Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Did anyone go to the SessionGirls live event last night?

Started by session_safe, November 08, 2025, 05:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

Thanks for the report. If there's another one in the future, I'll have to knock Mrs. Bulklover on the noggin and waddle in!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You really need help. You said she stole a lot of money from you and yet you still offered to help her with her last event. Name one sane person who would do something like that!!!

Ad hominem. I have a CONTRACT this time, so she can't use that stupid excuse anymore. I pay for the event, she gives me a link to my website. . . it really is that simple! There's a dispute regarding the contract? No problem! It goes to mediation WITHIN SEVEN DAYS. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE. Jennifer STILL refuses to go to mediation, even though she's required to by CONTRACT: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, suing is not a practical option because it will cost me more to sue in what I can get out of her. And even if "win", she can declare bankrupcy and get rid of the judgment that way. It also takes years and costs a lot of money that I don't have. There is no practical way to get my money back through the legal system.

Jennifer broke the agreement, plain and simple!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

Thanks for the report. If there's another one in the future, I'll have to knock Mrs. Bulklover on the noggin and waddle in!!

No problem. Lol all you. I've been upfront about what I do so my partner is very aware!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

Thanks for the report. If there's another one in the future, I'll have to knock Mrs. Bulklover on the noggin and waddle in!!

No problem. Lol all you. I've been upfront about what I do so my partner is very aware!

Wait! You have a significant other who knows about your session activities? If I am reading this right, we will have to repair to the Cone of Silence so you can counsel me on your persuasive techniques.  Heehee!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

Thanks for the report. If there's another one in the future, I'll have to knock Mrs. Bulklover on the noggin and waddle in!!

No problem. Lol all you. I've been upfront about what I do so my partner is very aware!

Wait! You have a significant other who knows about your session activities? If I am reading this right, we will have to repair to the Cone of Silence so you can counsel me on your persuasive techniques.  Heehee!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lmao cone of silence. I am a polyamorous sex worker. And have been upfront about what I do for a few years now. I won't date anyone not ok with this. I'm in 100s, probably 1000s of videos so I'm not going to lie about that.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm late to the game . . . any women of size, muscle-wise? Any full on competitive matches? I just found the old Gabby Games vs Joanne Lee! What a titanic struggle!!

I wish we had more like that.
Full on competitive 3: 2 quite entertaining, 1 slow. However, one of the entertaining ones ended due to blood stoppage.
Mahea v. Boss Lady was amazing skill to see!!
Muscle wise noticeable - KO is still doing her thing and is still quite big. Eckobelle and Musclemama had big thick muscle. Lexa Stahl has very cut muscle and it stands out a ton.
Lot of the ladies had great muscle and fitness as well but maybe not as big or defined as the rest I mentioned. Like Brandi Mae was there, Jen Thomas is still fit herself, Amazon Alexa looked great with muscles and curves, Chakira and Heidi were both tall and fit, Heidi had huge thighs.

I'm probably forgetting some things but that's off the top of my head

Thanks for the report. If there's another one in the future, I'll have to knock Mrs. Bulklover on the noggin and waddle in!!

No problem. Lol all you. I've been upfront about what I do so my partner is very aware!

Wait! You have a significant other who knows about your session activities? If I am reading this right, we will have to repair to the Cone of Silence so you can counsel me on your persuasive techniques.  Heehee!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lmao cone of silence. I am a polyamorous sex worker. And have been upfront about what I do for a few years now. I won't date anyone not ok with this. I'm in 100s, probably 1000s of videos so I'm not going to lie about that.

Role model!
Life sucks and then you die.