⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Peters1967 - Comics

Started by peters1967, December 17, 2020, 01:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy Rosen

amazing story! thanks!
do you have more?
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

Guy Rosen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

peters1967

Thank you all.


@mermoz: I don't have plans for a sequel. I'm not the writer of the story, I only "borrowed" the text and made the illustrations. My English is not good enough to write a full story.


@Guy Rosen: I have published some stories here at Saradas and some more at Deviantart (as newpeters1967). Some more will follow.
Peter
peters1967

elfo_br

[Peters1967] Penny Grows Up

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

elfo_br

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Kujarer

Season's Greetings from this artist:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

peters1967

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:rock:
The master of stronggirls-stories!


Oh, thank you very much.  :singing:
Peter
peters1967

crstnd

Hi Peter, I'm a big fan of your works, thanks a lot for everything you've done.
I have several dozen of your old stories, is it okay with you if I post them here? I can also send them to you and you will post them.

wookiee


Kujarer

Here are 3 more comics/stories by this
Artist/Author elsewhere on the site:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Text story and comic pages:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: