⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hullo from Zoa Linsey...

Started by Zoa Linsey, January 16, 2010, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Zoa at the Phoenix Pro 2010


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Walder


cybrwrld666

Lookin good as always Big Z. U look great Zoa :) :cool2:

TXToast

Zoa, you are inspiration!  Your physique is beyond anything i have ever seen.  I hope your training is going well and hopefully i'll be able to introduce myself someday at one of your shows here in the states! :woohoo: :rock:

fbbluvr13

When is she going to compete again?

darkrage

hello, you look great in all your photos

zig563

You look great in all the photos and video I've seen Zoa.  Keep up the great work.

St

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Zoa. Welcome on this forum. It's a pleasure for me to see a great bodybuilder as you on this forum.  I want congratulate with you for your definition and your muscular physique very  proportionate and builted with an extreme care on details. I think that you have a true talent for the bodybuilding that few bodybuilder have. You are among the outstanding of female bodybuilding in activity. I love also your attitude only hard works and nothing else. You are a different mentality by many bodybuilders that think only to empty the task of their fans. I'm pleasure if you post here your improvements.

Guys look this photos, I think that she is an excellent candidate for the Goddess of February:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please could you post your measures?

Yep see is a goddess with that AD/DC on her.
I have all the cd's

zazcek

she looks great i hope see more of she :woohoo: