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Sounder9-

A nice start! This kind of story style sounds interesting and in a way is like a "what if" in terms of storytelling.

Wookey

Lovely start. As an Appetiser it is is very tasty

hatour

 :thanks: to those who gave me Karma!  :rock:

------------------------------------

I stood up and left the conference room. Luckily, I was wearing a suit and didn't have to worry to about being appropriately dressed for a dinner with senior executives. Sarah sent me the details of the dinner. I arrived at the restaurant promptly and instantly saw her.

What I did not realize, nor what I could have realized when I met her, was that she was large. At the meeting, Sarah was seated. Now she was standing and she was towering over almost everyone. I could see that she was wearing heels. Even with those heels, she had to be at least six feet (1.85 m) tall. She was also wide, very wide. She was almost as wide as the two executives standing next to each other to whom she was talking.

Sarah looked up from her conversation and saw me. She smiled and waved for me to come to her. She introduced me to an executive from her company and an executive vice-president from my company who used to manage my group who stayed on. After some small talk, Sarah went off to refresh her drink with the executive from her company.

My old boss said, "How are you and the team holding up with the transition?"

"We are just happy we all still have our jobs," I replied. "It looks like you landed on your feet. I heard you are going to be promoted to president of our group for assisting with the merger."

"Yep. COVID was very good to me. I can't say the same for that elephant you have to work for. She is one Big Mac away from a heartache. How can one so young and tall be so obese?"

Before I could respond, Sarah returned. We made some more small talk and worked the room a little. Eventually we sat and had dinner. The conversation at dinner was more business oriented. When the dinner was over, I realized that Sarah had done me a huge favor in inviting me. I got to meet so many people who could be important in advancing my career. I never really thought of working my way up the corporate ladder. Heck, I still don't have my college degree. But after that dinner, I began to think that maybe I might want to give it a try. 

As everyone was leaving, I walked up to Sarah and said, "Thank you so much for inviting me to dinner. It was a great experience. It has given me a lot to think about."

"You're welcome," Sarah responded. "You comported yourself well with all the executives. You were a natural. You've given me a lot to think about too. May I ask you a question?"

"Sure?"

"What did you think about Tatiana when she flexed her arm?"

"I think you said it best. It was very impressive. I think her arms were almost as big as mine."

"Did you find it attractive?"

"I try not to think about anyone on my team in that way. It only leads to trouble."

"I only ask because when I looked around the room when she flexed, I could have sworn your expression was one of attraction."

"It doesn't matter if I found it attractive. I am her boss and it would be inappropriate for me to express anything other than admiration for her hard work."

Sarah stepped closer to me, forcing me to look up higher at her. "When people normally see something like a hard bicep on a woman, they normally react in a negative way to it. Like your old boss. I bet he called me a large fat cow or something like that behind my back. It's okay. I'm used to it. I did gain a very large amount of weight during COVID. But you didn't react negatively. You reacted in a positive and supportive way." Sarah paused and looked seriously at me.

When the silence was starting to become uncomfortable, a finely dressed man about my height walked up to us. "Sarah, dear," he said. "Would you care to introduce us?"

Sarah's expression quickly changed into a huge smile. "Pete, let me introduce you to my father and the CEO of the company, Julius Milne. Dad, this is Peter Mitchell. He is the project manager of the team you put me in charge of."

"Good to meet you, Peter...or is it Pete?" her father said.

"Pete is fine, sir," I replied.

"Don't go easy on my girl, Pete. She needs to learn about the business, warts and all!"

"I assure you that I will teach her everything I know, sir. Unfortunately, I have a long drive back to Syracuse and need to get going."

"Are you mad? It's almost midnight. Between the time and drinks you must have had tonight, I would highly advise that you spend the night in a hotel and drive back home tomorrow."

Sarah chimed in, "I'll make sure he gets situated for the night. I'll show you I know how to take care of my people."

"Good girl," Julius said. "Now bend down and let me give you a kiss. Don't stay out too late." Julius kissed his daughter on the forehead and left.

Sarah turned to me and said, "Let's get you a bed for the night. I can't have my new project manager drive off the road."

IBP

Been a Hatour fan for well over a decade. Looking forward to this.

hatour

:thanks: to those who gave me Karma!  :rock:

------------------------------------

Sarah hailed a taxi and told the driver where to go when we got in. When we arrived at our destination, I realized that were not at a hotel. "This isn't a hotel," I said.

