Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Annie Rivieccio

Started by matadore10, March 20, 2010, 12:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

musqular6

I always thought she looked amazing and so natural.She hasn't changed too much over the years so I am sure she has left bodybuilding and gotten on with her life.Hope she is well and happy as she was in there from the beginning .

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always thought she looked amazing and so natural.She hasn't changed too much over the years so I am sure she has left bodybuilding and gotten on with her life.Hope she is well and happy as she was in there from the beginning .

One of a few legends I missed. Tried to have her fly to Florida from Atlanta several years ago but she said that at that point she wouldn't do a one day turnaround. I believe she is a photographer now and takes pics of today's female bodybuilders. Annie looked so natural and sexy back then, probably still does now. A legend.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive