⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

(Hyper) Trophy wife

Started by MACFATBITCH, December 06, 2021, 08:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACFATBITCH

I was about to burst as Rach walked up to me. I could see her quads just bulge with each step she took.
Her hips were swinging, driving me absolutely wild, and just looking at her body made me want to run my hands all over it and feel those sexy muscles move and dance under her skin.
As she reached me, she stopped within an inch of my lips and stared intimately into my eyes with a smoky, fiery expression.
She whispered "sit on the bench" pointing at the pulldown machine closest to me.
I sat on the bench, my mind was stirring at what she wanted to do. I was going to sit on it normally, not really thinking about it at all, but as I did so she told me to face the other way.
And suddenly, with some otherworldly new confidence, she set the machine's weight to 120lbs, and sauntered to the back of the bench that I was sitting on, as I watched.

Facing me, Rach stepped in, moving her amazingly toned abs touch my face. I couldn't help but start kissing her midsection, feeling all of the deep grooves of her six-pack with my tongue.
She grabbed the handles of the machine, and slowly began to lower her body over mine.
But before she could fully sit, she looked down on me and said "what are those shorts still doing on?"

I immediately slid them down my legs without getting up off the bench. And just as I finished doing so, she fully lowered herself onto my erect member, taking all of me like a hungry she-wolf. Her body was so tight and warm that I could barely hold on.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Woah there big boy" she responded to my twitching cock.
"I haven't even worked on my legs yet! Just you wait" she added.

Fuck. Me...

And as she sat on my throbbing, ready-to-burst dick, she looked into my eyes again, and slowly moved the pulldown machine. All 120lbs of it, slowly and controlled, all the while staring at me with an intense desire.
"I can tell you like my body like this... you like my growing muscles..." she added.

Suddenly, almost as if on autopilot, I started moving my hands up Rach's hips, to her sides and up her lats, until they reached her muscular, pumped shoulders. She let out an ecstatic moan
"You like fucking this muscle girl?" She squeaked
"Fuck yes I do" I whispered in response.
My hands then traveled to her peaked, hard-as-rock biceps.
Each time she pulled down the immense weight, they exploded into powerful, perfectly shaped mountains.

"I'm gonna cum" I said as my voice quivered. I could barely hold on. Everything I was seeing, everything I was feeling, and just the thought that my girlfriend was basically a living FMG fantasy.... I should've came a long time ago already...

"NO" she snapped, and immediately jumped off of me. The weights slammed loudly as she let go of the bar. I was shocked, and a bit scared.
"uuhhh I- I want you to!" Rach snapped back into a less confident state suddenly "but I want..."

*What was going on?* I thought to myself.

"I want to do... this" she said
And just like that, grabbed my hips, and fucking curled me into the air, with her biceps bulging out from her arms.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I want you to give me alll of that protein like this" She said, and promptly started to suck my entire cock, moaning loudly until I came with the most built-up pressure I have ever felt in my life.
I swear, I didn't stop cumming for well over two minutes, and she swallowed all of it.

I had to respond.
"Fuck me that was amazing Rach" I blurted out
"Why like that?" I added.

"Because I've never done this before! At least, not with my body all... like this" She responded.
"But I'm so happy that you're so into me like this! I don't feel... embarrassed around you... and..." she took a pause, thinking about something
"And usually I don't think I want to get any bigger than this... I've never tried, really."

I was wondering where she was going with this.

"But with you, it just feels... different. With you, I want to try something different too." She said/
"Babe, I absolutely loved that, and I... I love you." I responded automatically. I don't think I specifically thought about saying that last part, but I did. And I meant every word of it.
It was the first time either of us said that we loved each other.
And I could see in Rach's beautiful, bright purple eyes that she felt the same way.

"I love you too..." she responded, "and because I love you, I want to make you feel something that neither of us ever felt before"
"What?" was all that could come out of my mouth.
"Get over to the wall there, with the racks and stuff", she pointed to the wall with a sort of wooden frame that was used for anchoring resistance bands.
I complied, and went over. As we reached the wall, Rach said to trust her, and gently, but firmly, tied my hands to the wall.