"You are correct. This is my place," Sarah responded.

I turned around to face her and instantly hit a wall. I fell down and looked up. I realized that I didn't hit a wall, it was Sarah. She reached out her hand and help me up off the ground. "Sarah, you need to take me to a hotel," I said, as she helped me up.

"I told my father I would take care of you and I meant it," she said. "Besides, we are not done having the conversation we started before my father interrupted us. Follow me." I watched her walk up to the door of her townhouse. She opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I signed, shook my head, and walked in.

We walked up a flight of stairs onto the main floor. Sarah was so wide, she had to move her body slight askew to fit up the stairs. "Get yourself a glass of wine and make yourself comfortable on the coach. I need to change out of this horrible business suit." Sarah disappeared up the second flight of stairs.

There were a lot of thoughts swirling through my head. How was I going to get out of this? Why was Sarah so fixated on my reaction to Tatiana. Sarah said it herself, she gained a ton of weight. How could I be attracted to her if she thinks I am attracted to Tatiana. It makes no senses. These thoughts were punctuated by the creaking of the ceiling as Sarah was walking around upstairs. It did sound like an elephant walking around up there.

The stairs started to creak as Sarah walked down the stairs. I turned to her while I was on the coach. She was wearing a massive full length plushy robe. It did nothing to hide her massive frame. In fact, it seemed to make her look even bigger. She poured herself a glass of wine and sat next to me on the coach. The springs protested and I had to straighten myself back up as I was instantly drawn into the huge pit that was created on the coach where Sarah sat.

"Okay," Sarah said. "I am going to ask you one question. I expect an honest answer. If we are to work together, I need to be able to trust you. After you answer me, I will show you to the guest room and leave you alone. Deal?"

"Deal," I replied. I knew what was coming. She was going to ask me if I would be attracted to her if she got buff like Tatiana. I hope I would not be risking my job by saying that it would be inappropriate for me to even comment on it.

Sarah looked me directly in the eyes and asked, "Are you attracted to women with muscles like Tatiana?"

I paused. That's not exactly the question I expected. It was still inappropriate, but since it was not about her, I resolved to answer honestly. "Sort of," I replied. "You asked for an honest answer so I will give you one. You were right to deduce that I am attracted to women with muscle. But Tatiana's muscles are more a kin to that of a fitness competitor. I am more attached to women who are bodybuilders. The type that push their bodies to the upper limits of female muscularity."

Sarah broke eye contact and looked straight ahead. She swallowed the wine in her wine glass in one gulp and stood up. Without looking at me, she said, "Thank you for being honest with me. A deal is a deal. Let me show you to your room." I followed her up the stairs. She turned to the left, opened up a door, and turned on the light. She stepped out of my way and said, "Here is your room for the night."

I looked up at her and said, "Thank you, Sarah. I had a wonderful time tonight getting to know you. I don't care what you look like under that robe. You are a wonderful and bright person. I look forward to doing great things at work with you."

She smiled down at me as I turned to enter the guest room. I closed the door and sat down on the bed. I took a deep breath and thought to myself that I dodged a bullet. Then I heard a knock on the door. I sighed. I guess I didn't dodge that bullet after all. I stood up and opened the door.

nickolai


phil123

Now the growing of Sarah starts. Hope for more .

brave_archer

This is so good so far. Can't wait for Sarah's big reveal.

hatour

Finally, we get to some of the good stuff! and......

:thanks: to those who gave me Karma!  :rock:

------------------------------------

I gasped when I saw her. She had taken off her robe and she stood before me in just a workout top and microbike shorts. But what everyone had assumed was fat was actually massive muscles. She was definitely over six feet (1.85 m) tall in her bare feet and had to weigh over 300 pounds (136 kilos) of rock hard muscle. But nothing could prepare me for actually seeing her standing in front of me in just her workout clothes. At only 5' 7" (1.7 m), my face was just about even with her huge rounded pecs. I looked up at her. She looked down at me, a serious and determined look in her eyes.

"Do you want me to come in?" she asked.

I stepped aside to let her come into the room. She paused for a moment, placing her massive hands on the door frame, flexing her massive arms. The muscles on her biceps and forearms rippled. She pressed hard against the wood door frame. I heard the wood cracking a little. She didn't want to break it, just give a taste of her immense power for my benefit.

