Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Shy muscle girl

Started by Mesut88, March 31, 2021, 12:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesut88

Thank you all for your nice comments!

Part 3

See my strength? I didn't have any idea what she meant by that, so I started to panic. Emma then pointed towards the weights, indicating that she wanted me to do some lifting.

I figured that I should do the same exercises that Emma had done, which meant starting with bicep curls. I didn't want to freak her out, so I grabbed the same 15 lbs dumbbells she had used. I did my bicep curls slowly and with much better technique than Emma had done. The weight was obviously too light for me, but after 10 or so reps, I switched to lateral raises.

"That's pretty good, you're almost as strong as me!" Emma told me, while eyeing me judgmentally. Well, that wasn't true, and I decided to show her that. I laid the 15 lbs dumbbells back on the rack and grabbed 45 lbs dumbbells instead. Emma gasped audibly when I slowly started to curl the weights. Those dumbbells provided me with better resistance, even though they weren't even close to my maximal weights.

"Holy shit, girl, you're frickin' strong!" Emma shouted when I switched to lateral raises.

Forty-five pounds is a lot of weight for lateral raises, but my shoulder muscles were really strong, so I did 10 reps without cheating.

"Melissa, that was crazy! How the hell are you so frickin' strong?" Emma was clearly impressed, which felt really good. No one had ever been impressed with anything I did before.

I just decided to shrug my shoulders because I didn't know what to tell her.
She then suddenly stepped closer to me and said softly, "Now I need to see what kind of arms you need to have to be able to curl that heavy."

I got really nervous. What if she didn't like my muscles? What if she thought I was some kind of freak? This was the first time I was even somewhat close to making a friend.

Despite my nervousness, I unzipped my hoodie and peeled it off. Underneath, I had a plain white t-shirt that was at least one size too small for my muscular frame.

Emma's mouth and eyes suddenly went wide open, and then she managed to say, "OH. MY. GOD."

"Fuck. She thinks I'm a freak and probably hates me," I thought to myself. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look her in the eyes, so I turned my head to the side and saw the two of us in the mirror.

That was the first time I realized how big I had gotten. Both Emma and I were about the same height, but I looked like I was twice as wide as she was. She looked like an athletic 18-year-old girl, and I looked like I was a professional bodybuilder.

I was about to burst into tears when all of a sudden, I heard Emma's voice. "Girl, you look amazing! How the hell are you so jacked?" I turned my gaze back to her, and I could tell that she wasn't joking. She was impressed with my muscles, for real.

I started to mumble something because I didn't know what to say. Suddenly, Emma grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. It didn't budge at all, and her squeeze didn't hurt. "Holy fuck! Your arm is hard as a rock!"

Hearing that felt really good, so I decided to flex my arm. My biceps ballooned into a hard and veiny ball, and her fingers weren't long enough to maintain her grip.

Emma looked at me with amazement. "Wow, I've never seen arms like that before," she said while still squeezing my arms.

I smiled, feeling more confident now that Emma seemed to genuinely appreciate my muscles. "Thanks," I said "Would you.. mmm... like to... mmm.. see more of my muscles" I finally manage to blurt out.

Emma's eyes brightened up, and she nodded eagerly. I put my hands on my hips, sucked air into my lungs, and then flexed my back as wide as I could, just like I had practiced at home. I could see myself in the mirror behind Emma. Compared to her, I looked massive.

I held my flex for 10 seconds or so until I relaxed my body again. I was just about to do another flex when Emma said, "I can't really see your muscles if you don't take your shirt off."

That made me a little nervous again. Being shirtless in front of another person? That felt wrong. But at the same time, I wanted Emma to like me, so I decided to fulfill her wish. It wasn't an easy task since my shirt was too tight for me, but I managed it. Now I stood in front of her with only my old sports bra covering my upper body. I could see amazement in her eyes as she looked at my chest and abs that were cut and hard-looking, even though I wasn't even flexing them.

"Take your pants off as well. I'm sure your legs are worth seeing," she told me. That made me feel really insecure, but I peeled off my pants. My panties weren't too nice, but considering the way she looked at my legs, I'm pretty sure she didn't even notice them.

I then proceeded to do the double biceps pose. I flexed as hard as I could. My sculpted muscles got really defined, and quite a few veins became visible all over my body. I looked at the mirror and felt proud of my body.

Feel free to give your thoughts on where this story should be heading next. I think there are a few different possibilities. One option could be that things between Melissa and Emma become more intense, or perhaps Melissa meets someone new with Emma's help. Another possibility is that Melissa begins a relationship with an older man or woman.


supahdupahsu

Nice update! I'd like the idea of Emma helping Melissa to meet someone like a guy her age but smaller so he makes her feel bigger and confident

mancio98

Thank you added a new part, it was very nice. Personally I would like to see a story between Melissa and Emma, adding some events and encounters with others both girls and guys

Wookey

Everyone deserves love.

phil123

Great story and would like to read what she will do with Emma

bmt


I like that story so far.
I found an good example, how i wan't you to continue the story. With your own fantasies...

Renee and Karyn
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login