⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Hot Goddess

Started by bfwc2006, October 28, 2020, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, she will be soon in my area. Can you tell me who she is, so I can decide should I book a session. Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Huge help.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, she will be soon in my area. Can you tell me who she is, so I can decide should I book a session. Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Huge help.
No mirrors at your place? The contemptuous curmudgeon is back! Where have you been?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, she will be soon in my area. Can you tell me who she is, so I can decide should I book a session. Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Huge help.
No mirrors at your place? The contemptuous curmudgeon is back! Where have you been?

    Renting space in your mind  clearly.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

😂my favourite misanthrope.

Bulklover

What??  Scooty got banned??  Say it ain't so!!   :'(
Life sucks and then you die.

king123

Hi All, Natalia is going to be in my area soon and I'm considering seeing her. I've heard she uses other women's photos on her SG profile, can someone pm me who she is so I can decide if I should book a session. Also curious if anyone knows how much her extras cost. Thanks in advance

colocao

She is a goddess, without a doubt.

But among all the ones I have consulted, I think she is the most expensive if you ask for extras outside of her basic services. Even so, the basic services that she offers must be an experience from another planet, just to see those powerful breasts, strong abdomen, very strong arms and enormous buttocks for her to sit on top of me... for that reason alone she is worth it.

Although it is true that the last time I asked it was 2022, the rates will have increased.

russianfbbfan

She is coming to US...I tried to book a session with her and while "no frills" is ok, but the price with some extra (very basic extras, most providers have it included) was ridiculously high.
As I don't even know who she really is (I may have booked if it's someone I wanted to see)I passed. And when I politely told her that I will pass she became aggressive and replied something that she is for VIP man.
No bueno, with such attitude it's not for me.

Boyofspandex

I've seen her about a year ago. Her tariff was surprisingly fair (250)! But yes the extra's were + 500 for HJ and + 1500 for FS (euro's).
The next time I wanted to see her, she became nasty when I had to cancel due to personal reasons and kept my deposit without even mentioning it or try to reschedule. But the first (and so far the only time) was really great!

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen her about a year ago. Her tariff was surprisingly fair (250)! But yes the extra's were + 500 for HJ and + 1500 for FS (euro's).
The next time I wanted to see her, she became nasty when I had to cancel due to personal reasons and kept my deposit without even mentioning it or try to reschedule. But the first (and so far the only time) was really great!
She asked for 1000$ for HJ....I didn't even continue for other "extras".

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen her about a year ago. Her tariff was surprisingly fair (250)! But yes the extra's were + 500 for HJ and + 1500 for FS (euro's).
The next time I wanted to see her, she became nasty when I had to cancel due to personal reasons and kept my deposit without even mentioning it or try to reschedule. But the first (and so far the only time) was really great!
She asked for 1000$ for HJ....I didn't even continue for other "extras".

Oh wow, what a bargain! For that price, I'm assuming she's personally uprooting a 300-year-old sequoia tree with her bare hands, right? And if you're wondering who this visionary entrepreneur is—why, just the patron saint of scams herself!

Maria Jose Garcia Sanchez from Málaga, Spain aka Natalia Hot Goddess.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone pm me her name please!
Also would appreciate, on PM

You don't need a PM. Read the post above yours.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Karharot

I couldn't believed when a saw that she is visiting my country for sessions. She replied on emails very fast. Then she asked for deposit. 5 days ago i send her 150 EURO deposit. Today was the day for the session. In city, 30 minutes from mine. But, since i send the deposit, she never replied on my emails. No location, nothing. Silence...
And just two months ago I travel with a bus 10 hours to another country for meeting new hot session girl...and when I arrived, she wrote me that her flight was cancelled!!
What a year so far!!
I ♥ Saradas

crazycrazy

She lists herself on a site that to which this website will not allow links to be published. She calls herself Fit MILF Goddess, not Natalia. It says she is located in Dubai, and lists her trip to Madrid and Portugal on the same dates as her sessiongirls ad reports that she will be there. Her rates were listed as €400 for muscle worship, and her incall rate for full service is listed as €1500 and €2000 (both those rates were listed). Her outcall rate for full service is €2500.

Her refund policy for cancellations provides for full return of deposits for a cancellation one week in advance if you can prove you've had an accident or an illness.