She stepped in, bending down slightly to fit her large frame through the doorway. She confidently strolled past me and turned around. Her rounded pecs slightly bouncing as she walked. She stood there glaring down at me, her nostrils flaring as she breathed. She hit a double-biceps pose. Her massive chest expanded as rock-hard muscles and veins sprouting from her arms. Her chest had to be 70 inches (177.8 cm), almost six feet around. At 5' 7" (1.7 m), my whole body wouldn't even wrap around that huge chest. Her arms were incredibly powerful and massive. They looked to be 25 inch (63.5 cm) biceps that were hard as stone. Her super-wide lats accentuating her deep pits. My biceps were barely 12 inches (30 cm).

She dropped her beefy arms to her sides and expanded her chest. The tight workout top began to rip. I heard the top ripping and looked up. I saw her flexing one bicep, admiring her mass and power, ripping the top with her beefy hand and dropping it on the floor. I got so hard.

She lifted the heel of her right foot and flexed her calf. It looked to be over 23 inches (58.42 cm) around. I could see them ripple. She flexed the other, and I shifted my gaze to her other rock-hard calf. She put her foot down.

She leaned down, picked me up by my belt, and kissed me long deep and hard. My hands went to feel the muscles on her arms and they were like steel! She broke off the kiss and slowly began to flex her arm while supporting my entire weight. She flexed slowly not because flexing her arm while supporting my body was difficult. Doing one-handed curls was apparently like child's play to Sarah. She flexed her arm slowly to demonstrate how much control she had and because she knew that it would be more seductive to do it that way.

I was forced to bend at the waist and travel up and down with Sarah's arm as she flexed it. Every time she tightened her bicep, I could feel it grow bigger against both my legs and crotch. Feeling the source of Sarah's power tighten against me that way made my cock almost a hard as Sarah's muscles. Sarah flexed her arm up and down with me along for the ride 50 times.

Sarah put me down and said, "If you want to see what else my body can do, follow me." She walked past me, bent under the door, and walked out. I could hear the stairs creak as she walked down them.

rodman

Awesome chapter and story 👏!💪😎 Thanks for posting it. It's great to read more of your stories again! Thanks 👍

brave_archer

Awesome. Can't wait to see what else her body can do.  :)

nickolai

This is soooo good.  Cannot wait for more.

hatour

Enjoy the finale!

:thanks: to those who gave me Karma!  :rock:

------------------------------------

I was stunned. Is this really happening? How will this appear at work? What I am talking about? This kind of thing never happens. Only in the stories that I read can this happen. No way am I going to pass this up. I ran after Sarah. I found her in the main room of the bottom floor where we first walked in. The main room was a state of the art gym with what looked to be really heavy weights.

Sarah looked up when I walked into the room and smiled. She was sitting on a regular bench that looked tiny with her on it. She was also looking slightly down at me. Even seated, she was an inch taller than me. "What would you like me to lift first?" she asked.

"Show me what you can curl."

"One arm or two?"

"One." Sarah walked over to a rack containing some positively enormous dumbbells and went right for the largest ones there. "How heavy are those?" I asked.

"Three hundred fifty pounds (158.7 kilos)," she said, casually taking the dumbbells out of their racks. She then started curling them with what could only be described as appalling ease. "No one can believe it when I start curling these," she said, not breaking her rhythm or even breathing differently. "I guess most people only keep these around for other exercises because I've never seen anyone else curling them."

"I sincerely doubt anyone else is able to curl them. That's unreal, Sarah. It doesn't even look tough for you."

She grinned sheepishly, still pumping the weights up and down. She said, "Actually, it really isn't. I have a really hard time finding weights and weight-sets that'll keep me going. You wanna see something else?"

"Hell yeah! Why don't you show me what that spectacular chest of yours can do?"

"Okay!" she said, happily surprised by my enthusiasm. She replaced the dumbbells and made her way to the rack containing the plates for the bench-press bar. She casually gathered up hundred-pound plates. She managed to squeeze six plates on either side of the bench bar. Sarah laid down and began her set slowly and methodically as she had done with the dumbbells. Again, the ease with which she was performing her exercise was ungodly.

"That's 1200 pounds (544.3 kilos)! Do you need a spot?"

