⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

(Hyper) Trophy wife

Started by MACFATBITCH, December 06, 2021, 08:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey

This is my favourite story on the site. Super Karma + to you.

Wookey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tapion

This animations are so great! Thank you!

wowser1016

I really love this. I wish my wife would catch this "illness".

MACFATBITCH

As Rach sucked my cock, and I felt her immense body pressing against mine, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I came into her warm, wet, soft mouth as she moaned gently.
"Mmmmmm..." she moaned, as she swallowed every last drop. The more she swallowed, the more I came, as I couldn't stop thinking about her soft, warm skin, and her amazing breasts squeezing between her body and mine with each pump. And beyond all of that, I couldn't even quite wrap my head around just how soft her skin was, and how luscious her boobs were in contrast to the absolutely granite-hard muscular mass just under that skin...
"ffFUUUUCKCK" I exhaled quietly, as I just kept cumming into her mouth...
"Mmmmm... give me alll of it babe" Rach responded.

With one last pushup, she swallowed my entire cock deep into her throat, and slowly pushed her mouth off of me, while squeezing her lips tightly around my pulsating member.

"Ok, that was good!" She added as she got up, "I think I'm maybe just about deep enough!"
"What do you mean by that?" I asked, wondering in all honesty

"You didn't think that was all I had planned for your birthday, did you!?" She asked cheerfully

"Haha I really don't even know what to expect anymore!" I responded.

"Well, I think you know what pushups usually train, right?" She continued.

And my eyes darted right to her pumped, striated, and ripped chest. Her pecs holding up her now-wet breasts, showing a truly deep canyon down the middle.

"Well..." she started, quietly and erotically, as she slowly leaned a bit over me again.
"I just trained my thick, powerful chest, and I think we got a nice little workout in, don't you think?" Rach asked

"Uh huh..." I muttered, stupidly,

"Well, I was thinking that maybe..." her eyes darted down to my cock again
"I could..." she added very sexily...
"Show you just how pumped I am right now" She said.

And as she did so, she flexed an absolutely gargantuan most-muscular flex, revealing her incredibly sexy idea...
As she flexed, I could see her pumpkin-shaped, massive, rippling shoulder caps explode in striated tendons, and her cavernous chest just engulfed my cock right between her pectorals.
And her biceps, at the peak of each flex, were showing all sorts of insanely rripped striations. I didn't even know biceps could get so godlike, insanely ripped. They looked like they were going to absolutely explode out of her skin.

The feeling was surreal, as my cock almost disappeared into the pumped, deep crevasse between her massively pumped, rippling, striated pectorals.

She unflexed and flexed in this way again, and again, and again, and it felt like she was jerking me off with the strongest chest in the world. Fuck boob jobs, pec jobs is where it's at!! Oh god her soft skin contrasted by her insanely hard pec muscles made me go into a frenzy, and I couldn't stop buy spasm as I just came more and more, and she just You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Nice progression. Keep it up.

Wookey

This is the girl I want to marry. K+

fitgirlfanguy


lothobb

This is one of my favorite stories on this site!

Damaclaus

Where are the continuing great happy b-day gif
We are expectations for the story...

jhunter


sgsg69

great addition, this guy is getting the birthday present of a lifetime, just how big will she go? As the Eagles once said, "Take it to the limit!" Karma to you. K++++++++++++++++

Wookey

Please can we have some more

Nixon74

Karma is always appreciated!