LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Xena

Started by danixontapes108, October 07, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

The most sensual one that she offers.

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She definitely leaves time between sessions. She has never rushed me out.

She doesn't rush you out but only has like 20mins in-between sessions to get ready but does run a conveyor belt system. If you have been seeing clients all day can imagine how hectic that can be.

Most ladies see a limited number of clients per day.

Del4

Has anyone seen her recently?
She has not posted any travel since last year and as she has been really active for years now, just wondering whether she is still active (she is almost 60, so I wouldn't be shocked if she was stopping soon).

clay99

She is active on Whatsapp will respond but slow and doesn't say much. Could get a cheap flight to Sweden from UK and meet her.

BigFBB

She isn't very shredded anymore, which is understandable. Slow on WhatsApp, but only very light wrestling on the table, no lift and carry, which is also understandable. For me, not worth the money.

chimpy666

I messaged her a few weeks ago, she said end of Feb but when I saw her in the summer she said the colder months are not great coming to the UK

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I messaged her a few weeks ago, she said end of Feb but when I saw her in the summer she said the colder months are not great coming to the UK

Told me London is expensive with flights/hotels.

frankseavers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is active on Whatsapp will respond but slow and doesn't say much. Could get a cheap flight to Sweden from UK and meet her.

She is a very sexy und a very nice person. I had a sensual session with here before christmas last year. I have enjoyed it.

Amzmick

Enjoyed 2 sessions with her in 2023 and 2024 , very nice lady , strong and sensual

2ndHoodman

Really wish I saw her years ago. I did meet her at an Olympia though so that was nice

Atmosphereman

How much does she do and does she do muscle worship?

clay99

She does do sessions in Sweden, slightly cheaper.