"No, I'm okay. This is actually way too light, too." She thought about it for a moment, then said, "You know what, though? Why don't you try pressing down on the bar?"

"Seriously? I don't want you to hurt yourself or anything."

"I'll be fine. Come on. It'll be interesting." I did as she asked, pressing down on the weight bar. She kept lowering and hoisting the weight with minimal effort. "Are you pushing?" she asked, honestly not sure if I was.

"As hard as I can. Jesus! How can you be this strong?"

"Hard work and good genes. When COVID hit, I got a little chubby and decided to get into shape. As you can see, my body responded really really well. I loved how my body looked so I kept going to see how big I could get. I love every inch of me and I can't wait to get bigger. Hey, you wanna see something really cool?"

"Um, this isn't really cool?"

Sarah giggled and re-racked the weight. She got up and went to the back of the bench, taking the 1200-pound (544.3 kilos) bar in both of her hands. "Check this out," she said and winked at me. She began curling the 1200 pounds (544.3 kilos). Her form was perfect and she made her feat look extraordinarily easy. "What do you think?" she asked, continuing to pump out repetitions.

"I think you should have your own website or something. Seriously. Do you have any idea how much money you could make on something like that? Guys would pay anything to see some beautiful young supergirl do the things you can. I mean, 1200-pound (544.3 kilos) curls? That's the front end of my car! And you're curling it like it's nothing!"

"My dad would kill me if I did that. Besides, I do this for me. Not for anyone else but me. But it is nice to see when someone appreciates my hard work." Sarah put the weight down and walked back around the bench. She stopped and observed me as I took a good look at her.

Sara was really good-looking and still young. She was tall, broad-shouldered, and possessed incredible musculature. Her frame was so big with a ton of muscle on it. She presented an eye-boggling, hallucinatory, image of power. Sarah raises her hands and stretches her arms out to their whole length. At shoulder height, her arms are inches above me. She flexes her arms without bending her elbows, making her enormous arm muscles throb. Sarah's arms are tremendous, getting bigger with every pulse. After a moment, Sarah is holding out arms like wings, pumped up to incredible thickness of her now pumped massive 36 inch (91.4 cm) biceps.

Now Sarah is ready to hit a double bicep pose and really show off. Slowly she curls her fists toward her shoulders, rolling the muscle into knobs the size of bowling balls. Sarah's deltoids rise up on either side of her pretty smile, like an ocean wave. The sinews in the mass clearly visible through her skin. She has huge triceps, sweeping low under her biceps. A huge, sweaty canyon opens underneath her arm, where her beefy pectoral muscle hangs out and down.

In the double biceps pose, Sarah's shoulder cage looks unbelievably powerful. Along the upper portion of her torso, along her collar bone and into both her arms, sits perhaps 200 pounds of solid, power-packed muscle. Her trunk tapers front and back, and side to side, ridged by a thick, galloping eight-pack of abdominal muscle in front, and razor-cut obliques on the side. Her stomach is not merely ripped, it's unbelievably strong to support the massive musculature up top.

Sarah lets her pumped arms return to ready position. She steps forward forcing me to stumble backwards and puts her chest muscles up against my face. She continues moving forward slowly, backing me into the wall of the weight room. Sarah bends down and wedges my face into her deep pectoral crevice. My skull is pinned to the plaster as she rises to her full height. My head slides upward until my feet dangle off the ground. She is lifting my entire body up with just her powerful pecs!

I could hear Sarah chuckle through her chest cavity. "Do you think this is getting to be too inappropriate now?" she asked. She reached forward and placed her large hand on the large erection I had trough my pants. "I don't think your friend here really cares. This going to end one of two ways. Like this." Sarah gives a small flex of her chest and my skull feels like it is about to cave in. The searing pain stops as quickly as she flexed. "Or like this." Sarah started to massage my erection. She stopped massaging me and stepped back. I fell hard to the floor. "You have until I am finished wiping my sweat off with my towel to decide."

I watched her walk away. Seeing her massive hard ass sway as she walked away was all the time I needed to decide. "Inappropriateness be damn! You are the most amazing woman on the planet. I am yours. Do with me what you will."

