⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WOS Rising Phoenix 2020

Started by freudian1, June 09, 2020, 02:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liston

they are 5ft-7in-5ft 8in tall.  5ft 9in-5ft 10in is overestimated.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liston

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad that the contest is only PPV. :(

Costs 25,- USD where is the problem. Is that ridiculously small amount for a women only competiton not worth it for you?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J_James

Has anyone here bough access to the PPV stream? I did it today but can't see the show. I just keep getting "Sorry this media is offline" in the top corner of the video.
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

freudian1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone here bough access to the PPV stream? I did it today but can't see the show. I just keep getting "Sorry this media is offline" in the top corner of the video.

I purchased it at the time of the show. My understanding at the time was that the stream was only going to be available for about 24 hours. When I go to the website now  I can't access the stream like before, it defaults to the purchasing page. My guess is  that the PPV is actually no longer available, but they were so busy getting ready for the Olympia they forgot the deactivate the purchasing page?  I've noticed that wings of strength is great at a lot of things, but they are a little slow when it comes to websites.

Hopefully you can either get access or get your money back?

J_James

Thanks for the feedback. I should have contacted them before purchasing the content.
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***