"Hey what are you-" I started yammering
"Shhhh... trust me. This will be special" She interrupted.
I looked at her quizzically, as she slowly walked away from me, going a short distance until she reached the racked free-weights nearby.
She picked up a weight, faced away from me, and started lifting. As she did so, she started elaborating on her idea.
"I want to - ugh" She grunted with the effort of each lift
"see how big I - ugh"
"can get - ugh"
She continued lifting the weight for another minute, and I could visibly see her body expanding. I was absolutely incredible.
As she finished up one exercise, she started another, with a bigger weight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"And I won't - mmph
stop getting -mmghagghhh!
bigger - m'gh!!
Until you - r'ggghhhhh
Fucking cum - AGH!!
Without me - mmmnggghhh
Even touching you"

And she dropped the heavy weight, walking over to the machines, visibly more pumped.


Wookey

K+++.  If want this for me.

derekr

Love it! Looking forward to more of your work!

tapion

Please more! This is so great!

wowser1016

I love her attitude and really like her goal.

Jarhead300099

Man I absolutely LOVE this story. The writing, the art, it's amazing
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MACFATBITCH

Rach walked up to one of the cable machines, and leaned forward slightly to quickly look at the weight it offered. She set the stack of weights to somewhere in the middle; by my estimate something around 80lbs or so.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Without much delay, she grabbed a cable, and with only one arm, started doing cable flys with the heavy weight. My cock twitched once at the sight...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She looked at me, noticing my twitching cock and mesmerized eyes.
"Like what you see?" she asked "I bet you want to see mmmmmmmore!" as she continued pulling.
"I think it's actually getting a bit light for me," she added. Quickly pausing, Rach reached to the weight setting and just dumped it onto its max weight, and continued pulling the cable.

My cock twitched twice.

"fffuck yes!" Rach sighed as she pulled the cable again, "yes, cum for my growing body!" She screamed at the effort.

All I could do was watch, utterly speechless.

My cock twitched again.

After a short eternity... I don't know maybe 20 minutes?... Anyway, after some time she stopped pulling the cable, and turned to me.
She was about 10 metres away from me, and although she looked tired, she didn't look... well, really tired

She looked me up and down, and spoke,
"I've never been this big! And... hard...
I think... I think I actually kind of like how I feel..."
She turned to a mirror, and I realized that I think this was the first time she looked at herself since we came in here!

"Fuck! Haha I'm so huge! Look at me babe, I'm pumped!" She squeeked in excitement,
"holy shit I'm so fucking hot!!" She added ecstatically, as she pulled her arms down and just... flexed her upper body.
Her muscles came even more alive now than ever before. Her traps burst upwards, and her triceps just fucking exploded.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I almost came right then and there, but I held it in.
Her body was stunning. Absolutely shockingly massive and defined, hard as rock and sexy as all fuck.
I wanted to touch her so badly. I wanted to grab those massive arms, and feel the deep striations at my fingertips.
I wanted to fuck that hard, muscular, jacked fucking body.

My cock twitched at least three times, but I tried to hold it in. At this point all of my concentration was holding myself in. I wanted to see how long I could last.

"You still didn't cum!?" She yelled in surprise, "I thought that getting this big would do it for sure! It's the biggest I've ever been and I want to fuck me"
She looked at me hungrily, and proceeded to add "...maybe I'll just keep going then...", as she proceeded to grab some 70lb weights off of the rack.

She started to lift the weights in lateral raises, 70lbs per arm, like they were air. Between lifts she spoke:
"How-ugh
big-mmh
do-uhh
I-Fff
Need-Ugghh
To-Uhghh
Get"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After another eternity, I swear I was just in a trance, and all conscious control was willingly given up, staring at the mountain of soft skin covering the insanely jacked body of my girlfriend.
Rach stopped lifting the weights, and was now just fucking huge. Bigger than any guy I've ever seen at the gym, and definitely rivalling any of the beasts working out in the outdoor gym we passed earlier.
When she dropped the weights, she sauntered over to me, looking seductively in my eyes and leaning her massive, shredded right arm just near my face.
In the most explosive and seductive act that I had ever witnessed, she raised her pumped mountain of a left bicep and flexed it so hard that you could see every striation form deep grooves in her skin.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I'm starting to get bored of this... let's see what a real workout can do"
My cock just about exploded as it twitched, touching Rachel's massive quadricep, very near her wet, muscular pussy. Fuck I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to feel the vice-grip that must be her body right now.
"I'll make you cum" She said, almost intimidatingly.
She then went to the bench and set up the bar with 250lbs. I was going to cum I swear.
But nothing prepared me for what she meant by a 'real workout'
Because she proceeded to walk behind the bench, and lifted the bar off the rack.
With a stiff "Hmph!" and an absolutely adorable squeek that very much didn't match her massive body, Rachel used her mountainous behemoth biceps to CURL the 250lb bench press bar.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey

I am so jealous. I wanna wife like that

jhunter

Nice images as the story progresses. Can't wait for more.