Sarah paused and turned around. Smiling, she leaned forward slightly and produced a most muscular pose that made me harder than I thought possible. Her beautiful young face was surrounded by bulging rock-hard muscle as pecs and traps flexed in a frame about her head. She walked up to me, picked me up by my shoulder and tore my pants, underwear and all, from my body. My erection flopped in the open for Sarah to see.

"I'm glad to see you really like all this muscle. I think you will like having a big, sexy, well muscled girlfriend have her way with you, don't you?" Sarah teased, all the while stroking and fondling my massive hard-on. "I'll bet you are. Since you liked having your skull wedged between my muscular cleavage, I'll bet you'll like this even more." She gripped my buttocks and flexing her chest muscles outwards, plunged my rock solid cock into the channel of muscle cleavage that was upon her chest.

"Goood....God" I moaned as I felt my dick be massaged by the rippling chest muscle of this massive muscle woman. It wasn't long before I furiously began shoving my hips back and forth, fucking Sarah's muscle cleavage. She watched in pleasure I pumped my cock relentlessly into her thick chest muscles.

"That's right. Pound that dick into my hard chest! You feel it? You feel my muscles around your hardness? You want to cum don't you? Cum on my big, hard, chest...." she effortlessly held me as she squeezed her chest muscles around my pounding cock.

"Uhhh....UHHH!!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm rising. My sensitive cock rubbed furiously against the steely bands of her chest muscles. Before I knew it, I felt my cock explode into her muscled channel of cleavage, plumping load after load of hot semen onto her flexing pecs.

Sarah put me down and reached for her towel. She wiped my load off of her chest. When she was done, she smirked at me. "I like your stamina," she said, as she eyed my still erect member. She leaned in close to my face until our lips touched and said, "I'm gonna do something that may seem weird but I want you to trust me, okay?"

I agreed, "I trust you."

Just then Sarah took my erection tightly into her grasp and put it between her bicep and her forearm. I looked puzzled for a second until it happened. She flexed her bicep while squeezing my dick between it and her forearm. She pumped me in her arm slowly but then stared squeezing harder and harder as she went on. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned out, "Sarah, that kinda hurts."

Sarah didn't stop what she was doing. She just whispered, "It won't hurt for long. You'll get used to it." She was right. Soon enough, I blew my load all over her forearm. She didn't seem to mind. She just rubbed it off on her towel and smiled.

"You have no idea how horny I am getting by turning you on. I think I am about to explode. It's time for you to return the favor." She picked me up by my throat and threw me up against the wall so hard that pieces of plaster fell from the ceiling. My feet were dangling a foot above the ground. She shoved her massive chest in my mouth and I chewed on her huge hard nipple until she was moaning with pleasure. Sarah used her free hand to massage my manhood into it's third erection of the night. Once I was nice and hard again, she palmed my ass with one massive hand and pulled me in, lifting my penis straight into her womanhood.

Sarah began to lift and lower me so that my penis would thrust inside her. As she voyaged deeper towards an orgasmic state, she began to lift me faster and thrust me harder. I could barely contain myself as we both neared our climaxes. Showing incredible willpower, Sarah stopped on the verge of her orgasm.

She flexed her free arm, inviting me to play with it. Of course I obliged and began to rub her peaked bicep. She teased me by repeatedly relaxing and flexing her arms. My hands could barely contain the muscle. I couldn't get both my hands to cup just her one bicep, let alone her entire arm. Her bicep was so dense and toned that it did not require any further tensing to fulfill its potential. She looked again as I was unable to get my hands around her peak. Feeling sorry for me, she straightened her arm and flexed her triceps. My eyes widened as the muscle folded and bunched into bands of unbelievable size. My fingers explored the striations and grooves.

She looked at me once again, this time with concentration on her face. I groaned. Sarah had begun contracting and relaxing her vaginal muscles in a rhythmical motion along its entire length. She was fucking me without even moving and my groans were getting louder. She, however, lacked the stimulation and began to once again pump me with her left arm, this time faster and much much harder. This time it was too much for us both, first I exploded, followed a few seconds later by Sarah. The waves of orgasmic contractions causing her legs to quiver and send me into a second peudo-orgasm.

Sarah realized her entire body had tensed and flexed, making her look bigger than ever. Her muscular body completely eclipsed my entire field of vision. She lowered my limp body down to the ground as I passed out.

The End

brave_archer

 :bravo: Hot stuff! Glad to see you back writing!