Gladosaltmer

One of my favourite stories by far. The illustrations are awesome. Ty for sharing this with us, keep it up!

wowser1016

Absolutely wonderful presentation! Fun story with a unique approach coupled with graphics that every nicely depict the story as it progresses. I love it and must agree with Wookey, I too want a wife like that! K+!

MACFATBITCH

Rachel continued to lift the massive weight and pump her incredibly powerful body, working all of her muscle groups with an animalistic hunger, all while looking directly at me in the most seductive and intimidating way I could imagine.
After some time, she dropped the massive 250lb barbell with an ear-shattering clang

She looked at me, holding her hands together, and walked up to about three feet from me.
"So..." She started talking...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my cock twitched at the sight of Rachel's mountainous body. Her arms were easily thicker than my legs, and her quads were entirely otherworldly.
And her abs... they were so ripped that I could see striations forming. On her abs. Had you ever seen striations on a woman's abs?

Rach's eyes darted down to my cock and back up to my eyes.
"Am I..." She said softly,
"BIG enough for you?" she added, as she flexed in the most insanely massive and shredded most-muscular pose I had ever even imagined.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My cock twitched multiple times, and just like she said that I would, I came with the force of a pressure washer, all over Rach's amazonian body.
I couldn't stop looking at her biceps as they swelled into absolute mountains of girl muscle.
People often compare muscular legs to tree trunks, but Rach had achieved arms like tree trunks, and her quads? Easily outgrowing the monolithic redwoods.
As she flexed, her traps swallowed almost her entire head in a wall of muscle.

I wouldn't stop cumming, and the only sound I could muster was murmurs and whimpers of pure ecstasy.
And just as I thought that it couldn't get any better, Rach started moaning too, and threw her arms over her head, causing her titanic biceps to almost squeeze her head between them.
"FfffffffUUCCKKKK I'm cumming" She squealed, as my cum ran down the deep grooves and over the striations on her abs.
She leaned into me so close that my cock rubbed against her hard-as-steel quad, and my lips met her abs, as they pulsated from her orgasm.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Oh my god yes" She uttered.
"Fuck me I need to feel you" I finally added.

Rach looked at me, and quickly unwrapped my arms from the wall.
My hands immediately went to feel her insane body all over, and I almost couldn't believe what I was feeling. Under impeccably soft skin, her muscular striations and pulsating veins covered a massive, incredibly hard and warm body. Although she was still shorter than me, she was so absolutely packed with muscles that I started to cum all over again. I ran my hands through her beautiful hair as I kissed her, and as we continued to make out, my hands travelled down her massively capped shoulders, and down to her biceps. As my hands reached her peaked arms, she flexed with all of her might, and grabbed my waist. Her biceps exploded from her arms, and my hands couldn't even cover the split peak due to its shear size.
"Come here" She commanded, as she lifted me over her head, "mmm I might just..." She added with a smirk, and promptly started sucking me like my cock was candy.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While she sucked me for everything I had, she carried me over to the weight she was just lifting.
When we got there, she stopped sucking, and quietly laid me on the ground, then proceeded to lift the weight with ease.
All I could do was watch, as she quickly and precisely squatted onto my cock
Her body was so warm and wet, and her pussy was so tight that it felt like a soft, warm, and loving vice grip on my cock. I immediately began to cum again.
"Yyyeess!" She exclaimed, "Fuck yes give me all of that protein deep inside me babe"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey


sgsg69

great story, loved the progression and artwork to accompany........Karma to you K+++++++++++++  Does she have anymore in her???

Wookey

Maybe her cum or milk triggers growth in him. Otherwise there's no chance he will survive